RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Scott Bair ‏@BairCSN 39m39 minutes ago
.@FallonSmithCSN + I have confirmed interim coaching decision is down to Sparano (RM’s choice) + Saunders (Mark’s pick). It’s Reggie’s call.

Just go with Tony he's younger and was a previous coach. Saunders from what I've read before wanted a limited role.

Hopefully Sparano gets the HC job. I think he will get the guys playing the right away. As for actually winning games? Not sure.

I hope the raiders do move to LA. would line up to get season tickets :smokin

the NFL can still blackout games tho. the FCC jus wont help em do it. but it is good tho cause i cant see the league deciding not to air games. they cant afford to have anymore negativity wit the fans right now...

Guys AJIIIPLATINUM is the coach calm down.

Mark is a ***** for doing it by phone.

I agree with him.

LOL If i get the call sure why not.

Most of you just watch ESPN , listen to 95.7 the game, or Eat everything the organization feeds you.

Your mob mentality:

-Al Davis is the problem
-We need a real GM
-Hue is power hungry
-No one wants to coach here
-Dennis Allen is well respected give him years.
-Raiders have no money
-We have no talent
-Reggie is a genius.
-Carr is the future.
-Carr is a nice guy and needs a running game

Typical

Atleast i have real opinions

Zube, Ice, BlueUCLA guy, and Laker4.

Sit back and let me school you.

My solution at this point:
-Let Sparano coach the team...he brings attitude
-McGloin should start. Carr the screamer is a tool and sucks.
-If McGloin and Sparano win more than 4 games then keep both of them. If not hire Sumlin or a any coach with attitude. Raiders are 1 of 32 NFL coaching jobs in the world.
-Draft Winston or Marriota. At this point im not sure which one.
-Mark should not sell his stake in the raiders. If someone wants to buy a big chunk and build a stadium then fine but he should keep the majority share as long as he can.
-Lastly, i dont care if they move to LA. I go down every month to see my folks so it aint a big deal as long as they get a new stadium.

Oh and Ice. Last time i checked i picked Argentina in the final and Barca in the Champions semis. Let me guess you are a hater of both LOL

Anyway if you guys want to bail on the Raiders go ahead. This team doesnt need you.
The "model" teams like New England and the Packers are that way -->

Last edited:
We moreso want you to bail on the Raiders. Thanks for the "schooling" oh mighty one :lol:

Sparano won the gig.

deff not a schooling, cool opinion tho. Sporarno got the interim. ok coo. thats fine for 12 more games. if im Mckenzie and Mark Davis, im on the phone wit Harbaughs agent and saying, look we have a long term contract with big money waiting IF he doesn't sign back wit the niners and it's lookin like its not gonna happen. harbaugh isnt coachin on a one year deal. Harbaugh is proven he caqn turn teams around and with young Carr he'll b a great fit. give Harbaugh the power to hire who he wants and go forward. with Mark Davis and the future of this team, he needs to jus sit back and collect his money from TV and whatever else. sign over part ownership to whomever will help get a new stadium up and going. Mark has no clue what he is doing, but thats not his fault. Al thought he was living forever,and didnt mentor Mark..

deff not a schooling, cool opinion tho. Sporarno got the interim. ok coo. thats fine for 12 more games. if im Mckenzie and Mark Davis, im on the phone wit Harbaughs agent and saying, look we have a long term contract with big money waiting IF he doesn't sign back wit the niners and it's lookin like its not gonna happen. harbaugh isnt coachin on a one year deal. Harbaugh is proven he caqn turn teams around and with young Carr he'll b a great fit. give Harbaugh the power to hire who he wants and go forward. with Mark Davis and the future of this team, he needs to jus sit back and collect his money from TV and whatever else. sign over part ownership to whomever will help get a new stadium up and going. Mark has no clue what he is doing, but thats not his fault. Al thought he was living forever,and didnt mentor Mark..

Yeah not directed at you dude. Just the guys that get their panties in a knot cuz I have criticized Allen and McKenzie from the start and now Carr.

Harbaugh is a great choice but i doubt the 49ers are dumb enough to let him go...maybe though.

