Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

I gotta take what we can get, we don't have a lot of the chains here in the great white north. I did find out there is ONE chic fil a on the U campus but eh. You can't find parking at the U lol

man I love chicken.

I gotta take what we can get, we don't have a lot of the chains here in the great white north. I did find out there is ONE chic fil a on the U campus but eh. You can't find parking at the U lol

man I love chicken.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

2590965324_d6da8f88aa.jpg

raising-canes-box-lg.jpg

2664865864_5ce14c0208.jpg

Damn!
Got me over here like...

Zaxbys buffalo wings are STILL the best i ever had in my life, everytime i go visit my moms in ATL i go cop some

Zaxbys buffalo wings are STILL the best i ever had in my life, everytime i go visit my moms in ATL i go cop some

Damn there is a Zaxby's about 45 minutes away from me
nerd.gif
... might make the trip one day

Damn there is a Zaxby's about 45 minutes away from me
nerd.gif
... might make the trip one day

Originally Posted by eashawty

ok the only 1 in ga is 1hr & 1/2 away from me in athens. ima head that way today or 2morrow just see wats up, it better be worth that damn drive too

Haha, my man
pimp.gif

Take some pics and let me know how it was

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Igotta take what we can get, we don't have a lot of the chains here inthe great white north. I did find out there is ONE chic fil a on the Ucampus but eh. You can't find parking at the U lol

man I love chicken.

Yup...I don't eat beef or any red meat so chicken is what I'll go completely out of my way for...trust me its worth it,

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

exactly where in Boston is this? im thinkin about stopping by...
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

I posted the Facebook link man
laugh.gif
, but its next to the BU Hygannis Arena...I think the street is Commonwealth Ave? But I'm not sure exactly...

I know it's next to the Qudoba, and also down the road is a burger place called U Burger,

But its right on the corner, and its near the Hygannis Arena like I said

Originally Posted by eashawty

ok the only 1 in ga is 1hr & 1/2 away from me in athens. ima head that way today or 2morrow just see wats up, it better be worth that damn drive too

Haha, my man
pimp.gif

Take some pics and let me know how it was

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Igotta take what we can get, we don't have a lot of the chains here inthe great white north. I did find out there is ONE chic fil a on the Ucampus but eh. You can't find parking at the U lol

man I love chicken.

Yup...I don't eat beef or any red meat so chicken is what I'll go completely out of my way for...trust me its worth it,

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

exactly where in Boston is this? im thinkin about stopping by...
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

I posted the Facebook link man
laugh.gif
, but its next to the BU Hygannis Arena...I think the street is Commonwealth Ave? But I'm not sure exactly...

I know it's next to the Qudoba, and also down the road is a burger place called U Burger,

But its right on the corner, and its near the Hygannis Arena like I said

was just craving some of this earlier. don't have any in Socal, so it's always on the agenda every time i'm in vegas.

was just craving some of this earlier. don't have any in Socal, so it's always on the agenda every time i'm in vegas.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by JD161616

zaxbys.jpg

^ 1,000,000 times better.

- Raising Canes chicken has no flavor. if they could only add a little seasoning to their meat they could possibly give Zaxby's a run for their money.
I haven't even tried the subject of this thread, but when I went to school in South Carolina I was obsessed with that place. I would feel blessed of that damn chicken was anywhere near NYC or the northeast where I work now.

- we have both Zaxby's and Cane's around my way. and bruh do you know the morons that owned the Zaxby's tore it down and made a Taco Bell out of it? people must make a killing off Taco Bell francises because that Zaxby's stayed busy.

- and im not trying to one up anyone but Cane's chicken without the sauce is meh. and i really wanted Cane's to be just as good or better but it just isnt.....its has no flavor what so ever, not even a little salt or pepper. Zaxby's owns. if you're ever near one give it a try.....

Word son I was about to say that stuff looks EXACTLY like Zaxby's. Zaxby's is the BEES KNEES though

That Wings N' Things platter ain't no joke. It's basically the same thing as those pics except with bone-in wings as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

zaxbys.jpg

^ 1,000,000 times better.

- Raising Canes chicken has no flavor. if they could only add a little seasoning to their meat they could possibly give Zaxby's a run for their money.
I haven't even tried the subject of this thread, but when I went to school in South Carolina I was obsessed with that place. I would feel blessed of that damn chicken was anywhere near NYC or the northeast where I work now.

- we have both Zaxby's and Cane's around my way. and bruh do you know the morons that owned the Zaxby's tore it down and made a Taco Bell out of it? people must make a killing off Taco Bell francises because that Zaxby's stayed busy.

- and im not trying to one up anyone but Cane's chicken without the sauce is meh. and i really wanted Cane's to be just as good or better but it just isnt.....its has no flavor what so ever, not even a little salt or pepper. Zaxby's owns. if you're ever near one give it a try.....

Word son I was about to say that stuff looks EXACTLY like Zaxby's. Zaxby's is the BEES KNEES though

That Wings N' Things platter ain't no joke. It's basically the same thing as those pics except with bone-in wings as well.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom