R.I.P Trayvon

She never lied under oath

She told the truth she lied under oath

GZ and his wife lied under oath prosecution should be able to rip them to shredds for that

I think that will trump her lies bcuz she wasn't in a courtroom and admitted she just didn't want to be bothered

What will be Zims wife excuse for lying I feel that will be more of a problem than her lies
That's still a bad look

especially when the state's case seems to be falling apart by the day

All attorneys and law enforcement do this to find inconsistencies in the story. They will always ask questions using different words to see if people bite.
everyone in the room gets that. 

but this dude is taking it to a new level.... his opening statement might have been the worst i've ever seen...

even the judge seems annoyed by him and tries to get him to ****.

But why does it matter if she reported it or not?
I dont even know why they asked that.

I dont think the jury care what she has to say, she wasnt an eye witness.
The only information she can ad is information we already know.
Zimmerman followed trayvon.
She doesnt know anything beyond "why are you following me"

you can tell she doesn't want to deal with the "burden" of this trial.

Last edited:
That's still a bad look

These people lied about free money to a judge in a courtroom

You think her not being in a courtroom lying bcuz she didn't want to deal with her friends death is worse

Really how

anybody know what happen to these 2 chics

That's still a bad look

These people lied about free money to a judge in a courtroom

You think her not being in a courtroom lying bcuz she didn't want to deal with her friends death is worse

Really how

I never said it was worse

Wasnt even trying to compare the two.

but its obvious her inconsistencies wont help get a conviction

Last edited:
everyone in the room gets that. 

but this dude is taking it to a new level.... his opening statement might have been the worst i've ever seen...

even the judge seems annoyed by him and tries to get him to ****.

True, even when he objected to his own question. :lol:

But still, he kept chipping and chipping away, and it ended up working. This witness didnt help the Prosecution at all, plus an earlier State witness said that she saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman.

The time stamps of Zimmermans calls to the dispatch and her calls to Trayvon will be very telling, if I were on the jury I'd find her rude and crass and off putting but looking at her story, and the facts she said and her explanation for not going to the funeral is believable. Say what you want this girl was REAL.

I'm more inclined to believe someone admitting evvvverything than a clearly coached up person who is polished to the point of being fake. But the times and her remarks of trayvons comments will be the main things here with proving her validity.

Cuz if its shown that the times match with when GZ was following him? Who the hell cares if she lied about her age? It's irrelevant bc it can be shown whether she's lying about the times she talked to TM.

GZ has lied from what I remember about his accounts of the trial

Last edited:
I disagree with those saying "Dee Dee's," testimony helped the defense. IMO her lying about her age and reason's as to why she didn't go to the viewing/funeral doesn't overshadow her story that GZ was following TM and that TM seemed to be afraid and tried to get away. I know that the defense will try to use her lies to make her seem untrustworthy, but she didn't change her story that GZ was following and harassing TM.
The witness who said that the person who stood up was the person that was on top, was clutch for the prosecution.

Also, why isn't the prosecution allowed to say GZ racially profiled TM? After hearing all of the 911 calls, him profiling teenage black males (TM) is a relevant argument.

this witness has been interesting in every way...

as a juror what do you really take from all of this...

do you believe she's been honest because she hasn't censored ANYTHING... and that she's entirely too stupid to coach or train to lie

does her attitude turn you off, or do you just think it's a "child" in a situation she's just not equipped to be in...

does her emotional testimony seem as authentic as it appears?

do her lies even matter? she lied about her age and about not going to the wake..... all what appear to be harmless reasons...

and given this attorney's track record of being confusing and just rambling about the same ****, the jury has already been bored to sleep by him so understand her frustrations.
From what I got, she doesn't seem to be invested in her testimony or her importance in the case. Perhaps that's the result of her being scared or immature, but I don't think that's what's significant. The defense has done a pretty good of baiting her into appearing to be an inconsistent person. A witness admitting to lying is not a good thing; I don't really buy the whole she admitted to lying about certain things, she couldn't be lying at all. It's a shame that her flaws are going to affect the case, but I think that's going to happen.

She never lied under oath

She told the truth she lied under oath

GZ and his wife lied under oath prosecution should be able to rip them to shredds for that

I think that will trump her lies bcuz she wasn't in a courtroom and admitted she just didn't want to be bothered

What will be Zims wife excuse for lying I feel that will be more of a problem than her lies
Is Zimmerman actually going to testify though? He's not obligated to. See about 4:00 minutes into the video.

According to Floridastate law, I don't see how the jury can find Zimmerman guilty of murder.

In most states it'd be much easier, but in Florida no way.

The states "key" witness wasn't key at all. Apart from what the jury know already this witness didn't sway the pendulum towards the conviction of murder. It didn't help that she also looked disinterested and bored.

Maybe the state has something else, but this was a fail towards conviction.

I think when this is all done and Zimmerman is not guilty of murder, nationally - people are going to be angry at the verdict. When in all honesty they should be angry at Florida state law. This won't stick, no matter how creepy and how much of a herb Zimmerman is.
This is an important point.

