Quick Female Advice.... & I got PICS for y'all

What is "smoothness" is there to play? One is your ex, one is someone youre seing big woop/

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Simple? Don't go to the house warming?

House warming was yesterday... I didn't go.... Im just talking about talkin to the Macys girl....
ANNDDDDDDDD

They both work at the same hospital... SMH

Big deal out of nothing. Play it cool until you're asked about it then make like it's not a big deal. Really depends on what type of chick
the new girl is. She can either not give a damb about you & your ex or say it's off limits.

OP is doin' alright
pimp.gif

Unless you are this man....
def-jams-how-to-be-a-player.jpg

DON'T GO!

Sidenote - You just made a major upgrade homie.  Don't mess this up.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Big deal out of nothing. Play it cool until you're asked about it then make like it's not a big deal. Really depends on what type of chick
the new girl is. She can either not give a damb about you & your ex or say it's off limits.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by CJ863

I feel you... But I know my Ex... She will go out of her way to make sure dont Issshh go down even if Macys Chick is cool w/ it

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i guess we all dont drive m3's and pull dimes...

lol... Drive a Galant... and neither one of them are Dimes... solid 7-7.5s... my standards are prolly a lil different than some... but nevertheless.. Imma play it like a G... just wanted some input from people that didn't know me

I hope you ain't on facebook with a name is like Tracey or Brice Washington III something that would make you stand out or something cause your spot could be blown up QUICK!
roll.gif
Or the ex could have placed Macy there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
The ex don't look the type but then again they never do.

Keep going for the Macy's girl.
If she doesn't know she and your ex are friends let it ride until it comes up.
If ol girl tries to block

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Simple? Don't go to the house warming?

lmao while i read the cliffs i was like "whats the point of mentioning the house warming? oh. . . . dont got"

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

With all due respect, she ain't worth the trouble. There's much better fish out there. 
With all due respect... Why isn't she... Pluckin b**ches is a sport.. Just was tryna draw up a game plan with my NT fam
I already have a main... this is just summer fun... 

Back
Top Bottom