QUESTION FOR NaS FANS

i honestly think that its because 90% of the "hip hop heads" are NOT real hip hop heads. they are stupid kids who got stuck on BET and listen toGARBAGE and POSE like they know! so... nas will drop some DOO DOO joint and it is garbage dropped by a FRESh artist and the so called hip hop heads will swoopit because ITS NAS! real fans such as yourself will KNOW whats good and whats bad... the kids who arent posers and give nas that pass are probably jus idiots,which we have to just... DEAL WITH.

Originally Posted by shabba doo

i honestly think that its because 90% of the "hip hop heads" are NOT real hip hop heads. they are stupid kids who got stuck on BET and listen to
GARBAGE and POSE like they know! so... nas will drop some DOO DOO joint and it is garbage dropped by a FRESh artist and the so called hip hop heads will swoop
it because ITS NAS! real fans such as yourself will KNOW whats good and whats bad... the kids who arent posers and give nas that pass are probably jus idiots,
which we have to just... DEAL WITH.

You're a fool

Originally Posted by shabba doo

i honestly think that its because 90% of the "hip hop heads" are NOT real hip hop heads. they are stupid kids who got stuck on BET and listen to GARBAGE and POSE like they know! so... nas will drop some DOO DOO joint and it is garbage dropped by a FRESh artist and the so called hip hop heads will swoop it because ITS NAS! real fans such as yourself will KNOW whats good and whats bad... the kids who arent posers and give nas that pass are probably jus idiots, which we have to just... DEAL WITH.

you're an idiot please shut up

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Amazing Lp's
Illmatic
It Was Written
Untitled
Stillmatic
Lost Tapes

Very Good Lp's
God Son
HipHop Is Dead

PRETTY Good Lp's
I Am
Streets Disciple
It Was Written

Below Average
Nastradamus (its actually much better than most give it credit for imo)
FIXED.

Please name me more than 2 people who have catalogs like this. In fact there is only 1 artist who has this amount of quality on their resume. Add to the fact that his catalog is actually the most dissected of any rapper I've ever seen and the statement that he gets away with putting out mediocre material just doesn't sound right.
agree.jpg

The point I was trying to make is I personally feel, that our of 9 albums, only 3 of them were amazing. With that being said, what Im having trouble with is the fact that someone considered a great artist has only really put out 3 great albums. And its not like he has 3 great albums out of 5. He has 3 great albums out of 9.

nas460.jpg

Back
Top Bottom