Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by solezprogression

ok we got pics of the gay pride 6's.... when are we gonna see the black ones?

lol.. yea for real. im sure pics will starts floating around within a week or 2

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

lol.. yea for real. im sure pics will starts floating around within a week or 2

Probably going to be gay pride black 6's....
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Hahaha, that nickname is gonna stick for sure.

Man the JB forum has turned in2 all hype n speculation with these quickstrikes... but i wont declare easy pass until i see actual pics

Hurry up alreadt with the pics! My inside ppl are even keepin it on the hush. Smh. I need to know!

Everybody has inside info but no one has pics.

I think this is a mistake and the shoe that the post started talked about is the 6's that will release in june.

I would not mind being wrong though but there are no pics and not date.

May is 6 days away.

No, it can't be a mistake because other reputable posters corroborated reports of a qs vi for may. They even said it'll have patent leather.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

No, it can't be a mistake because other reputable posters corroborated reports of a qs vi for may. They even said it'll have patent leather.
The only VI that people know of that has patent leather on it is the 08 Olympic VI in June. I'm starting myself to wonder if we're going to getanother Jordan VI in May besides the pack. Hope we get a picture soon. Just like everyone else, I need to know how these look so I can start making plans.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Your right but the patent leather is the june release.

Originally Posted by Trav T

it's so funny that people are calling the olympic vi's "gay" but when i look at the wdywt threads i see men and boys in clothes tighterthan a trick on hunts point. i also see dudes regularly copping women's jordans and wearing womens jeans...................................

anyway i really hope it's the infrareds or even a blk/caro or black/royal pr
eek.gif

Originally Posted by odiggidy

it's so funny that people are calling the olympic vi's "gay" but when i look at the wdywt threads i see men and boys in clothes tighter than a trick on hunts point. i also see dudes regularly copping women's jordans and wearing womens jeans ...................................

eek.gif
you won't see me in there engaging in any of that type of behavior... that isht is gay too.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

it's so funny that people are calling the olympic vi's "gay" but when i look at the wdywt threads i see men and boys in clothes tighter than a trick on hunts point. i also see dudes regularly copping women's jordans and wearing womens jeans ...................................

eek.gif
you won't see me in there engaging in any of that type of behavior... that isht is gay too.

laugh.gif
i hear ya homie.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Everybody has inside info but no one has pics.

I think this is a mistake and the shoe that the post started talked about is the 6's that will release in june.

I would not mind being wrong though but there are no pics and not date.

May is 6 days away.
this guy sounds smart andlike he has a lot of "experience" so i say he is probably right and plus he has amugshot of melo

Back
Top Bottom