R.I.P Trayvon

Imagine if it was a truck full of black folks?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

"George Zimmerman rescues SUV full of African Immigrants, sources say."

"proves hes not racist."

Even if it wasn't raining it shouldn't matter. It's not against the law to wear a hoodie with the hood on your head in Florida. Creeping on someone simply because they're wearing a hood is just as bad as thinking a car is suspect because the windows are tinted.

That's understood but knowing that the kid was out in the rain wearing a hoodie pretty much negates any possible stereotype was my point.

It's almost like calling someone a thug because you always see someone with a gun but w/o acknowledging that every time you see this guy it's at a gun range.

Last edited:
That's understood but knowing that the kid was out in the rain wearing a hoodie pretty much negates any possible stereotype was my point.
not necessarily true at all, since we don't know what Zimmerman's mind state was at that point.
you see what you want to see sometimes, and I feel like this was the case with Z.
Treyvon was gonna look suspicious in his eyes regardless

Trayvon wasn't even dressed like a "thug" though. Watch the 7 Eleven surveillance footage. He had a hoody and normal fitting khakis on. You can see thousands of white guys dressed the same way at skate parks, public high schools, and college campuses all over North America.

You would think Trayvon was walking around with a durag on his head and a bandana over his mouth the way people talk about him.

Trayvon wasn't even dressed like a "thug" though. Watch the 7 Eleven surveillance footage. He had a hoody and normal fitting khakis on. You can see thousands of white guys dressed the same way at skate parks, public high schools, and college campuses all over North America.

You would think Trayvon was walking around with a durag on his head and a bandana over his mouth the way people talk about him.
you're right...but you're gonna tell me it's not suspicious to find someone dressed like TM in a gated community at that time of the night? Keep in mind that there were recent reports of home burglary in the community. GZ volunteered to be on a night watch.

Also keep in mind that burglary tools were found in TM's school locker. I'm not saying TM was the one robbing houses, but it's a possibility.

More facts about the case that a lot of people don't know about. I hope people can watch this video below with an open mind. Sorry if repost

try to stay out of this thread but i still can't believe dudes are thinking that a hoodie at night in the rain is suspicious apparel

homie was supposed to be booty buck naked in the rain on a february night because someone had been breaking into homes?

7pm is suspicious?

A screwdriver is a burglary tool?

We better investigate all those contractors at home depot and lowes.

try to stay out of this thread but i still can't believe dudes are thinking that a hoodie at night in the rain is suspicious apparel

homie was supposed to be booty buck naked in the rain on a february night because someone had been breaking into homes?
a shirt, pants and an umbrella would be fine...or a hoody without wearing the hood

look man...in this society, a guy wearing a hoody over their head is going to look suspicious...esp if it's a blk or hispanic guy (no racist). Deal with it. That's what this society/media portrays criminals as.

im korean and i know i got followed around in the store when I walked in with a hoody over my head.

Back
Top Bottom