R.I.P Trayvon

marijuana doesn't necessarily make you aggressive, I hate the fact that people who don't even smoke play into that nonsense

*sidenote someone said Zimmy was high on pills, any truth to that?

how can trees be looked at as getting someone riled up when theyre used medically for the exact opposite reason >D

people dont care about the real effects. It just will make TM look like the average black thug who smokes weed and causes trouble. It makes it easier for people to let GZ off, because TM was a "troublemaker".

in my mind a guy who cant fight w/ chasing after a guy he thinks is a criminal sounds like the type that'll pull his gun the 1st chance he gets

This is when the prosecution should have introduced evidence Article D...juelz verse in Dip set Anthem

Good,so now they can introduce the potential side affects of GZ psych meds.
They can make you paranoid and aggressive

if it was xanax, i know xanax is one hell of a drug, when i took it, it made me always want to talk to somebody if not i would just be stuck. other than that it made me hella aggressive, i mean like roid rage... but check out this link 

See now, in this case O'mara is having the witness demonstrate the mounted position. Prosecutor should turn this against him. Have the witness mount him again, and ask how with your head being smashed, and u getting "pounded" on...you can reach AROUND the straddle to grab the gun from your waist...before your attacker does.

Based on everything ive read, seen, heard on this case, Im very torn. i think he's guilty, but will get away with it. But deep down i dont think he's entirely at fault as many seem to feel.

Of course he is. John wayne should have stayed in his car. Wanna be cop set the events into motion. Prosecution should have went for manslaughter from the jump. It's impossible to prove murder under these circumstances with that backwards *** stand your ground law.

This guy wanted to be dirty Harry. He was itching to catch the bad guy

Last edited:
The defense is doing too much and the jurors will see around all the grand standing they are doing.
Since when did MMA become the foundation for street fighting?
The coach basically proved Zimcoward is a wannabe.
Wouldn't even let the loser spar for a YEAR!
Basically saying "This dude is a wuss and I wasn't going to be held liable for his death in the ring."
Imagine Zimcoward as a cop shooting some unarmed kid; claiming he saw the kid reach for what he thought was a weapon.

It's entirely his fault simply because he got out of that car

Lets say trayvon killed Zimmerman that's night, I think we would all agree its his fault he died because he went after a "dangerous" guy

There gonna be some rioooots

Honestly I don't think folks will riot.

This isn't the Rodney King situation where cops caught on film beating the **** out of a man got off. This is a case where nobody besides Zimmerman can say what happened for sure. We can all have our opinions and take sides, but this isn't an open and shut case based on evidence like the case that sparked the L.A. riots was (or should've been).

People will feel cheated and let down if Zimmerman walks, but it won't be anything close to the sheer rage that many people (my teenage self included) felt when those L.A. pigs were acquitted.

And deep down, I knew this case was a wrap after buddy wasn't even arrested and the state was basically forced to bring charges. I think a lot of other people feel this way too, although it sucks admitting it.

Honestly I don't think folks will riot.

This isn't the Rodney King situation where cops caught on film beating the **** out of a man got off. This is a case where nobody besides Zimmerman can say what happened for sure. We can all have our opinions and take sides, but this isn't an open and shut case based on evidence like the case that sparked the L.A. riots was (or should've been).

People will feel cheated and let down if Zimmerman walks, but it won't be anything close to the sheer rage that many people (my teenage self included) felt when those L.A. pigs were acquitted.

And deep down, I knew this case was a wrap after buddy wasn't even arrested and the state was basically forced to bring charges. I think a lot of other people feel this way too, although it sucks admitting it.

Not an open and shut case? Some of the internet lawyers in here would disagree with you and then proceed to call you a racist for even trying to look at things objectively :lol:

GZ is gonna walk. bet the house on it.

and black people are gonna riot, like idiots.

Back
Top Bottom