R.I.P Trayvon

Why would I report posts on a messageboard? Who does that? Lol. Funny though, you got a rolodex on my dealings, coming out the woodwork early when comments are made about blacks or asians.

Go back and read our conversation since you lack basic critical thinking skills. Never once did I get quiet and actually argued with you for some time. I will try this again for the last time. I LIVED WITH 2 ROOMATES IN COLLEGE PRIMARILY, ONE CREATED MP, BUT WE ALL USED THE SAME COMPUTER SO IT WASNT ODD TO POST AS ONE ANOTHER. I STILL HAVE THIS COMPUTER TO THIS DAY. IT IS AN ACER LAPTOP AND WAS HOOKED TO A TV IN OUR DORM. I NEVER DENIED SIGNING IN AS HIM BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF THE NAME WAS ACTIVE WHEN WE SWITCHED BOARDS. HE DIED YEARS AGO. THE INTERNET DOES NOT EQUATE TO REAL LIFE. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN IN UNDER ANOTHER PERSON'S ACCOUNT. THIS DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING ASIDE FROM A SCENARIO IN YOUR FEEBLE LITTLE MIND.

And you just happened to have his password on hand when you signed into his account years after he "died?"

Oh yeah, and the password for his email account, too, which you'd used for validation.

Funny how you guys seem to share the same views... and the same temper. Awesome defense, by the way. You should offer your services to Zimmerman.

Why would I report posts on a messageboard? Who does that? Lol. Funny though, you got a rolodex on my dealings, coming out the woodwork early when comments are made about blacks or asians.

Go back and read our conversation since you lack basic critical thinking skills. Never once did I get quiet and actually argued with you for some time. I will try this again for the last time. I LIVED WITH 2 ROOMATES IN COLLEGE PRIMARILY, ONE CREATED MP, BUT WE ALL USED THE SAME COMPUTER SO IT WASNT ODD TO POST AS ONE ANOTHER. I STILL HAVE THIS COMPUTER TO THIS DAY. IT IS AN ACER LAPTOP AND WAS HOOKED TO A TV IN OUR DORM. I NEVER DENIED SIGNING IN AS HIM BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE IF THE NAME WAS ACTIVE WHEN WE SWITCHED BOARDS. HE DIED YEARS AGO. THE INTERNET DOES NOT EQUATE TO REAL LIFE. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN IN UNDER ANOTHER PERSON'S ACCOUNT. THIS DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING ASIDE FROM A SCENARIO IN YOUR FEEBLE LITTLE MIND.

And you just happened to have his password on hand when you signed into his account years after he "died?"

Oh yeah, and the password for his email account, too, which you'd used for validation.

Funny how you guys seem to share the same views... and the same temper. Awesome defense, by the way. You should offer your services to Zimmerman.

View media item 68691

Last edited:
Im wacthing the video right now.
I understand every thing she is say so far, how much times are they going to ask her to repeat the same thing over and over again ugh
they made her say crack at least 4 times and then he said she grew up in a haitian home, what the freak is that suppose to mean? she doesnt have an accent at all.

Why would I report posts on a messageboard? Who does that? Lol.

it does a helluva lot more than crying and complaining about it in thus said thread...

why would you cry and complain about people not getting banned?

i dunno what e street code u go by....

administrators and mods dont get paid to ban people...

so you shouldnt have to worry about your "e street rep" if you report something

YOu can tell she does not like the defense, she got real snappy with him and was rolling her eyes.

I think he was trolled by don west and the court reporter.
She mumbled sometimes but for the most part she was slow and clear

I believe if she was slim and more "attractive" people wouldnt feel her testimony was useless.
:smh:

Watching her testimony was painful.

Is anyone watching nancy grace? This guy taffe is getting on my nerves, you'd think he was Zimmerman's dad the way he's defending him. He's actually saying that after Zimmerman was told not to follow TM, and you heard GZ running, that he's running away from TM who's chasing him b/c he's paranoid about a weed charge and being suspended. Smh. Idiot.

I'm trying my best to be objective and gather information from both parties, and the overtly biased people claimimg it's definitely_______'s fault are getting on my last nerves too.

I get pissed off every time I think about the fact a grown *** man admitted to following and murdering a 17yr old child who had committed no crime and he wasn't even arrested that night and still might not go to prison

Since this thread has already been derailed

The term cracker or cracka originated from the sound of a cracking whip that slave owners used. Has nothing to do with sun-burnt skin.

Well at least she appears more "composed" today. 

She definitely is but still giving off that death glare vibe :lol:...but why would you write in a letter to someone's mom: a "creepy *** cr****r" was following Trayvon? She said he was creepy and West agreed, he is trying reeeeeallly hard to push this, and its not that important

Last edited:
Just imagine if West was more competent. He could be eating this chick up. Everything she says contradicts what she answered literally 2 mins before. He's just asking in a different manner.

He's just taking it down an abyss, going in circles.

Well at least she appears more "composed" today. 
She definitely is but still giving off that death glare vibe
laugh.gif
...but why would you write in a letter to someone's mom: a "creepy *** cr****r" was following Trayvon? She said he was creepy and West agreed, he is trying reeeeeallly hard to push this, and its not that important
Yeah, West is just talking in circles and trying to get her frustrated..  I'm just glad that she is doing better today and not falling for some of the traps by Don West.   

Edit--

This judge really does not like Don West at all
laugh.gif
.  Dude gets no leeway whatsoever. 

Last edited:
Just imagine if West was more competent. He could be eating this chick up. Everything she says contradicts what she answered literally 2 mins before. He's just asking in a different manner.

He's just taking it down an abyss, going in circles.

Yeah he's not doing a great job with this, he's gotta be able to come directly and not all round about with "well he said you said on the recording one year ago" :lol: Dude looks less composed than her right now tbh

Back
Top Bottom