R.I.P Trayvon

^thought Id mention it visited the site recently somebody told me something funny was on there. **** is demonic. Anything thats empowering or motivational has the least views.

Last edited:
YouTube is open source. Anyone can post anything.

WSHH is curated black degeneracy. And they attached "Hip-Hop" (a black art form) to it. Because you can find a few videos of some hillbillies doing ******ed **** on there...it doesn't measure up with the daily influx of every negative black steretype you can think of being showcased on the site.

YouTube is open source. Anyone can post anything.

WSHH is curated black degeneracy. And they attached "Hip-Hop" (a black art form) to it. Because you can find a few videos of some hillbillies doing ******ed **** on there...it doesn't measure up with the daily influx of every negative black steretype you can think of being showcased on the site.

Isn't WS partially user driven also?

I do think the name should be changed, the site is a far cry from what it used to be. Hip hop was attached before the site became what we know it as now.

Site seems to be an exaggeration of itself from years ago.

So yeah, partially user driven. Combination of hijacking popular vids for views, paid user submitted content, and non paid user submitted content it seems.

That's why I can never fully place blame on the site for its content. Its pandering to an audience interested in violence, misogyny, weird ****, and criminal activity. Its evident by videos from there making it here and having huge threads (8ball jacket, Sharkeisha, bus driver uppercut to name a few).

Its presented on a "hip hop" site though which irks me.

Most black people are in minimal position of power where they can't do anything power wise.

Power at fullest extent is limited to the wealthy elite who happen to mostly be white.

White people, especially white dudes, benefit from alot of things in this country and the privlidge is real. Alot of white dudes feel uncomfortable acknowledging it from what I noticed.

On an individual level, a black person or a minority can dislike white people, say something negative about them to an individual which they don't know, but aside from hurting that persons feelings, it has no effect on them.

A minority owned business could choose not to hire a white person just because, but its so many other businesses either reluctant to hire minorities or randomly have a very small minority employee percentage that it can't just be some coincidence :lol:

If we're going by racism off its actual definition then minorities can't be racist.

They can say something slick to a white dude, but at the same that white dude has the power to say "that's cute, but at the end of the day, no matter what you say about me, I have significant advantages and opportunities in life that you don't have, this society works to my advantage while you just gotta get in were you fit in." sadly that's factual and that would hit a spot more then any "cracker" or "honkey" or "pale face" insult would.

With that said, I'm white and Ive always found it comical when I see other white people talkin about "reverse racism" :lol:

Last edited:
http://globalgrind.com/2014/11/13/g...rayvon-martin-targeted-because-of-race-video/

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://globalgrind.com/tag/George-Zimmerman/[/URL]"]

Nearly a year after George Zimmerman
 was found not guilty of second-degree murder after shooting and killing Trayvon Martin
, one of his biggest supporters has switched teams.

Zimmerman’s former neighbor Frank Taaffe
 testified before a grand jury on Wednesday, and revealed details about a racially-charged conversation he had with a man he believes was George Zimmerman. Taaffe, who was one of the neighborhood watch volunteer’s biggest supporters, claims he wants to make amends with 
the family of Trayvon Martin and bring a sense of justice and closure to Zimmerman’s not guilty verdict.

Before Taaffe entered the courthouse, he spoke with reporters about his decision to come forward with the evidence. He also added that he believes Trayvon was targeted 

...so your daughter disowned you and now you want to make amends with the martin family and you don't like zimmermenz no more......you've been "delivert".

View media item 1260877

Most black people are in minimal position of power where they can't do anything power wise.

Power at fullest extent is limited to the wealthy elite who happen to mostly be white.

White people, especially white dudes, benefit from alot of things in this country and the privlidge is real. Alot of white dudes feel uncomfortable acknowledging it from what I noticed.

On an individual level, a black person or a minority can dislike white people, say something negative about them to an individual which they don't know, but aside from hurting that persons feelings, it has no effect on them.

A minority owned business could choose not to hire a white person just because, but its so many other businesses either reluctant to hire minorities or randomly have a very small minority employee percentage that it can't just be some coincidence :lol:

If we're going by racism off its actual definition then minorities can't be racist.

