R.I.P Trayvon

I wonder if GZ got a chance to address the family would he apologize. Not admitting to the murder but more like "I'm sorry for your loss... I was defending myself... etc".

No case is open and shut unless the person on trial pleads guilty, or there are eye witnesses.
Sanford police basically gave Zimcoward a running head start by believing everything he told them.
No witnesses, only the word of the killer and you let him walk free?
It's been reported Sanford Florida has a track record of not prosecuting the attacker, when it's a minority who has been attacked.

GZ is gonna walk. bet the house on it.

and black people are gonna riot, like idiots.

I think black people are smarter than that. Now someone putting as few stacks on his head I can understand that. I'm sure there are some who want him to walk just so he can get offed.

The defense is doing too much and the jurors will see around all the grand standing they are doing.

This

I hope they realize they are doing all of this because GZ is guilty.

The defense isn't doing terrible, they just aren't jumping through hoops to show GZ is guilty they don't have to because it is obvious.

Liars always try hard to make you believe them, truths come easier.

I hope the jury notices this.

I wonder if GZ got a chance to address the family would he apologize. Not admitting to the murder but more like "I'm sorry for your loss... I was defending myself... etc".
He to ***** made to do and actually say something like that and mean it

That sucks. I almost want to believe he meant that but he took a life and is a liar. He bit more than he could chew, smh

I don't think Zimmerman is guilty of murder, I think he was defending himself

I think he is a muderer ,there was no reason for trayvon to want to fight GZ.Trayvon was scared and running GZ was scared and packing heat.I think Trayvon was defending himself but sadly died.

Havent been following it too closely but I saw GZ head shots and they were faaaar frome life threatening. Heard the 911 calls about not following Trayvon and a scuffle ensued. Even if his life was threatened he provoked the situation first...ill will and intent are surely a long those lines.

You dont pick a fight, get whooped and shoot a man.

Zimmerman is an example of what happens when cowards have guns

See this **** with all races....scariest dudes will always pull a trigger quick...they panic

Trayvon was defending himself by beating Zimmerman ***...Zimmerman panicked prob thinking lil dude was gonna beat him to a pulp and instead of just fighting back....blam

The trial is back up for the day.  Not sure who and or what this clown now speaking is suppose to represent. 

This

I hope they realize they are doing all of this because GZ is guilty.

The defense isn't doing terrible, they just aren't jumping through hoops to show GZ is guilty they don't have to because it is obvious.

Liars always try hard to make you believe them, truths come easier.

I hope the jury notices this.

What do you want the defense to do? Appear lackadaisical so the jury somehow assumes he's innocent? The hell? :lol:

Last edited:
And deep down, I knew this case was a wrap after buddy wasn't even arrested and the state was basically forced to bring charges. I think a lot of other people feel this way too, although it sucks admitting it.
Yup. From jump it was handled wrong.
So 911 told u not to follow him, u did. then u got out of the car with ur pistol, and now he's dead? U have the right to remain silent... that's how i feel it should've went

No matter the outcome of this trial George Zimmerman's life is screwed regardless.

Back
Top Bottom