R.I.P. Olive 9's *UPDATE (04/29):OG FIRE RED V'S DISSOLVED

OUCH!!! I was pissed bout my pops wearin mines but at least they're wearable.... Rest in peace to urs homie. I'd Cry

Sucks to be the owner of these shoes. My Laney 5s have finally begun to crumble but this was a result from wearing them and not wrapping them up.

Sucks to be the owner of these shoes. My Laney 5s have finally begun to crumble but this was a result from wearing them and not wrapping them up.

man what a horrible thing to happen. Think I would cry to.
bottom line sneakers aren't forever. Unfortunately. They will age, so you can either wrap em and have them crumble or store them normally and get naturally yellowed

or you can rock em while you still can and give them a long life on your feet.

Wow........Glad i never learned to shrink wrap correctly or alot of my shoes would have ended up like this......Whoa

It's like common sense. The shoe has already been exposed to the air. When you wrap it up like this, you are only trapping the germs and other bacteria inside. Over the years it just eats away at the shoes.
30t6p3b.gif

^ exactly,its just dumb

Me i only store or keep deadstocked shoes with an icey sole,thats it but i still war them but when im done i try to keep them icey but not with saran wrap.

Back
Top Bottom