R.I.P Trayvon

Am i the only one who doesn't care about this whole thing?

Kid was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got shot.

Why are people bringing up race?

The lack of empathy white people show for non-white issues is astounding.................. How were some of you raised?

Aurora and Newtown had you guys bawling your eyes out...................... Didnt know these people, but because they looked like you, it made you give a damn just a LITTLE bit more..

But Silly Negro Trayvon, what was he doing in streets so late?
He brought this to himself
Zimmerman was defending himself.............
Who Cares?
This isnt About Race
Wrong Place Wrong Time
He used MARIJUANA!!!!!!
They both were responsible!!!!!!

:smh:

The lack of empathy white people show for non-white issues is astounding.................. How were some of you raised?

Aurora and Newtown had you guys bawling your eyes out...................... Didnt know these people, but because they looked like you, it made you give a damn just a LITTLE bit more..

But Silly Negro Trayvon, what was he doing in streets so late?
He brought this to himself
Zimmerman was defending himself.............
Who Cares?
This isnt About Race
Wrong Place Wrong Time
He used MARIJUANA!!!!!!
They both were responsible!!!!!!

:smh:

Ah yes, the classic lump all white people together comment.

Isn't there a difference between self defense and stand your ground though? Stand your ground is what gives you immunity against a civil suit.

George's attorneys didn't use SYG as their defense they claimed self defense which is why they hammered the fact that Trayvon hit George first.

Smh at people coming in here whining and begging to lock the thread up like the thread is making you keep coming back!

Just stop coming back to the thread if its so "dumb".

And for the person over hyping NYC smh from my experience most people who live in NYC who do this usually are not well traveled and I'm not talking about a hop n skip boat ride an hour or two to dr, pr, etc etc...get out of your immediate environment and learn a thing or two.

As far as I'm concerned the term "black" especially nowadays is more so a negative connotation and viewpoint more so than a "race".

For example if you have two men standing next to one another and one is caramel complexion and the other is dark like Jordan's color (lets say pip n mike to make it easy but both bald headed since people like to attach certain hair styles to being "black") and you know neither of them and they are only dressed in plain black shorts, nothing else. The fact that most people would have to wait for them to open their mouths to attach a language to it or a dialect, slang whatever or see them wear true religions, jordans, etc to say whether or not that person was "black" or Samoan, Persian, Indian, etc etc tells me that being "black" is more of a thought than an actual race.

Take for example new edition and put them on public display in front of people who dont know who they are and have them all dressed in long garbs like Muslims wear and/or head pieces n turbins and have them not speak English then what would the masses call them? Bet they would not say "black". But they would still be black and could speak another language.

Now take a bunch of dark Cubans (all bald headed) and have them displayed in front of a bunch of people in let's say Utah but WITHOUT them speaking just on display in some urban gear like true's J's pink dolphin fitted hats saggin n tatted up and I bet money most if not all of them would say they are "black" before any other race.

This is why "black" is less about race and more so about a thought, stereotype, etc etc and in conclusion why tray was stalked, shot, n killed, period!

Last edited:
Isn't there a difference between self defense and stand your ground though? Stand your ground is what gives you immunity against a civil suit.

George's attorneys didn't use SYG as their defense they claimed self defense which is why they hammered the fact that Trayvon hit George first.
What I posted is the law for justifiable use of force in the state of Florida. Self-defense is covered under this. 
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force
Self defense is 776.012:
Use of force in defense of person.A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

Last edited:
This is why "black" is less about race and more so about a thought, stereotype, etc etc and in conclusion why tray was stalked, shot, n killed, period!

Bingo.

And the same thing applies to "white". If a person appears "white" in some instances they recieve the benefits of "white privilege". Despite Zimmerman's part hispanic heritage, he obviously recieved the benefit of white privilege throughout this whole situation. Do you think all of these conservative whites would have came to his defense and donated money for his attorney fees had he'd been a "hispanic" who resembled George Lopez? HELL NO. They even ignored the fact Zimmerman is a registered democrat and there's nothing more southern republicans hate more than registered democrats Even some fair skinned "black" people (one drop rule) have recieved the benefits of white privliege by what was known as "passing" back in the day.

What I posted is the law for justifiable use of force in the state of Florida. Self-defense is covered under this. 

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force

Self defense is 776.012:

Use of force in defense of person.

A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) 
He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

What I've gather from the three times you've posted these laws, immunity is granted if force is justified but not deadly force. If they have an immunity hearing before the civil suit they would have to prove Zimmerman had to use deadly force right? and you're saying he was justified in using deadly force because he was found not guilty?

Last edited:
I don't have a horse in this race, but the backup SNs coming outta the woodwork are :lol: :smh:

Self defense is 776.012:

A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) 
He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

What I've gather from the three times you've posted these laws, immunity is granted if force is justified but not deadly force. If they have an immunity hearing before the civil suit they would have to prove Zimmerman had to use deadly force right? and you're saying he was justified in using deadly force because he was found not guilty?
No.

(1) 

Last edited:
Didn't I just say they have to prove he had to use deadly force to be granted immunity? Why do you think the defense chose not to having a immunity hearing for the criminal trial?

Last edited:
Bingo.

And the same thing applies to "white". If a person appears "white" in some instances they recieve the benefits of "white privilege". Despite Zimmerman's part hispanic heritage, he obviously recieved the benefit of white privilege throughout this whole situation. Do you think all of these conservative whites would have came to his defense and donated money for his attorney fees had he'd been a "hispanic" who resembled George Lopez? HELL NO. They even ignored the fact Zimmerman is a registered democrat and there's nothing more southern republicans hate more than registered democrats Even some fair skinned "black" people (one drop rule) have recieved the benefits of white privliege by what was known as "passing" back in the day.
Disagree. I would say the vast majority of people supporting him financially were likely pro carry and conceal, pro stand your ground (which I know this case didn't come to), and pro using deadly force in self-defense. 

Zimmy doesn't look white at all. Not at all. 

Wow. Just wow. At the retweets too! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ah yes, the classic lump all white people together comment.

Gambit215 didn't use the word ALL, so there was no lumping together.

Not ALL white people are racist, I live in Florida and have dealt with the most Whitest of White Trash............Very respectful, common sense, and basic moral understanding, it's when you guys get behind a keyboard or smartphone.............. SOME of yall just lost all training you had in regards to race, now is the anonymity allowing you to voice you're true opinion or are you trust trolling............ I tend to move towards the Former (the 1st one for some of yall)

Will you go to sleep better tonight Chopper? Since it bothered you so much, all you could get from my post was my "lumping"

BTW, instead of trying to stir away accountability from your brethren, try "getting" it...................

Good Day sir............

Not even gonna get into the Ninjahood comments............ Colorism thrives in all Latin American Communities...................

Back
Top Bottom