R.I.P Trayvon

Bastard has no soul. Perfectly cool with riding with the killer of a teenager until your relationships start to crumble, now you hollering for justice. He deserves to be wacked.

This doesn't solve the guys issue though. Because now everyone will know he supported an obvious racist, so just by association people will think he's racist too.

Once people around the dudes daughter finds out who her dad is, people will assume she's racist as well. Dude messed up by siding with Zimmerman and not doing the right thing. Had he done that, he's relationship with his daughter would probably be a complete 180.

Wow, talk about a slap to the face.  :smh:

It sounds like his motivation has nothing to do with getting the truth out there though.  It seems purely for personal gain (getting his daughter back).  

Basically, dude made an *** of himself everyday on TV during the trial.

His bigotry and ignorance was on full display, he feels no different towards Trayvon and black people, **** him

Black people can't be racist towards whites in this country. Prejudice and bigotry are different from racism.

This case proves that we have absolutely no power.

You need to watch some Tim Wise comments on youtube

This comment is incredibly asinine, stop splitting hairs for the sake of being able to throw around some dumb line.

Only point you prove is that you let a dictionary distract you from actual, meaningful discussion. But you probably just heard someone else say/post that, liked how it sounded, and regurgitate when you see fit. Real informative and thought provoking...

This comment is incredibly asinine, stop splitting hairs for the sake of being able to throw around some dumb line.

Only point you prove is that you let a dictionary distract you from actual, meaningful discussion. But you probably just heard someone else say/post that, liked how it sounded, and regurgitate when you see fit. Real informative and thought provoking...

So how can a black person be racist in this country

I'll wait.....

^^So you believe there are no black people....in America...that believe black people are better than white?

That's not racism

If I think my kicks are better than yours, what is that?
If I think my car is better than yours, what is that?

The problem is many of you don't know what racism is, and you do what Amerikkka teaches you to do, intertwine, bigotry, racism and prejudice as one. Why, because it makes the past look not as bad and gives an excuse for racism existing.

The KKK isn't as bad, because the Black Panthers exist. I'm using this as an example, because the Panthers are a long way from the KKK. But that's always thrown out there.

Racism isn't bad, because everybody does it.

^^So you believe there are no black people....in America...that believe black people are better than white?
yeah it prolly is. But why is that? White people had an innate resentment towards blacks absolutely no reason. So when blacks say something that's racists it's usually in response to something somebody white said or did.

So how can a black person be racist in this country

I'll wait.....

I've given two examples.

Not pick them up at the basketball courts.

Not cut their hair in barbershops...

That's all I got

Took dude's life to completely crumble to finally tell the truth

Aint that something

Crazy famb.

Dude literally gave less than a **** about a kids life he EASILY could've helped delivered justice for...

Zimmerman can't get charged for the same crime doe, right?

What can happen?

Last edited:
That's not racism

The problem is many of you don't know what racism is, and you do what Amerikkka teaches you to do, intertwine, bigotry, racism and prejudice as one. Why, because it makes the past look not as bad and gives an excuse for racism existing.

The KKK isn't as bad, because the Black Panthers exist. I'm using this as an example, because the Panthers are a long way from the KKK. But that's always thrown out there.

Imma need you to look up the definition of the word racist and post it on NT.

Please, kind sir.

That's not racism

That's like saying cocaine isn't bad because everyone in your household has been doing it since you were born.

RIP lil Homie
mean.gif

I think what he's saying is that racism =\= bigotry or prejudice

Racism is a system.

"Your resume was skipped over because your name sounds black"

You've never heard it the other way around.

That's systemic, and that's why racism is less likely to come from black people.

Not too many black people are withholding jobs, or cutting state funding, or delivering extra sentences to white people...

Racism is so engrained in our culture, that some black people LITERALLY AID the white power structure in the degradation and disenfranchisement of black people...

In hopes of being accepted into the dominant structure so they can receive some of the white privilege benefits.

Racism is a system.

That's systemic, and that's why racism is less likely to come from black people.

Not too many black people are withholding jobs, or cutting state funding, or delivering extra sentences to white people...

Racism is so engrained in our culture, that some black people LITERALLY AID the white power structure in the degradation and disenfranchisement of black people...

In hopes of being accepted into the dominant structure so they can receive some of the white privilege benefits.

Very well stated sir. Repped

To reiterate, no a black person can't be racist.

