"Racism still alive they just be concealing it" vol. VMA fallout

The real racists are the pieces of #*+% that can't just let it be about Kanye being a jerk, and have to make it about race because Taylor Swift happens tobe a white girl. These are the same idiots that can't comprehend a person not agreeing with President Obama, so they must all just be racists. The fact isthat kanye was disrespectful and childish, these facts remain the same no matter who was standing up there getting the award. People would have reacted thesame way if it was Beyonce up there getting her mic jacked by Mr. West (but we all know Ye would NEVER have done B like that, out of RESPECT). And thats whatit boils down to, Kanye showed no respect, how is that a race issue?
smh.gif

Now lets stop acting like ya'll just discovered that racist people exist yesterday.

Originally Posted by J Burner

The real racists are the pieces of #*+% that can't just let it be about Kanye being a jerk, and have to make it about race because Taylor Swift happens to be a white girl. These are the same idiots that can't comprehend a person not agreeing with President Obama, so they must all just be racists. The fact is that kanye was disrespectful and childish, these facts remain the same no matter who was standing up there getting the award. People would have reacted the same way if it was Beyonce up there getting her mic jacked by Mr. West (but we all know Ye would NEVER have done B like that, out of RESPECT). And thats what it boils down to, Kanye showed no respect, how is that a race issue?
smh.gif

Now lets stop acting like ya'll just discovered that racist people exist yesterday.
I dont agree that the people would act the same way, if he did that to beyonce. But you are on point about the respect part. It would have to bejimmy falon or someone to say beyonce is great and all, but taylor swift deserves this award. I wonder how we as blacks would of handled this situation?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I fully expected this so it doesn't surprise me at all.

When the grass is cut the snakes will show. Simple and plain.
Word.

Originally Posted by GTEK

A man can stand up during an presidential speech and call the president a liar and still not be put out there and insulted
as much as a rapper for interrupting a country star's moon-man acceptance.
This country has its priorities backwards.
That's the realest talk right there. You my friend, have just made it to my fb status.

I put it as my status as well and had friends sayint they were taking it and thanking me for putting it into words... I told them I quoted from GTEK andeverything... Sorry for the plagerism bro.

NT should get a new forum labeled race relation topics...

I'm pretty sure NT averages roughly 30-40 race topics a week.

Agreed, Racism is still alive and isnt going away anytime soon, however, if yall dont think it goes both ways (not just whites being racist to blacks) yourcrazy.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by emkay

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by sam206

I like how this thread is showing that only white people are racist
Fact is...white people have more of a problem with black people than black people do with whites...how much more evidence do you need??
smh.gif
This is definitely untrue.

so if enimen did that to beyonce....you think black people would go crazy?

Very bad analogy... Eminem is somebody widely accepted by the black community.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I fully expected this so it doesn't surprise me at all.

When the grass is cut the snakes will show. Simple and plain.
Word.

Originally Posted by GTEK

A man can stand up during an presidential speech and call the president a liar and still not be put out there and insulted
That's the realest talk right there. You my friend, have just made it to my fb status.

Ditto.

white people and a few asian dudes can kiss my %%$.....ive had my share of racism directed towards me.... im latino by the way.

Wow....really put this situation in perspective for me...

Sickening.

White Folks need to get it in their heads that the world doesn't revolve around them. I am just baffled how one black man making a fool out of himself infront of television can provoke all this hatred and racism.

When a recognized radio personality by the name of Don Imus goes on live RADIO and on purpose says a racist remark "Nappy head *+%!," didthe black community preach hatred and racism? Sure there was an outrage however not to this degree.

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by sam206

I like how this thread is showing that only white people are racist
Fact is...white people have more of a problem with black people than black people do with whites...how much more evidence do you need??
smh.gif
I don't know about that being "fact" as you so claim. I don't think anyone should be trying to deal in absolutes orgeneralizations when it comes to racism.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

When a recognized radio personality by the name of Don Imus goes on live RADIO and on purpose says a racist remark "Nappy head *+%!," did the black community preach hatred and racism?

