R.I.P Trayvon

Black people cant be racists... Thats rich
laugh.gif

"Creepy *** cracker" got that fat broad hosed

On da witness stand for a reason.....
I hear Fat Joe use the N' word regularly, he must be racist as hell now

But seriously.  The word cracker doesnt have anywhere near the impact, or the negative history behind it that the N' word does, so please, lets not act like its the same thing

Last edited:
And I'm sure this has happened before...

So if a group of blacks jump a Mexican dude only because he's Mexican...then that's not racist?

But if a group of Mexicans jump a black dude only because he's black....then that IS racist?

Dude, read like the last 3 posts. To be racist one must have the POWER to disenfranchise another race. You're situations are instances of discrimination.

So we're gonna just ignore institutionalized racism and white supremacy promoted through the media? 

Like it doesn't exist right? 

Last edited:
Actually, I was going to say the exact same thing to you my friend.  Please tell me how a black person can be racist in this country, or show/tell me when specifically a black person has been racist?? 

Edit--

In this country as it currently stands........NO.  There is a difference between being prejudice and being racist. 
I actually looked into this and there is validity to it, philosophically speaking.

Doesn't mean being black and racially prejudiced is better or worse than being white and racist, but there is a different meaning beneath the surface of the word so I can co-sign Deuce from what I've learned.
Thank you for that.  See people this just goes to show that black and white people can agree, and get along.  Now CelticsFan9783 didn't have to agree with me but he has taken the time out to actually study the history of this country which led him to agree/co-sign with me. 

Now on the other hand I had 2 minorities (JJs07/JJ Watt) that obviously didn't study race history in this country and brushed off my comments because they simply don't know any better.  So as we can see from their statements, the SYSTEM clearly worked on them and made them not recognize who and what they are as it pertains to this country.  No history of self, and more importantly no knowledge of self.  Now I could have let these two fall by the wayside, but I'm a better person than that which is why I'm currently trying to educate them on this matter so they won't be left further behind then what they already are, and as you can see I clearly have alot of work to do for both of them to play catch up.
And I'm sure this has happened before...

So if a group of blacks jump a Mexican dude only because he's Mexican...then that's not racist?

But if a group of Mexicans jump a black dude only because he's black....then that IS racist?
In this country neither group would be considered racist as neither group or community is apart of the dominant society. 

Ppl knuckle up and Duke it out all the time. Winner or loser gets to live. In Mma and boxing.ppl get hit way harder than gz was getting hit. Once u lose you cant grab gun and shoot to kill the winner that's againts your honor as a person. I hate to compare this situation to a movie but in Friday Craig could've easily shot deebo but he chose to fight like a real man is suppose to. Gz took the easy way out like the fat b***h he is. So he can fight a woman but he can't fight back TM?

But Craig hit Debo with a brick tho...and a trash can... and a vicious boot to the face. All after he got his *** whooped...

in real life that could have easily killed debo

So we're gonna just ignore institutionalized racism and white supremacy promoted through the media? 

Like it doesn't exist right? 
it doesnt exist to them.

I had this conversation with one of my white boys from back in the day.  He's not racist at all, super good dude....but he just can't for the life of him understand that racism still exists in America. 

as far as black on brown violence goes... do you fail to see how the institutionalized racism creates this occurence?

i know it's been expressed many times over on nt, but this ninjahood character has to be one of the most ignorant posters on this site. it's sad, really

i wouldn't be so quick to offer up opinions if i possessed such limited capacities

ignorant = calling someone ignorant because they have a different opinion than you.

Grow up.

CelticsFan9783 are you new to NT or something or just naive?

oh i see, you totally agree with those opinions therefore you're not ignorant. ahhh, got it

pay attention

laugh.gif

But seriously.  The word cracker doesnt have anywhere near the impact, or the negative history behind it that the N' word does, so please, lets not act like its the same thing
oh because cracker and da N word are both casually exchanged equally in conversation in this generation
laugh.gif

da media tried to play up this white vs black backstory and when it failed because zimmerman is actually hispanic they

pulled "white hispanic" out they *****...

at da end of da day self defense is what won this case..nothing else.

On this board we have dudes who are more in line with the rhetoric of Booker T...

Then you have some who are more into the ideology of W.E.B. Dubois...

Which one are you? 

Last edited:
Barkley is right in one regard...there are racist views coming from both black and white on this issue.
One more time for those that don't seem to know or have a proper understanding on the matter.  In this country (United States of America) black people CAN'T be racist.  WE (black people) can be prejudice but not racist for a number of reasons.  Simply put, there is no system set up currently for black people to be racist.  White people can be racist because they have and have had a system set up for them to advance while keeping the black race down, which should be obvious to anyone that knows the history of this country. 
That is so absurd... your really clinging to strict definitions and textbook rhetoric. Charles is 100% right.... this case is bringing out the worst in both sides.
Hate is hate.

"Strict definitions and textbook rhetoric"??  More like actually studying and reviewing history in this country, and I suggest YOU do the same. 

