RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I might be back, doubt he'll be 100 that fast.

I think Jacoby broke his foot too. As exciting as he used to be, he was pretty much ineffective at catching and the runbacks. Maybe he lost his confidence, after being hurt so many times, I dunno

He's not even playing in the NFL anymore. Rod Streater is different in many ways, but jus saying. ... foot injures linger

I thought Rod had the most reliable hands

Last edited:
McFadden went down too. He was crushing that season.

Still got MJD tho right? Wanna see what he can do

Im more concerned with losing Steater

McFadden is still healthy he was talking about the year he was going off.

Streater is needed out there his absence was definitely felt on the field this week. The absence of players that were actually on the field was felt as well.

Who are realistic coaching candidates for next year? Sparano definitely is not a long term solution, unless he pulls a rabbit out his *** this year.

We need someone that is respected and will hold players accountable. Allen just didn't seem confident as the main guy.

Be interesting to see how the whole Harbaugh things goes down. Seems like the front office wants him gone. If that does happen Mark Open the Check book and give him a blank check

Sparano if he does well. Other candidates.

Dan Quinn

Todd Bowles  

Sean McDermott

Pete Carmichael

Greg Roman

Ray Horton

Rob Chudzinski

We also got to take in mind that a good coordinator doesn't automatically translate to good coach. DA was highly regarded when he scooped him. I do think Bowles is the goods though.

We need someone that is respected and will hold players accountable. Allen just didn't seem confident as the main guy.

THIS. Dude just didn't seem charismatic/strong enough to lead a group of grown *** men.

I think a head coach needs to have a high level of detail. A lot of these dudes can coach up a player but to have the responsibility of the full roster, assistants, dealing with media, fans.
Not everyone can balance that and have a good overall product.

Back
Top Bottom