R.I.P Trayvon

I agree.

But I was fortunate enough to have parents that let me know this constantly. I was given a protocol on how to deal with the police, how to conduct myself in confrontations based on the color of my skin, and reminded daily that the odds were against me. This information has been the key to getting me were I am in life. Just think of what a huge benefit it would be if every Black American male had this information.

Wow!  Someone who actually gets it. Parents that know the key to advancing themselves and their race instead of continuing the vicious cycle.

but the sad thing is that we have to teach our children to do this at all :smh: this is going to carry on to future generations "don't do this while you're out...remember Trayvon?"

As a black man time to step it up...

the best thing to do is to educate and teach your children, so maybe somewhere in the future our lives will be worth a damn

Why is it our fault though? A rent a cop shoots us and we have to be the ones to "be better"

It's not, but that's just how it is :smh:

Yeah the fact that we even need to be conscious of those things like even how we look at an officer when pulled over speaks volumes

You don't like black people.......we get it.  
That's exactly it
eyes.gif

Because I'm not promoting rioting
laugh.gif
Your confusing you not wanting rioting with past statements.  I'll leave it at that.    

I personally wish he wouldve been convicted. I cant stand these idiots with the vigilate attitude thinking they can do whatever they want, and this ignorant racism NEEDS to STOP.

that said, what were the jurors supposed to do? I personally think zimmerman is guilty but there WAS reasonable doubt

God Bless America.... Ole Godless America

and

The system can't provide justice for those it was never meant to protect.

That is all I'm out of this thread #RIP TM

I'm late, but why is this a race issue? Under Law he was right, that is a dumbass **** **** republican pro gun anti no white law, but it is the law. Zimmerman was a dbag, we can't combat racism in ppls head, isk what the point if 'race riots', who is it against? What great racial Injustice happened? Old white dude young blk kid, no amount of civil rights can change what's in his head...that being said Florida is a bs state as a hole.

You don't like black people.......we get it.  
No. Why would anyone want innocent people hurt just because 6 people made the wrong decision?
Trayvon was innocent...............where's his justice at??  Also, for those that really know the history of this country, nothing for black people happened until WE as a community started to uprise on our own.  Nothing in this country has ever been given to us.....ever.  

How long before the next case of this nature happens Sean bell-Oscar grant-trayvon Martin.........only a matter of time :smh:

Trayvon was innocent...............where's his justice at??  Also, for those that really know the history of this country, nothing for black people happened until WE as a community started to uprise on our own.  Nothing in this country has ever been given to us.....ever.  
Prove it?

The prosecutors couldn't. But you, a random dude on a sneaker forum...you're better suited to say that with certainty?

Hafe spanish, hafe white =white
hafe black, hafe white, raised by white mother and white grandmother = black

94% of black murders are black on black murders.
WHERE IS THE OUT RAGE !!!!

President Obama has always identified himself as black. Besides according to United States history, he's black. >D If you didn't know who he was and saw him on the street, would you think he was biracial?

Zimmerman identifies himself as both white and hispanic.

Source? in terms of black on black murders.

What percentage of white murders are at the hands of other white people?

nothing is given to ANYBODY in this country regardless of the color of your skin.

Hafe spanish, hafe white =white
hafe black, hafe white, raised by white mother and white grandmother = black

94% of black murders are black on black murders.
WHERE IS THE OUT RAGE !!!!

President Obama has always identified himself as black. Besides according to United States history, he's black. >D If you didn't know who he was and saw him on the street, would you think he was biracial?

Zimmerman identifies himself as both white and hispanic.

Source? in terms of black on black murders.

What percentage of white murders are at the hands of other white people?
I'm curious on that last statement as well :nerd:

**** AmeriKKKA

Rest in Paradise to the young brother Trayvon Martin...cant imagine what the Martin family goin thru right now

they can stalk and hunt down our youngins like prey in a jungle and get off...dudes in here laughin and ****...im disgusted bruh...aint **** changing to them people...they don't view our life is more worthy than dogs and ****...no kids but I got 3 nephews that I gotta explain more ******** to about this ****** up world we live in

He is NOT white. Get that?

His father is white and Zimmerman himself considers himself white.

The people celebrating and telling these lil jokes are just exposing themselves even more.

I doubt anything happens but if something does happen to Zimmerman he had it coming.

Exactly !!

Wish i never came into this thread, same dudes i can laugh and joke with in the sports and music forums have been exposed as real lames.

My block button going crazy right now :smh: (again i know u dont care)

Back
Top Bottom