Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Can somebody who has closer ties with JB tell us anything they know???...i dnt even need pics right now, jus let us know if they really are coming out.... FlipJays??

Can you even imagine the craziness the Infra-Reds would create if they dropped?

Dont do us dirty on this one JB!

Leave the Patent Leather for the XI's XVI's & XIX's

It does not belong on any other model.

Originally Posted by lordofdashoes

This is just like how the black n cement iii was suppose to show up last year and didnt. Im sure u remember how many pages that post was.

yup, i remember that...all the speculation actually had me believing they were coming out at that time.
smh.gif

i'm not going to believe this anymore, its about to be may very soon and still not even a pic or even a blurry snap shot, i'll take that at least justlet me know that this is true, and redbrim, i know your very reliable and always true to your info, i wanna know if im going to spend my money on this VI ornot.

honestly I think the MODS need to delete this topic untill the pics can be varified because there is no point in us hyping something that we don't evenknow is comming out yet

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i didnt read all 30 pages of this so this might have been stated already but wouldnt it be some +$*% is JB was tricking us about the QS being low patent leathers and then all of the sudden they dropped infareds....thatd be the day
BOGUS INFO!!! I highly doubt this...whoever spread this ridiculous rumor..gets a
alien.gif

i wasnt spreading a rumor it was jus a thought cuz

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

honestly I think the MODS need to delete this topic untill the pics can be varified because there is no point in us hyping something that we don't even know is comming out yet

agree mods lock this post

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

honestly I think the MODS need to delete this topic untill the pics can be varified because there is no point in us hyping something that we don't even know is comming out yet

agree mods lock this post
ASAP.

What's this about some VIs? I'm looking for a pair and if those olympics are really dropping I don't wanna have to go with them. So when?Where? and anywhere I can get pic?

Ahhhh this is what nike wants a quickstrike to be, unknown and makin us chase our tails in circles.................but the hype is killin me too!!! just dropthe olympic's ill be happy....lmao

Alright I confess...............

All of us swore we WOULD NOT reveal anything or mention if it even exists

BUT KEEP YOUR EYES AND POCKETS WIDE!

"agree mods lock this post"
nerd.gif

Shhhhhh yes it's coming just ask all the Jordan informants here but they won't reply back because they don'tgive a damn about you and don't want to spoil anything
.......Heat23 has pics I believe

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

i didnt read all 30 pages of this so this might have been stated already but wouldnt it be some +$*% is JB was tricking us about the QS being low patent leathers and then all of the sudden they dropped infareds....thatd be the day
BOGUS INFO!!! I highly doubt this...whoever spread this ridiculous rumor..gets a
alien.gif

i wasnt spreading a rumor it was jus a thought cuz

just a thought @#!% it @#!% it @#!% it. i was looking forward to these

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Shhhhhh yes it's coming just ask all the Jordan informants here but they won't reply back because they don't give a damn about you and don't want to spoil anything
.......Heat23 has pics I believe

pimp.gif
founnd the secret message! HEAT MY DUDE; WE FROM THE SAMEHOOD.....BRING EM OUT!!

Ya right...if heat got pics he should jus post an people shouldnt b puttng secret messages an all that...thats lke playing games....that aint necessary....isee new pages an i thought there was gonna be NEW news ....but nope...jus the same stuff..

31 pages summed up....

quickstrike vi... black based.... may 6th.... those who know what they look like aint telling... those who have pics aint sharing.... but they WILL release

correct me if im wrong... thanks

Back
Top Bottom