Ummm....yes.
indifferent.gif
The hell you talking about, Imus was all butcastrated for that remark. Totally different situation, anyway.

Another thing why is it that people of color that make poor decisions are scrutinized and persecuted by the media while the opposite can't be said aboutCaucasians?

Federer cursed at an official during his final's match. Where are the news headline? How many times did Serena Williams have to answer questions about herincident and have to apologize? 3 times I believe.
Let's see Michael Vick apologized how many times, spent his time in jail, does community service and still can't play the first 2 games of theseason.

Kanye apologized how many times?

Kobe Bryant had a press conference to apologize and to this day he is still called a rapist

Obama made a comment about how the Mass. police acted stupidly and our nation became obsessed with this topic for how long?

Then we have Joe Wilson whom made one apology and viola finish, done, no more chatter about him. He even went on television and arrogantly stated he willnot apologize to members of the House of Representatives because he apologized once to the President and that was it.
Michael Phelps apologize once and a few months later received a standing ovation from Maryland Congressional leaders.

It's seems there will always be a double standard for famous African Americans here in America. They have to continuously apologize and ask forforgiveness for their discretions. However when it comes to Caucasians, they merely have to apologize once and are automatically forgiven.

I will quote Joe Wilson
"I've apologized one time. The apology was accepted by the president, the vice president. ... I am not apologizing again," he told "FOX News Sunday." "I believe that is sufficient."
smh.gif

^^^so the President accepted his apology, but you want him to keep apologizing anyway? And last time I checked, Joe Wilson is still being talked about, asironically proven by your own post.

what kanye did was pretty stupid and rude. but seriously who cares- those people on twitter are undoubtedly racist for taking it that far.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Wow....really put this situation in perspective for me...

Yep. Its sad and pathetic.

I can't believe people are still talking about this it wasn't even the Grammy's or the American Music Awards... its the *+!@%%% VMAs!

Originally Posted by J Burner

And last time I checked, Joe Wilson is still being talked about, as ironically proven by your own post.

Where?Wilson did get big coverage initially but I don't recall him ever being on trending topics or being called out to be lynched.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

I can't believe people are still talking about this it wasn't even the Grammy's or the American Music Awards... its the *+!@%%% VMAs!

THIS GUY.. doesnt matter where it was at, like I said in another thread about the TOOL, itcould have been at an elementary lunchline, the fact is that he DILIBERATELY interrupted another persons moment of acceptance to an award she worked in. Doesntmatter what company was giving the award and how highly standard you see the show.. its she has bills to pay, makes a living doing something so people decidedto give her an award for it, but the dudes slelfish jealousy got the best of him because he didnt take an award home and decided to be rude to her.. Why isntanyone saying that what KANYE did to TAYLOR wasnt racist in himself??? what if the reason and motive for KANYE doing what he did was because he was racist???see nobody ever really knows and when you live on a STALKER website like TWITTER then you cant hold anything credible.. dude up there said it best.. just stayoff TWITTER like anything on Twitter is law?? SMFH

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

THIS GUY.. doesnt matter where it was at, like I said in another thread about the TOOL, it could have been at an elementary lunchline, the fact is that he DILIBERATELY interrupted another persons moment of acceptance to an award she worked in. Doesnt matter what company was giving the award and how highly standard you see the show.. its she has bills to pay, makes a living doing something so people decided to give her an award for it, but the dudes slelfish jealousy got the best of him because he didnt take an award home and decided to be rude to her.. Why isnt anyone saying that what KANYE did to TAYLOR wasnt racist in himself??? what if the reason and motive for KANYE doing what he did was because he was racist??? see nobody ever really knows and when you live on a STALKER website like TWITTER then you cant hold anything credible.. dude up there said it best.. just stay off TWITTER like anything on Twitter is law?? SMFH
3812262470_c2f22bec25_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom