Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

We are supposed to guess where they drop? Are they at urban accounts or retail chains or what?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Ya right...if heat got pics he should jus post an people shouldnt b puttng secret messages an all that...thats lke playing games....that aint necessary....i see new pages an i thought there was gonna be NEW news ....but nope...jus the same stuff..
If Heat could post the pics, he would. Do you think he just doesn't want us to know, what will he gain with that. He has provided us with countlesspics so stop with all the nonsense about him not posting pics right away.

Its dropping May 6th ? Damn thats less than 2 weeks away, and yet we only know that there black based. They have kept this secret very well.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

31 pages summed up....

quickstrike vi... black based.... may 6th.... those who know what they look like aint telling... those who have pics aint sharing.... but they WILL release

correct me if im wrong... thanks
Wooo hoppefully it is true =D

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

31 pages summed up....

quickstrike vi... black based.... may 6th.... those who know what they look like aint telling... those who have pics aint sharing.... but they WILL release

correct me if im wrong... thanks

hmmm may 6th release date and my bday on the 4th...nice timing JB, lets make this worth it...

every qs release during the week that we've heard bout for about the last year hasnt happened...

Originally Posted by SLP Product

nerd.gif

someone a few pages back said May is only 6 days away, not that the shoes are coming out May 6th. people aregetting so anxious that now they're making up a drop date for shoes we've never even seen.

Originally Posted by jw4

someone a few pages back said May is only 6 days away, not that the shoes are coming out May 6th. people are getting so anxious that now they're making up a drop date for shoes we've never even seen.

They meant the month of May was 6 days away, as in May 1st.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

These will definitely be copped.

I hope the red is like the OGs, not a shade different.
What are you talking about, the colorway is still unknown.

Its gonna be a black cat 6, and with the Olys comin june we will still cop them even tho that BCs. 1st time ppl squrm for a BC lol

Its gonna be a black cat 6, and with the Olys comin june we will still cop them even tho that BCs. 1st time ppl squrm for a BC lol

Atleast it might be possible to paint it into an infrared VI, if they are black cat VIs, lol.

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Where did you get this info.........?

Back
Top Bottom