R.I.P Trayvon

I agree.

But I was fortunate enough to have parents that let me know this constantly. I was given a protocol on how to deal with the police, how to conduct myself in confrontations based on the color of my skin, and reminded daily that the odds were against me. This information has been the key to getting me were I am in life. Just think of what a huge benefit it would be if every Black American male had this information.
Wow!  Someone who actually gets it. Parents that know the key to advancing themselves and their race instead of continuing the vicious cycle.

I can't believe this ****.

I'm not the violent type at all, but I pray to GOD somebody blows his ******g brains out.

C'mon y'all we can't be hoping for things like that. I believe in karma, I want no one else to mess up their own life over this. That law however, is bull****. If this were a state without Stan your ground I believe he would've at least gotten manslaughter.

my dude spartacus was right there is no justice. not in this world. :smh:

Last edited:
For anyone upset about Texas' new anti-abortion laws; wait nine months and move to Florida.

Last edited:
Dudes happy about Zimmerman getting off ere the same ones who get all excited when he watch a Tarantino movie and see white people saying the n-word to black people.

Putting the blacks in their place :rolleyes, a closet racist wet dream

I'm pissed Zimmerman got off but this may be one of the stupidest comparisons I have ever heard.

:rolleyes

No he's right. It was a really stupid comparison.

:rolleyes

What a ****** up country we live in. You can go after someone with a gun, then claim you were standing your ground when you picked a fight you couldn't win so you gun them down. This is misinterpretation of stand your ground. "Stand your ground" laws were put in place so that if in this case someone were following you, you can stand your ground and defend yourself. We may not know who struck first, but regardless, once George Zimmerman went looking for a fight "stand your ground" should have gone out the window.

good point. if GZ was allowed to defend himself against an attacker, why wasnt TM allowed to defend himself against a dude with a gun following him? backwards as hell. RIP TM. this is ridiculous.

brothers in florida be careful out there and if you don't own a gun now would be a good time to purchase one.

Hafe spanish, hafe white =white
hafe black, hafe white, raised by white mother and white grandmother = black

94% of black murders are black on black murders.
WHERE IS THE OUT RAGE !!!!

We've gone over this countless times in here. Your statement there is ignorant, point blank. It's not binary where you can only be outraged at one instance versus another

the best thing to do is to educate and teach your children, so maybe somewhere in the future our lives will be worth a damn

What you talking bout?

My life and every other black dudes out there is worth something at the present moment...

Sounds good but u never know until something like this goes down, im pretty sure Treyvon thought his life was worth more than an a flawed law that some cowards can hide behind.

I agree.

But I was fortunate enough to have parents that let me know this constantly. I was given a protocol on how to deal with the police, how to conduct myself in confrontations based on the color of my skin, and reminded daily that the odds were against me. This information has been the key to getting me were I am in life. Just think of what a huge benefit it would be if every Black American male had this information.

Wow!  Someone who actually gets it. Parents that know the key to advancing themselves and their race instead of continuing the vicious cycle.

but the sad thing is that we have to teach our children to do this at all :smh: this is going to carry on to future generations "don't do this while you're out...remember Trayvon?"

As a black man time to step it up...

the best thing to do is to educate and teach your children, so maybe somewhere in the future our lives will be worth a damn

Why is it our fault though? A rent a cop shoots us and we have to be the ones to "be better"

It's not, but that's just how it is :smh:

Last edited:
That said, I am saddened the family gets no closure but this is our legal system. For better (in many cases) or for worse. It's not perfect at all.

Nothing is gonna happen to Zimmerman.. His life will never be the same again but he ain't gonna be seen anywhere in public for anyone to do anything.. About money he got mass amounts of people donating to his pockets

Hafe spanish, hafe white =white
hafe black, hafe white, raised by white mother and white grandmother = black

94% of black murders are black on black murders.
WHERE IS THE OUT RAGE !!!!

We've gone over this countless times in here. Your statement there is ignorant, point blank. It's not binary where you can only be outraged at one instance versus another

Yep its a statement designed to encourage apathy

Back
Top Bottom