I have also heard this...but come on this is some college professor nonsense. My anthropology professor said this years ago and it stuck with me. Racism is only available to those in power. So, by that pure meaning yes a black man in America is more unlikely to have the POWER to be racist. However, while unlikely, it is still both possible. Additionally, as a microcosm of society it is DEFINITELY possible.

Btw the definition of racism that comes up on a Google search is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

But that distracts us from your point of no, a black person can't be racist.

Yes, yes they can. A black person that ends up economically well off (definitely possible with our generation now), educated, etc and is in a position of POWER can be racist (e.g., Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince). That person is in a position of power. They can wield that power with prejudice against people of a different race. That is literally the definition of racism as you define it (prejudice + the power to act on it).

On a less serious microcosm view - Kevin Durant could be a racist. If a bunch of black guys were hooping and KD is there and is respected by that particular community of hoopers he is in a position of power and influence. If some white guy shows up and wants to play and KD ridicules him based on race and perceived ability that is also racism because it simply power + prejudice.

In the hip hop industry I assume this applies as well. The only real difference is that overall white people still hold the majority of power in a systemic way in a lot of America. It is an ingrained belief but there is definite progress through the form of education. We can only look at this generationally, rather than by a few years or decades. In 20 years, when the 5 years old today are grown adults will they be more or less "racist"? The answer is of course they will be less racist. Not necessarily because they are stronger of principle but rather that the systemic privilege afforded white people continues to dwindle.

These isms are simply power + ability to act on it. Girls that want to be engineers feel this in a similar way. It is all around us....but it definitely is improving.

As an Indian kid it was hard for me growing up even in Silicon Valley. My family grew up celebrating our cultural holidays silently and without any true way to express ourselves. Now, as an adult, I see Diwali (one of the main festivals) recognized by the president of the country and it celebrated by many Indians and non-Indians. Life changes, people progress, education prevails. Focusing on the negative only helps fixate on the wrong area of this debate.

If you are only going to look at it in a big picture way of can the average black man be racist then it is still a no. However, that does not mean it applies on an individual or community level.

Last edited:
I have also heard this...but come on this is some college professor nonsense. My anthropology professor said this years ago and it stuck with me. Racism is only available to those in power. So, by that pure meaning yes a black man in America is more unlikely to have the POWER to be racist. However, while unlikely, it is still both possible. Additionally, as a microcosm of society it is DEFINITELY possible.

Btw the definition of racism that comes up on a Google search is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

But that distracts us from your point of no, a black person can't be racist.

Yes, yes they can. A black person that ends up economically well off (definitely possible with our generation now), educated, etc and is in a position of POWER can be racist (e.g., Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince). That person is in a position of power. They can wield that power with prejudice against people of a different race. That is literally the definition of racism as you define it (prejudice + the power to act on it).

On a less serious microcosm view - Kevin Durant could be a racist. If a bunch of black guys were hooping and KD is there and is respected by that particular community of hoopers he is in a position of power and influence. If some white guy shows up and wants to play and KD ridicules him based on race and perceived ability that is also racism because it simply power + prejudice.

If you are only going to look at it in a big picture way of can the average black man be racist then it is still a no. However, that does not mean it applies on an individual or community level.

Black people only have power on the basketball court....got it.

dude comparing systematic racism/oppression and comparing it to a ******* sport ......a sport where players are vilified if they don't take pay cuts so the owner and can profit more money 

Sure...black people can be racist...but is it ingrained in our foundation as a people in this country? 

Black israelites standing on the corner calling white dudes that walk pass "white devils"...is on a completely different scale than those who pull the strings on how **** works in this world and have a vested in interest in both 1) keeping us where we are collectively as a people right now and 2) eventually removing all people of color from the planet.

So long story short...let the counter-racism claim trolls keep bringing up this argument in every thread. It's counter-productive in the long run.

Racism is a system.

It's so engrained people don't realize it. It's accepted.

I've just happen to be a the gym at 8 this week when Bill O'Rielly comes on.

He can talk about black people each day, because he's "concerned" about how poorly the black community is doing. :rolleyes

If Al Sharpton does it, he's a race baiter.

Meanwhile I see Bill talk about race more than Al. And then Bill will tell his ignorant audience, what Al is doing and what black people believe and are doing.

A good portion of white people in this country learn about other races not from direct interaction, but from other white people.

Back
Top Bottom