Last edited:
Harbaugh would be nice but I find it really hard for him to come here and we would need to trade for him no idea what picks

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 20m20 minutes ago
Plan all along was to name Tony Sparano the interim head coach if they fired Allen during bye week. Greg Olson made a push for it. #Raiders

Would be funny if Olson tried sabotaging Allen :lol:

i dont think Harbaugh will b coaching the NIners next year. they couldnt get a deal done this past off season, whats gonna b different next off season? Niners didnt want to pay him, which yea was dumb. and i dont see the NIners getting any further than the previous years. we would deff have to sell it IF it came to that, but i think that would be the first choice IF the situation presented itself....

We moreso want you to bail on the Raiders. Thanks for the "schooling" oh mighty one :lol:

Sparano won the gig.

Lol

In Reggie You Trust.

DId i think his moves were good in the offseason? Yes. Did I expect more from this current roster due to said moves? Yes. I never defended Reggie that hard, I thought he needed time granted the situation he came into and yeah, now I realize it might not of been the answer. I never was a Reggie **** rider nor was anyone else in here, yeah we stood up for him because all you do in this thread is slander everything about the team outside of the 3rd string QB, while being a pompous ***. DA, another guy I wanted to stay because the coaching carousel here has been a joke and nobody wants to join a franchise that flips coaches after a year and I thought the guys would actually rally behind him. Was I wrong about that too? Yes. I'm not afraid to admit that, but I'm not going to act like I'm some NFL scout that has the answers to everything, how are you going to ***** about the people that tried to support the organizational moves and say we're the ones that want to jump ship? Sounds a lot like you.

In McGloin You Trust. We didn't hear from you after he got into the game Sunday.

Last edited:
If we evaluate his history (miami/jets) Tony Sparano doesnt seems likely to succeed.

I am holding on to some hope because of his strong personality, time under Parcells and Marty Shot, and 2008 season.

The team isn't going to win any more games than it was from the start with Sparano. DA just had to go because he's won 4 games in his tenure here and Mark had that 4 week timetable to win a game set before the season even started.
Seems like all these vets that wanted to prove they still got it are just here to collect a check.

DId i think his moves were good in the offseason? Yes. Did I expect more from this current roster due to said moves? Yes. I never defended Reggie that hard, I thought he needed time granted the situation he came into and yeah, now I realize it might not of been the answer. I never was a Reggie **** rider nor was anyone else in here, yeah we stood up for him because all you do in this thread is slander everything about the team outside of the 3rd string QB, while being a pompous ***. DA, another guy I wanted to stay because the coaching carousel here has been a joke and nobody wants to join a franchise that flips coaches after a year and I thought the guys would actually rally behind him. Was I wrong about that too? Yes. I'm not afraid to admit that, but I'm not going to act like I'm some NFL scout that has the answers to everything, how are you going to ***** about the people that tried to support the organizational moves and say we're the ones that want to jump ship? Sounds a lot like you.

In McGloin You Trust. We didn't hear from you after he got into the game Sunday.

Lol

McGloin like HL mentioned had the best play of the game (40yd pass). Plus he was put in down 24 points (thank you Carr for spotting him 7) and had to pass 90% of the time. If you knew about football you would know the dolphins had like 7 men in the secondary because we had to pass 90% of the time. McGloin played well and i wouldnt be surprised if he started over your man crush Carr or Shaub under Sparano

Last edited:
i dont think Carr is comming back anytime soon tho. there gonna nurse em back slow which they should. no rush. he hopefully has a long career a head of him. but mcgloin isnt gonna b startin with Schaub in the wing. if schaub was in London, he would have been in instead of mcgloin...

and i, myself was never behind Allen. when they fired Hue, i was UPSET. we would have been in the playoffs that year if Campbell doesnt go down. but i dont dwell on the past. Gruden isntcomming back, he makes too much money talkin about spider 2 y banana every monday night. forget Gruden, plus after Gruden beat us in the super bowl, he was 46-52 or somthin the next 6 years. he's not the savior...

Back
Top Bottom