R.I.P. to my grandmother

lost her the night before Thanksgiving due to a stroke & a heart attack
frown.gif

time to put one in the air

miss u & love u

God bless bro....may heaven fully extend her wings and may you and your family feel her love forever.

God bless bro....may heaven fully extend her wings and may you and your family feel her love forever
preciate that one for real

Damn man...Lost my grandma around this same time last year
sorry to hear that homie...my prayers and condolences go to u

i feel your pain man. my grams practically raised all her grandchildren. stay up bro

Sorry to hear that. As you may know my dad passed so the holidays will be tough for me as well. May her soul rest and peace as her purpose on earth has beenfulfilled. God bless.

Keep your head up and your heart strong. I lost my Grandpa back in April from pretty much the same thing. Changed my life. God Bless.

R.I.P

R.I.P. to your grandma. My grandpa also passed away right before thanksgiving, he was really sick and had stomach ulcers. It's sad that this is the onlytime my family comes together.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

lost her the night before Thanksgiving due to a stroke & a heart attack
frown.gif

time to put one in the air

miss u & love u

i feel you man...i lost my grandmother the day before thanksgiving also. her death was expected....has been living with liver cancer for about a year or twonow. keep your head up my dude.......i dont know if youur grandmother went through some things as far as pain goes....but im glad mine isnt in pain anymorebecause she has been on morphene for 2 months now......its ok now, they are both in a better place

Back
Top Bottom