Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

Raising Cane's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Order the sandwich combo, sub the bun for the TEXAS TOAST, y'all don't even know. Mmmmmmm

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Raising Cane's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Order the sandwich combo, sub the bun for the TEXAS TOAST, y'all don't even know. Mmmmmmm

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Fried? cmon son'

Step ya health game up

son, get out of here with that stuff
30t6p3b.gif
. Yo im glad they opened one up in dallas cause the Lewisville location was kind of far from me

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Fried? cmon son'

Step ya health game up

son, get out of here with that stuff
30t6p3b.gif
. Yo im glad they opened one up in dallas cause the Lewisville location was kind of far from me

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Sweet jesus this place is god's gift to those of us that enjoy chicken more than beef. I tried this place for the first time a month ago with a few friends (the Boston location) and we've all been hooked ever since...we've been making the 1 hour ride once a week the past 4 or 5 weeks, and it gets better each time...

They only serve 5 things - all freshly prepared - chicken fingers, fries, cole slaw, garlic buttered/toasted texas toast, and CANE SAUCE.

GOOD GOD IS THE CANE SAUCE ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I have no idea what they put in it, it's got a brownish color, but this sauce is so good its just unexplainable. The first time I had it, I was like "meh. pretty good", then 3 days later I had a severe craving, talked to my friends and they felt the exact same way. It's gotten better every time, so has the chicken...

http://www.facebook.com/RaisingCanesBoston#!/video/video.php?v=104941719526953

^ Everyone please watch that video if this place interests you...just a great review on it from a great show in the New England area...tell me you don't want it after watching
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday as that's our next planned trip...nothing better than listening to a good cd early in the morning, or some talk radio while
pimp.gif
with some friends knowing you're about to have an unbelievable meal,
The one by BU? I live near there. Ima have to try this place
It's right next to Paradise, on the corner.  And Cane sauce = Thousand island + ketchup + a lot of pepper.  

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Sweet jesus this place is god's gift to those of us that enjoy chicken more than beef. I tried this place for the first time a month ago with a few friends (the Boston location) and we've all been hooked ever since...we've been making the 1 hour ride once a week the past 4 or 5 weeks, and it gets better each time...

They only serve 5 things - all freshly prepared - chicken fingers, fries, cole slaw, garlic buttered/toasted texas toast, and CANE SAUCE.

GOOD GOD IS THE CANE SAUCE ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I have no idea what they put in it, it's got a brownish color, but this sauce is so good its just unexplainable. The first time I had it, I was like "meh. pretty good", then 3 days later I had a severe craving, talked to my friends and they felt the exact same way. It's gotten better every time, so has the chicken...

http://www.facebook.com/RaisingCanesBoston#!/video/video.php?v=104941719526953

^ Everyone please watch that video if this place interests you...just a great review on it from a great show in the New England area...tell me you don't want it after watching
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Tuesday as that's our next planned trip...nothing better than listening to a good cd early in the morning, or some talk radio while
pimp.gif
with some friends knowing you're about to have an unbelievable meal,
The one by BU? I live near there. Ima have to try this place
It's right next to Paradise, on the corner.  And Cane sauce = Thousand island + ketchup + a lot of pepper.  

They have one of those Zaxby's things right in Tampa Florida like 2 blocks from where my family lives... will check it out next time I'm out there.

Will look into Raisin Canes though... I see some saying Vegas and that's my next move to hit up out there since I've never been.

They have one of those Zaxby's things right in Tampa Florida like 2 blocks from where my family lives... will check it out next time I'm out there.

Will look into Raisin Canes though... I see some saying Vegas and that's my next move to hit up out there since I've never been.

Uter Zorker wrote:
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

exactly where in Boston is this? im thinkin about stopping by...
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

I posted the Facebook link man
laugh.gif
, but its next to the BU Hygannis Arena...I think the street is Commonwealth Ave? But I'm not sure exactly...

I know it's next to the Qudoba, and also down the road is a burger place called U Burger,

But its right on the corner, and its near the Hygannis Arena like I said

whoops my bad
laugh.gif
 got too anxious to post

Uter Zorker wrote:
Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

exactly where in Boston is this? im thinkin about stopping by...
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

I posted the Facebook link man
laugh.gif
, but its next to the BU Hygannis Arena...I think the street is Commonwealth Ave? But I'm not sure exactly...

I know it's next to the Qudoba, and also down the road is a burger place called U Burger,

But its right on the corner, and its near the Hygannis Arena like I said

whoops my bad
laugh.gif
 got too anxious to post

Back
Top Bottom