R.I.P ASAP Yams ....

it looks like a lot of Yams friends share the same problem as him, maybe not to the same degree
what help could they be to him.

I wasn't saying that they could help him. I was guessing at the point ole boy a couple of posts above me was making although I'm not sure.

Like they are all saying R.I.P. but then are going to continue to go on doing the same things etc.

it looks like a lot of Yams friends share the same problem as him, maybe not to the same degree
what help could they be to him.
I wasn't saying that they could help him. I was guessing at the point ole boy a couple of posts above me was making although I'm not sure.

Like they are all saying R.I.P. but then are going to continue to go on doing the same things etc.
i hear ya.  

still we don't know if this will spark a change in lifestyle for his loved ones.

Rap is definitely different than it used to be. Even back in the days, most rappers sold crack but wasn't crack junkies themselves. Drugs was just to get money, not to get high.

Troy Ave said it best, cats today respect the junkie instead of the dealer nowadays. Cats these days are out of control, when it gets to the point of sticking a pill in your anus to get high, you need help.

AND WHAT IS "WET"? Heroin???

I know Method Man use to lace his blunts with PCP
And BG had a heroin addiction at a young age

Always thought "wet" was angel dust? The Wu were well know for using dust, always come up in their songs.

angel dust is powder form, wet is the liquid form

sick.gif

Last edited:
I have had various rough patches in my life and there were times where I turned to alcohol more often than I should have but I thank God that I never had the desire to turn to drugs.

Has there ever been a scenario where any rapper helped out another fellow rapper? I mean look at the hard cases out there like DMX and what not. Your going to tell me no one in his camp was willing to help out and just give him an intervention? Maybe there is something in this industry and even rockers too where you just have to let someone get to that point of self destruction. It's pretty sad really.

You are the company you keep. Plain and simple. The people you surround yourself with is a reflection of who you are.

Can't expect a junkie who surrounds himself with fellow junkies to be given advice on quitting  

You are the company you keep. Plain and simple. The people you surround yourself with is a reflection of who you are.

Can't expect a junkie who surrounds himself with fellow junkies to be given advice on quitting  

zo gif here

I hate how lean is so accepted. It's just dope for the faint of heart (needles). Sad stuff man. Dude was a boss.

I'm not even that against it. Just don't go so god damn hard. Pour a 2 and chill.

I haven't looked into the physical effects of dabbing yet.

However, I've done it twice...and i'll probably never do it again. This is coming from someone that primarily uses a Volcano to consume the herbs.

Didn't like the way that **** felt after exhaling. Take that feeling of hitting some KILLER for the first time and coughing afterward...and multiply that **** X 50. That's how dabbing felt for me.

I like being comfortably high.

I hate how lean is so accepted. It's just dope for the faint of heart (needles). Sad stuff man. Dude was a boss.

I'm not even that against it. Just don't go so god damn hard. Pour a 2 and chill.
We need to do away with all of that ****.

Doing something recreationally that could kill you if you ever decided to overindulge shouldn't be touched period.

It is hard to be moderate man and it always starts with chillin'

Yeah I know. Most people shouldn't do them at all. But you do have people who are fine with hard drugs. Nothing wrong with rolling once a year or a line on new years. There is something wrong with rolling weekly and snorting a ball a weekend on the regular. That's all I'm saying. But most people don't care and just go hard like morons.

You talking with a nail? :lol: that will bring my day to a halt. I like it out of a pen though. Way more uplifting.

Yeah I know. Most people shouldn't do them at all. But you do have people who are fine with hard drugs. Nothing wrong with rolling once a year or a line on new years. There is something wrong with rolling weekly and snorting a ball a weekend on the regular. That's all I'm saying. But most people don't care and just go hard like morons.

Damn near every drug can be used in a reasonable manner...

And I like wax/dabs cause it's convenient... I got a high tolerance as it is, so it's nice taking a couple rips and be good... And totally easy and quick while on public/work...

I will say that dabs does seem more "druggy" than just straight herb or traditional hash... Not the high per se, but the actually substance and methods of using it...

Yeah but errbody knows what a dab is so whatever. And yeah I got a high tolerance. But I get higher off kill in my dugout than a weak pen at 3.7 volts. Got to get a variable volt ego at 6 volts. That's a bong rip.

Are there those people that really just do drugs on occasion or are you talking about people that do drugs but do other drugs on occasion? I mean I don't kick it with folks that do more than just drink and smoke but the ones I knew of never did it just for New Years. They became pretty big fans of it in the long run.

Are there those people that really just do drugs on occasion or are you talking about people that do drugs but do other drugs on occasion? I mean I don't kick it with folks that do more than just drink and smoke but the ones I knew of never did it just for New Years. They became pretty big fans of it in the long run.

Yeah man. I don't drink at all. Haven't for two years. Alcohol is a drug, cocaine is a drug, molly or whatever else. Me and all my roommates always roll on grand ole days. ( local block party thing.) That's just our tradition. There are definitely people like that. I'd rather live a clean lifestyle 95% of the time and turn up a fee times a year. Like I said. It ain't for everyone. Gotta have willpower. But I have that.

I just look at it different. Not how society tells me I should. Alcohol is widely accepted and will kill me. Nothing else will turn me into a fiend like that. Just because it is illegal doesn't mean a damn thing.

Last edited:

Naw i did blow/poured up/took boomers or PKs maybe 4-5 times a year in my hayday... Lookin back it was really stupid. And maybe if someone i wasnt relatively close to didnt OD off some bad yay things work out differently but ive never had the slightest urge since got out that environment.

i stopped putting myself in those situations, its real easy to not do when its not around you. Dude said it alrdy in here.. you cant escape the company you keep. Period. Temporarily sure buy not forever

College kids and musicians will continue to OD forever. Its engrained in the cultures

Back
Top Bottom