roll.gif

You see it but he don't. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Savraj1

same name, same hospital, same housewarming, same bar... I lol'ed 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You see it but he don't. 
Fill me in... because Im pretty sure you are not implying that this is the same female.. They have the same name.. they work at 2 different places in the same hospital, Macys chick was having the house warming, and they didn't come to the bar together... so... yea.. fill me in

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by Savraj1

same name, same hospital, same housewarming, same bar... I lol'ed 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You see it but he don't. 
Fill me in... because Im pretty sure you are not implying that this is the same female.. They have the same name.. they work at 2 different places in the same hospital, Macys chick was having the house warming, and they didn't come to the bar together... so... yea.. fill me in
Not implying anything, just so many coincidences. Bad luck I guess 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Unless you are this man....
DON'T GO!

Sidenote - You just made a major upgrade homie.  Don't mess this up.
This
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
 The ex don't look the type but then again they never do.
And this 100%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol at you thinking they don't know especially the Macy's 1.

You wanna pull this off you better have some good game

spitta be so highed up his old girlfriends can't get over him---call me all the time like we go some where and chill----baby you should get somewhere----way the *%%% away from here

OP..dont listen to some of these burgers. I see what you got. Chick look like the classy brunch type...rare to find in black chicks...so be smart about this.

Do NOT tell your ex about shorty! You need to segregate them and what they know as much as possible. Dont even ask her about her ex's cause you DONT WANT the broad to ask you about yours. Keep the convos on these that will give ole girl butterflies and make her get to the point when she does find out about your ex...she'd rather be with you and not her friend. Cause until then, these broadz will always choose their kind over some cat they just met.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

This thread is worthless with pics.

Funniest thing I've read all day...
laugh.gif
Honestly, these females look average... So there's no "intimidation" factor, so I wouldn't give a damn whether or not either one of them knew what the situation was... Chuuuch

Jesus your Ex is horrible

major upgrade with macys

not to mention that DISCOUNT!!!!

but yea man your ex has the FUG of a Ewing family reunion

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

major upgrade with macys

not to mention that DISCOUNT!!!!
My girl works at Macy's... that discount is appreciated man.
roll.gif
I legit took it into consideration when we were having a rough patch.

you can't beat $10 for button ups, $15 for brand-name pull over sweaters and ~$40 peacoats man.

Back
Top Bottom