Mexicans can be racist in any country. Just like any race can be racist in any country.
what makes this untrue is the pervasive nature of what racism is.  any race cannot be racist because as others have said, a position of power is necessary to assume this mindset.  in any country, the dominant race has the potential to be racist. 

take south africa for example.  the system of apartheid was a racist institution.  yet overall population wise, there are less white people in south africa than black people.  so how did this come to be?  were the blacks in south africa racist toward their oppressors?

Like blacks were going around calling a group of people cracka while in turn whipping, molesting, and being downright abusive with no regard for their humanity. Like cracka denotes human chattel...not even. 

Nah...cracka doesn't even have the same reach as ******. 

Come on bruh...
mean.gif

Cracka came into being as a response to ******. Eventually you start to reverse the tide, and after 400 years of being reduced to a byword then what would you really expect? 

Cracka doesn't even have the same historical attachments that are related to a word such as ******. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

oh because cracker and da N word are both casually exchanged equally in conversation in this generation
laugh.gif

da media tried to play up this white vs black backstory and when it failed because zimmerman is actually hispanic they

Zimmerman classified himself as WHITE according to the medical paperwork his filled out the very next day after he murdered Trayvon.  At the end of the day, George Zimmerman has the complexion for the protection, for the collection.  You however muchacho do not have the same fortune. 

Good luck waiting for ANY proof that TM swung first. The only proof that is hard to deny is the evidence that supports TM being on top of GM. Which essentially proves that GZ was getting the hands.

Eh, the wound expert gave one possibility. If TM was wearing a t-shirt, then I'd agree that what he testified to is hard to deny.

Barkley is right in one regard...there are racist views coming from both black and white on this issue.

One more time for those that don't seem to know or have a proper understanding on the matter.  In this country (United States of America) black people CAN'T be racist.  WE (black people) can be prejudice but not racist for a number of reasons.  Simply put, there is no system set up currently for black people to be racist.  White people can be racist because they have and have had a system set up for them to advance while keeping the black race down, which should be obvious to anyone that knows the history of this country. 

That is so absurd... your really clinging to strict definitions and textbook rhetoric. Charles is 100% right.... this case is bringing out the worst in both sides.

Hate is hate.

"Strict definitions and textbook rhetoric"??  More like actually studying and reviewing history in this country, and I suggest YOU do the same. 

Is this you ?

CelticsFan9783 are you new to NT or something or just naive?

oh i see, you totally agree with those opinions therefore you're not ignorant. ahhh, got it

pay attention

I stand by my original statement. You and ninja have different views of what went down. They're BOTH probably different from my view. Doesn't make one of us more or less ignorant than the next. No one knows what factually and truthfully went down between TM and GZ unfortunately, so we're left to fill in the gaps with our imaginations. How you call someone ignorant for that, I do not know....

Which opinions are you assuming I agree with?

And if my 2010 = new, then yes. I'm taking ninja's opinion at face value. If he trolls other threads or has expressed something that gives you a preconceived notion of his beliefs, then I'm not hip.

what makes this untrue is the pervasive nature of what racism is.  any race cannot be racist because as others have said, a position of power is necessary to assume this mindset.  in any country, the dominant race has the potential to be racist. 

take south africa for example.  the system of apartheid was a racist institution.  yet overall population wise, there are less white people in south africa than black people.  so how did this come to be?  were the blacks in south africa racist toward their oppressors?

I see what you are trying to say but I've yet to be convinced. So if a mexican dude goes to an all black barbershop to get a fade, and the barbershop there tells him "No we don't cut people of your kind, leave." That's not racist? I'll be convinced if you can answer me that question lol

Hate is hate.

Is this you ?
bro, you're smarter than this.  And a video of a mentally ill man verbally assaulting someone hardly proves your point.

but heres a nice example of racism coming from completely lucid American "leaders"

ninja, do you speak da espanol papi?  

Last edited:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Zimmerman classified himself as WHITE according to the medical paperwork his filled out the very next day after he murdered Trayvon.  At the end of the day, George Zimmerman has the complexion for the protection, for the collection.  You however muchacho do not have the same fortune. 
umm both my parents are from da dominican republic, says so on my birth certificate & im fluent in spanish...try again.

im hispanic, more then zimmerman.

you need a intern job at al sharpton's office, im sure he can use a few more race peddlers around.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

umm both my parents are from da dominican republic, says so on my birth certificate & im fluent in spanish...try again.

im hispanic, more then zimmerman.

you need a intern job at al sharpton's office, im sure he can use a few more race peddlers around.
so your point is: Zimmerman is Hispanic, but I'm more Hispanic than him? 

And why did you choose Al Sharpton of all people?

Do you think that minorities are capable to receiving a fair trial in this country?

Like blacks were going around calling a group of people cracka while in turn whipping, molesting, and being downright abusive with no regard for their humanity. Like cracka denotes human chattel...not even. 

Nah...cracka doesn't even have the same reach as ******. 

Come on bruh...
mean.gif

Cracka came into being as a response to ******. Eventually you start to reverse the tide, and after 400 years of being reduced to a byword then what would you really expect? 

Cracka doesn't even have the same historical attachments that are related to a word such as ******. 

The word "cracker" was a term used by slaves to describe plantation owners that evolved from the phrase "whip cracker"

Back
Top Bottom