R.I.P Trayvon

^^what does that have to do with who swung first?? You act as if just because you throw the first punch you automatically get on top in a fight...come on mani I know you've seen enough fights to know that isn't a fact...
yea thats quite a stretch...

first punch = on top?

At first he was followed for being suspicious....

Now it's he picked a fight with a legal gun owner...ensuing he brought a pack of skittles to a gun fight. 

I don't believe in the concept of race fodder when applied to this case. From the 911 calls we're giving a glimpse into the mind of Zimmerman, who clearly had an idea of certain individuals fitting a mold for suspicious activity. 

Clearly racial profiling. 

Just ask yourself if this was a white dude walking that night would this even be a discussion right now?

I'm just rehashing a scenario that has been brought up a thousand times, but it needs to be brought up so people can see this was racially motivated. 

Did you not hear the guy speaking to the 911 operator? 

She told him to chill, but he still got out of his car and pursued...

How did Trayvon pick the fight again? Did he steal off on George and continue walking to his house? After that, did George retreat to his car crying and called 911 to report suspicious activity? Maybe covering up the fact he was on some bs, and the kid wasn't having a stranger follow him for no reason, other than being a black person walking at night? What exactly was Zimmerman referring to when he said they always get away? Is it based on Trayvon punching him for no reason? So a kid just picks a fight with a complete stranger for no reason? Zimmerman was holding heat the entire time, so essentially he brought a gun to a fist fight with a 17 year old...

But it doesn't matter..because in the state of Fla...yadda yadda yadda....

Lmao Ninja thinks a reenactment based on the word of the dude who was on trial for his life with NO other witnesses is "fact".
laugh.gif

Once TM ran out gz sight while he was in car he should've just went on to target or stayed in car and waited for police and stayed on phone with dispatch. Instead he gets out and chases boy you can tell by how after he says "he running" you hear cardoor open and shut then wind blowing into phone bcuz he started running after TM. TM probably got tired of running away turned around and drilled gz. So actually TM was standing his ground from a stranger chasing him in the dark and rain. Florida law is so stupid I hate this spit.

This thread exists on fantasy land...cuz ya injecting

Race where there wasnt race & coming up ways for

Zimmerman is guilty where he was already aquitted

Of charges.

Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when he got shot,

Everything else is irrelevant.

Barkley speaking the truth.

You can do your own logic to deduce from what he said that like myself, he too believes an involuntary manslaughter charge would have got a conviction.

That's what happens when the media pushes a case to trial.

They'll over-charge and push it back to the media for help.

Media can only hurt, never help.

Last edited:
Dudes from Alabama though...

Barkley tried to run for Ala state governor on the Republican ticket too...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This thread exists on fantasy land...cuz ya injecting

Race where there wasnt race & coming up ways for

Zimmerman is guilty where he was already aquitted

Of charges.

Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when he got shot,

Everything else is irrelevant.
Maybe to you it is...
laugh.gif

All of that comes into play...I don't know, I just think differently. 

OMG

Barkley is a disgusting uncle Tom racist, right guize!

Barkley my dude been looking up to him since I was a kid he a bama boy like me even tho I stay in Fla now + he went to auburn my favorite college. I don't agree with his opinion but I feel where he coming from cuz he said it in a respectful way none of that trolling I hear when ppl be trying to make a point

Last edited:
Zimmy used a gun against someone who was unarmed. Plain and simple.

Oh no, my husband slapped me around. Bang bang. It was self defense.

That's technically self defense too, does that make it ok for the wife to shoot the husband?

Usually, yes. It's called battered-spouse syndrome and commonly used as a defense and almost always mitigates as long as there's proof to show that the abused was suffering some form of mental strain. Doesn't mean she won't serve time. You can't use deadly force unless you have reason to believe your life is in danger. But if you're being abused for a period of time and up the ante with deadly force, you probably won't get the book thrown at you.

i know it's been expressed many times over on nt, but this ninjahood character has to be one of the most ignorant posters on this site. it's sad, really

i wouldn't be so quick to offer up opinions if i possessed such limited capacities

ignorant = calling someone ignorant because they have a different opinion than you.

Grow up.

What does that have to do with anything?
He's from Ala, where he's experienced first hand the role that racism has played in the state. Mostly as a result of the ineptitude by those political figures in office, and they happened to be Republicans. 

Any black man teaming up with a party that champions the thoughts of George Wallace is simply confused. 

Heard she got sick...it was mentioned in the interview with Piers and Tom. 

Ah, OK. DId they say what her illness was? I was curious b/c I saw she is 19 now, and has the college scholarship waiting for her if she decides to finish HS. Tom Joyner, who is providing the scholarship, said he'll provide tutors, etc. to help her finish. I wasn't sure if she dropped out due to a LD or something else...

Ah, OK. DId they say what her illness was? I was curious b/c I saw she is 19 now, and has the college scholarship waiting for her if she decides to finish HS. Tom Joyner, who is providing the scholarship, said he'll provide tutors, etc. to help her finish. I wasn't sure if she dropped out due to a LD or something else...
Yeah, I'm not sure the specifics on her illness. 

Tom Joyner doing real ****. 

would GZ approaching TM with his hand on his gun provoke a violent reaction?

all TM needs is to see the gun to feel his life is in danger.

Back
Top Bottom