R.I.P. Alton Sterling..Shot by BRPD..Point Blank, While Restrained.

That is not true whatsoever

You're delusional. I'm on mobile right now so I'm not gonna go searching for it but you said he deserved to be shot because we was a felon with a gun. Oh, and cause he didn't respect and comply with the police

Bro, you said he deserved to die.
To be fair it was @Liger30 who said that. Should've been him getting put down by the cop instead. I don't respect him, and I'm not better than that. @Liger30 report me if you want, I don't care. CE4423 keeps revealing that he's cool with the murder, but he's at least pretending to be decent. Liger30 straight up said "hell yeah"

Last edited:
To be fair it was @Liger30 who said that. Should've been him getting put down by the cop instead. I don't respect him, and I'm not better than that. @Liger30 report me if you want, I don't care. CE4423 keeps revealing that he's cool with the murder, but he's at least pretending to be decent. Liger30 straight up said "hell yeah"

He agreed with it though.

I think they're the same poster

I never once advocated for murder, that is a terrible thing to say.

Everyone here is making dangerous assumptions because I'm waiting to make a judgement once all the facts have been brought to life. Just because I'm not immediately saying this was cold blooded murder and the cops were racist does not mean I agree with murder or prejudice. That is the furthest thing from the truth. Also, just because I post an article to support one point does not mean I agree with everything in that article.

Once again for everyone in here. Both these events were terrible and should not have happened.

dumbest teacher in the world award

Think about what you said

If Alton Sterling had not been murdered on the spot and was charged with resisting arrest and possession of a firearm, would you have been in favor of the death penalty?

Where was it reported that he reached for a gun? Check my prior posts, he didn't deserve six to the chest. Sorry, if he was.....

I'm not taking it back i said what I said.. he deserved it .. respect and comply cops orders and he lives plain and simple..

fight with cops while handcuffed and try reaching for a gun in your pocket yeah they actually have a right to shoot you there since their life is threatened ..

I can't wait for your bubble to burst.

I'm not taking it back i said what I said.. he deserved it .. respect and comply cops orders and he lives plain and simple..

fight with cops while handcuffed and try reaching for a gun in your pocket yeah they actually have a right to shoot you there since their life is threatened ..

Wait, he was reaching while cuffed, if the officers did what they were trained to do, he would've been cuffed with his hands in the back, away from the pocket with the gun. When was he cuffed, where was it proven that he reached for a gun? Oh yeah, it wasn't, that is just plain ignorance at its finest.

Continuing to make assumptions despite clearly saying the opposite

You can't comprehend.

By saying that cops knew of him and you obviously being at the scene to know he wasn't complying and fought with the cops IMPLIES he had it coming to him.

So you believe that resisting arrest and possession of a firearm are crimes that deserve the death penalty?

I see this is the usual counter argument to these situations. We have seen so many cases where this is proven to be false. Even if you comply, if a cop "feels threatened", that's enough reason to do whatever they feel is necessary.... Which usually results in gun fire.

I'm not even mad about people posting racist stuff, but at least have the facts, don't make **** up. "He was reaching while he was cuffed", at least watch the video.

don't make **** up. "He was reaching while he was cuffed", at least watch the video.

Trolls will be trolls.

Life must really suck if you get your jollies trolling a thread about police brutality resulting in death.

:x :stoneface: :smh:

Now that he has exposed himself for what he truly is, he can be ignored.

Last edited:
It's Sad!! These Bad Cops are too scared, too trigger happy and too prejudice against us...

Watching this video I don't know what these men did to get pulled over but the level of aggression by the second cop JUST ARRIVING on the scene is Ridiculous ... He actually said he'd "put a bullet in you so fast...." Like WTF!!!!!!!

Changes need to be made... NOW! I'm tired of this!!

Back
Top Bottom