RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Why should we give him more than 4 games? Do you not see the product on the field? Do you not see the limitations they've put on the kid? Did guys like Brees and even Peyton Manning excel from the get go? NO they did not.

Manning and Brees always looked pretty good though. They were completing passes and throwing TDs. The only issues were the INTs but you could tell they were special. Carr looks scared and his completion percentage is only aided by his screen passes.

None of us are making the decision so it doesnt matter who we like. We can just voice or opinion and support or not support Carr.

Last edited:
Through three games I don't see how one could possibly be anything other than at the very least intrigued by Carr.

I wasnt feeling the Carr pick at all but I've slowly come around

:lol: at Carr looks scared. That dude really just sees what he wants to see.

#GrudentoOakland! Won't happen, but we need that type of a "splash" We need a "Vet" someone with "clout" Someone with pride and passion and who has has success in the NFL. Hiring a college coach or another rookie coach will not work. Olsen and Tarver have to go as well. Reggie may as well get in line as well. This whole thing has been a disaster and i can't take it anymore! i came into this season with hopes of at least being competitive and putting a product on the field worth watching and cheering for. The Defense is PATHETIC! nobody but CWood and Mack are doing anything! all those FA we brought in have came for a check! no heart out there at all! Olsen with his PATHETIC play calling! Go watch a tape of our O under Hue and run it! it can't be that damn hard! Carr hasn't had a chance to show what he can do based on the horrible play calling! i believe Carr can be our franchise QB. We need to run the plays to put our players in position to make plays! Olsen has not done that. how many times are you going to run DMC up the middle before you realize that's not his game! i'm so done yelling at my T.V screen every Sunday! thank god we are at our bye. I need a break! 

#GrudentoOakland! Won't happen, but we need that type of a "splash" We need a "Vet" someone with "clout" Someone with pride and passion and who has has success in the NFL. Hiring a college coach or another rookie coach will not work. Olsen and Tarver have to go as well. Reggie may as well get in line as well. This whole thing has been a disaster and i can't take it anymore! i came into this season with hopes of at least being competitive and putting a product on the field worth watching and cheering for. The Defense is PATHETIC! nobody but CWood and Mack are doing anything! all those FA we brought in have came for a check! no heart out there at all! Olsen with his PATHETIC play calling! Go watch a tape of our O under Hue and run it! it can't be that damn hard! Carr hasn't had a chance to show what he can do based on the horrible play calling! i believe Carr can be our franchise QB. We need to run the plays to put our players in position to make plays! Olsen has not done that. how many times are you going to run DMC up the middle before you realize that's not his game! i'm so done yelling at my T.V screen every Sunday! thank god we are at our bye. I need a break! 

Post of the season material

View media item 1201855

lol I like seeing these debates though.

If Carr is a "Jason Campbell" as a rookie, then I'm okay with that...I like Carr way more than any other QB than we've had since Jason Campbell. My question for you is how many dropped passes from WR's and TE's will it take for you to realize that he isn't really the problem here? For the first time in however long, right now at least, the QB is not the problem...it's everything else...

I believe in Carr, he will be a solid QB for us, surround him with weapons and run a offense to our skill set and we will be good to go on O. The Oline has improved and QB has been upgraded, time to run the correct scheme and we can run the football. I think that's what stings the most, is that we do have some playmakers on both sides of the ball, we are just not putting them in a position to do so....the right coaching staff and two or three more solid drafts and we should be back in the hunt year in and year out.

would love to see my boy Randy Gregory in the Silver and Black next year! That would be great! Mack, SIO, Gregory......

Didn't get a chance to watch the presser till this morning, Reggie was very un-Reggie like, just his tone and his demeanor came off of as someone who has no confidence.
I think Tony said the right things but ive been hearing the right thing for 10 years.
All we can hope for is he gets these dudes looking like football players and not stunt Carr's development. Believing in a major turn around is not good for my health.

the rest of this season is to evaluate which players want to compete and be a part of this turnaround, every single guy that was signed Tuck, Woodley, Smith, Rogers, MJD, ..... are all bound to be unemployed if they don't ball out the next 12 weeks. All of those contracts we can walk away free and gain that cap back. So honestly if we can get a staff with clout and respect we can snag some quality players, Add another solid draft (2 or 3 starters) And we will turn it around in a year or two. Wishful thinking, I wish I had the power that Mark Davis and reggie have, Chuckie or Cower would be walking through that door!

Who's going to be the one on this roster to step up and hold everyone accountable?
We brought in champion veteran players to try and enstill leadership. Chucks been on the squad, we added Tuck, Woodley, Jones. That hasnt worked.
Carr voices his opinion to the coaches, gets hurt and no one helps him off the field.
Is that person on this squad?

I thought Tuck was a leader but after the game he refused to give an interview. Woodley just came for the check for sure. :rolleyes

Whoever Mark brings in, hopefully is proven and jus needs to giv all power to. Step back and let him do his thing. Good Coaches know from the past that they can't come here and have power as a coach. That needs to change

To me it sounded as if Gannon was hinting at Gruden for coach. We need to bring Romo as coach or assistant in some capacity.  

To me it sounded as if Gannon was hinting at Gruden for coach. We need to bring Romo as coach or assistant in some capacity.  
Just pay Romo to roam the sidelines and fire up the players for all i care! hell put his *** in! lol 

Back
Top Bottom