But why does it matter if she reported it or not?
I dont even know why they asked that.

I dont think the jury care what she has to say, she wasnt an eye witness.
The only information she can ad is information we already know.
Zimmerman followed trayvon.
She doesnt know anything beyond "why are you following me"

you can tell she doesn't want to deal with the "burden" of this trial.
I, for one, find it pretty odd that she didn't try and contact someone when this all went down. And I think the defense figures that there are members of the jury that will distrust her or dislike her for not stepping forward right after the tragic event. That doesn't necessarily mean she's lying about anything but it demonstrates that she's somewhat unreliable and not too strong of a person. That'll hurt her credibility.

I'm just wondering why people haven't been banned in this thread. MethodMan, threads like this damage your credibility when arguing that you are impartial when handing out e-punishment.

i dont understand the knock knock joke the defendant started with..what was he trying to accomplish there
srs question i dont understand what he was trying to get at

Last edited:
i dont understand the knock knock joke the defendant started with..what was he trying to accomplish there
He's insinuating that the jurors having never heard of George Zimmerman (Zimmerman Who?) would be good for the jury because they wouldnt be influenced /have a bias by any previous knowledge by knowing who Zimmerman was

Last edited:

It's such a high profile case. The punchline implied anyone with no knowledge of the case would immediately be acceptable to serve to on the jury. In other words, it was a tedious, drawn out process finding jurors that didn't have an opinion of the case.

I was pretty shocked. TM's family lost their son and were in the court room. Not an appropriate time for jokes in my opinion. Lawyers are pretty cold blooded though.

Last edited:
From what I got, she doesn't seem to be invested in her testimony or her importance in the case. Perhaps that's the result of her being scared or immature, but I don't think that's what's significant. The defense has done a pretty good of baiting her into appearing to be an inconsistent person. A witness admitting to lying is not a good thing; I don't really buy the whole she admitted to lying about certain things, she couldn't be lying at all. It's a shame that her flaws are going to affect the case, but I think that's going to happen.
Is Zimmerman actually going to testify though? He's not obligated to. See about 4:00 minutes into the video.
This is an important point.
I, for one, find it pretty odd that she didn't try and contact someone when this all went down. And I think the defense figures that there are members of the jury that will distrust her or dislike her for not stepping forward right after the tragic event. That doesn't necessarily mean she's lying about anything but it demonstrates that she's somewhat unreliable and not too strong of a person. That'll hurt her credibility.

But who would she have called?

"Hey Miami dade police I dont know where trayvon is but I think something happened to him some where near orlando, go help him"

I doubt she had his mom or dads number, and most people are slow to call cops anyways.

I pretty sure she was blowing up trayvons phone, probably thought he got into a scuffle and didnt call her back.
By the time it would be a good amount of time to report it, she probably got the news that he was dead.

its not black people or white people that get hated and discriminated the most these days. Not gays or asians.

its fat people :lol:

the fact you guys are bagging on this girl because shes fat is so messed up :lol:

I'm just wondering why people haven't been banned in this thread. MethodMan, threads like this damage your credibility when arguing that you are impartial when handing out e-punishment.
Number of posts in this thread reported by you thus far:  zero.

You're the last person who should be talking credibility.  You claimed in an earlier thread - coincidentally enough one in which you claimed that "stereotypes are often justified" (a keen interest of yours, it seems) - that you weren't MarleysProtege, but then hushed up in a hurry once I pointed out that the two of you BOTH signed in from the same computer long after you claimed that MarleysProtege had "passed away."  

Extraneous and insulting comments will be deleted, but users need to report those posts to ensure that they'll be reviewed by the staff.  NikeTalk receives literally thousands of posts each day.  You'll forgive me if I haven't made poring over this thread my top priority. 

If you come across a post that's in violation of our rules, report it and the staff will review the incident and respond accordingly.  

Why would I report posts on a messageboard? Who does that? Lol. Funny though, you got a rolodex on my dealings, coming out the woodwork early when comments are made about blacks or asians.

Go back and read our conversation since you lack basic critical thinking skills. Never once did I get quiet and actually argued with you for some time. I will try this again for the last time. I LIVED WITH 2 ROOMATES IN COLLEGE PRIMARILY, ONE CREATED MP, BUT WE ALL USED THE SAME COMPUTER SO IT WASNT ODD TO POST AS ONE ANOTHER. I STILL HAVE THIS COMPUTER TO THIS DAY. IT IS AN ACER LAPTOP AND WAS HOOKED TO A TV IN OUR DORM. I NEVER DENIED SIGNING IN AS HIM BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF THE NAME WAS ACTIVE WHEN WE SWITCHED BOARDS. HE DIED YEARS AGO. THE INTERNET DOES NOT EQUATE TO REAL LIFE. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN IN UNDER ANOTHER PERSON'S ACCOUNT. THIS DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING ASIDE FROM A SCENARIO IN YOUR FEEBLE LITTLE MIND.

Back
Top Bottom