They can say something slick to a white dude, but at the same that white dude has the power to say "that's cute, but at the end of the day, no matter what you say about me, I have significant advantages and opportunities in life that you don't have, this society works to my advantage while you just gotta get in were you fit in." sadly that's factual and that would hit a spot more then any "cracker" or "honkey" or "pale face" insult would.

With that said, I'm white and Ive always found it comical when I see other white people talkin about "reverse racism" :lol:

Most white people are in a minimal position of power too man. That's not to say they are not inherently privileged.

I'm always lost with the "minorities can't be racist" thing. It just doesn't make sense. It's an indirectly racist way of thinking by definition.

Now systematic/institutionalized racism... That's a different story. That's white folk all day :lol: I just can't fathom an Indian man or Hispanic man or Asian man calling me a ****** and not being a racist when if a white man did the same people would be calling him a Klansman.

Guess its just different interpretations of a problem. My view on it isn't meant to minimize how anyone else feels about the subject, by any means.

Last edited:
rac·ism noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
: the belief that some races of people are better than others
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist noun or adjective

Racism is prejudice based on race. Period.

Somewhere along the line someone decided to addle the definition of racism, with the meaning of institutional racism. The claim was made that blacks couldn't be racist, some people liked the sound of that and decided to run with it. Institutional racism is a system of control based on race, racism is not.

Anyone can be a racist. Whether or not that persons racism has practical effects or not is a different story. But even that has the potential to go both ways, see: "White teacher wins racial discrimination lawsuit" thread.

According to the definition many NTers like to regurgitate, a homeless white man with no power or position in society can not be racist. This is simply not true. Anyone has the capacity for racism because racism, by definition, is nothing but race based bigotry.

Cliffs:

Racism ≠ Institutional Racism

inb4 Daffy Duck, Cornball, sws, etc.

Don't eem care. You cats confusing these 2 terms are flat out wrong.

Last edited:
all racism is institutional, whether it is in policy or in people's behavior

getting turned down for a loan/job and getting called a ******* on the street are both examples of institutional racism

one has the practical effect of limiting opportunities, but the other is still an example of how society is crafted around this ideology of institutional racism

it all stems back to the "us" vs "them" mentality

as far as people of other races than white being racist, its all a part of the same institutionalization

there is a bottom rung on the "social ladder", which is black people

so people of any other race can feel privileged/entitled to share in the structure that white people have created

as long as they are not on the bottom rung, they are content to look down

this is where white privilege comes into play, the "ability" to stratify the races

the same line of thinking follows with the n-word debate

as a result of this institutionalization, black people have come to adopt the word once used to denigrate

now that it has a new meaning, we must argue and debate over the old meaning and relevance to keep its former power intact

when black people use it amongst each other, it is seen as something that must be controlled by the institution

in order to reclaim it, they argue reverse racism

So yeah, partially user driven. Combination of hijacking popular vids for views, paid user submitted content, and non paid user submitted content it seems.

That's why I can never fully place blame on the site for its content. Its pandering to an audience interested in violence, misogyny, weird ****, and criminal activity. Its evident by videos from there making it here and having huge threads (8ball jacket, Sharkeisha, bus driver uppercut to name a few).

Its presented as a hip hop site because it is, the ignorant vids is to bring traffic to the site & give underground rappers a bigger platform so they can keep paying to have there video posted

You think if worldstar would just post rap videos all day these "rappers" would keep paying to have there vid posted when youtube is free

Its presented as a hip hop site because it is, the ignorant vids is to bring traffic to the site & give underground rappers a bigger platform so they can keep paying to have there video posted

You think if worldstar would just post rap videos all day these "rappers" would keep paying to have there vid posted when youtube is free

That actually makes a ton of sense.

don't know where to post this so i'll post it in here:

this is disgusting & the replies are even worse

holly robinson peete responded to him 
eek.gif

Ben Shapiro is also famous for that video where he condemns all the Muslims of the world

He's a real piece of ****

Wow. That makes me so upset. Like my heart can't take these people anymore. Trayvon was minding his own business until he was harassed.

Can't believe Zimmerman still walking around somewhere like **** gravy.
With the over abundance of "real gz" we got "outchea" :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom