Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

N

ngloading

I am going to start it off.I hate it when I am dealing with a seller on Craigslist;and when they meet up with me,they tell me to hurry because they're with their girlfriend.For example,I like to meet inside public places not in parking lots.This seller tells me that he can't come inside because he is in an hurry.Why schedule a meet-up if you are in a hurry? You should've thought about it.As a seller,you can't set terms and conditions or hurry the buyer.They have the upper-hand.They can just find another seller while the seller struggles to find another buyer.People do not know how to deal with buyers and the fact that they have the upper hand.Dealing with people on local buying websites is a pain.

I hate charging controllers,  I hate when I'm in bed already about to fall asleep and I forget to brush my teeth and can't get back into the comfy spot, I hate when I show up to the park and I see people playing on the courts, I hate people who won't play pick up, I hate putting gas in my car, I hate waking up to phone calls, I hate when stores send you a 20% off code but in small letters it says you must spend your life savings.

I am going to start it off.I hate it when I am dealing with a seller on Craigslist;and when they meet up with me,they tell me to hurry because they're with their girlfriend.For example,I like to meet inside public places not in parking lots.This seller tells me that he can't come inside because he is in an hurry.Why schedule a meet-up if you are in a hurry? You should've thought about it.As a seller,you can't set terms and conditions or hurry the buyer.They have the upper-hand.They can just find another seller while the seller struggles to find another buyer.People do not know how to deal with buyers and the fact that they have the upper hand.Dealing with people on local buying websites is a pain.
Don't get played, homie.

Meet in a parking lot = red flag

I hate when a group of people is walking slow in a line..

gotg.gif

You know what really burns my biscuit?

People who **** with sliders.

Now, I don't play video games anymore.

Haven't in a couple years.

But when I used to play 2k and madden word got around that I was taking ****** money.

I had one homie who always ****** with the sliders

At the time I ain't really realize sliders gave him an unfair advantage.

Not only would he use sliders but he would pop an adderall before the game.

At the time I used to smoke bud man and I would always be faded AF by the 4th quarter while he was FOCUSED.

He always mounted a come back. Juxt me a few times til I realized what he was doing.

This ***** was a video game PED user AND a equipment tamperer (pause, the sliders being the equipment.

Dude was Alex Rodriguez and Tom Brady at the same damn time.

People who walk around in the mall like they're in another world. Why do you look so Goddamn stupid?

When a stranger has TONS of space to walk past you, yet they insist on getting extremely close to you. I am a stranger. Why the **** would you want to be so close to me?

Slow walkers. They just remind me of boring people with ZERO ambition in life. Don't you have any plans?

When I walk up to a counter, and I get an IMMEDIATE, can I help you? Let me breathe, please. Can't you see I'm looking at the menu?

When people make the world's slowest turns while driving. Is it really that hard for you to turn a steering wheel?

Folks who drive with their hand out of the window. Yeah, you're really cool.

Vanity plates.

A car just sitting there, at a green light, with the driver not realizing it. Probably texting. What is so hard about paying attention while you're driving?

Starbucks customers in general. Some of the rudest, impolite people you'll ever meet. The way they carry themselves just makes you hate them.

When someone chimes in a conversation you're having, and ruins everything by saying something stupid. Just keep your dumb *** mouth shut.

Folks who wear hats indoors. Generally these people are rude, annoying, and just plain unlikeable.

Last edited:
One thing that gets me is employees not letting me breathe while shopping at a store. I get asking me if I need help once, but if I say I'm good leave me alone fam.

its 2016 and why do i still have to tie my shoes? Nike needs to hurry up with that Air Mag lace up Tech...

its 2016 and why do i still have to tie my shoes? Nike needs to hurry up with that Air Mag lace up Tech...
i don't even tie my shoes unless I'm running or playing sports...besides that i just tuck all my shoestrings in my shoe. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
When people don't use blinkers. Especially in the city while driving its dangerous for real. If you are driving 5 miles an hour looking for a parking spot ok but if you are driving 5 miles an hour to turn right or left let me know so i can go around you.

Shopping carts at grocery stores. Why is there not 1 that is fully functioning. Like every one has a dead wheel or one that doesn't touch the ground and just spins in place. Some one overhaul shopping carts

The talk to you in the bathroom guy or the use the urinal right next to you when you can space it out guy. Usually the same guy.

I hate people who have a deep southern accent. 

It's 2016, not 1830, speak proper english please. 

When people don't put a space after a period.

Or people that type like this one long *** run on sentence b like have you ever been inside an elementary class before i swear just thinking and writing chik fil a biscuit sounds super right sbout now fambz

When strangers randomly compliment me on something I'm wearing.

Yes I know the coat is nice that's why I bought it, thank for pointing it out though.

It's even worse with shoe people, they wanna have an entire ******* convo 
eyes.gif

Using "of" instead of "have". "He should of", "I would of", "They could of" 
sick.gif

It's "He should HAVE", "I would HAVE", "They could HAVE"

Or "He should've", "I would've", "They could've". 

English, do you speak it? 

When someone asks for a cigarette when I'm out drinking or partying

People who snapchat everything like fall back b

People who have no ambition or goals

When someone says you still doing your little music thing huh

Last edited:
Yes I know the coat is nice that's why I bought it, thank for pointing it out though.
It's even worse with shoe people, they wanna have an entire ******* convo :rolleyes

Using "of" instead of "have". "He should of", "I would of", "They could of" :x

You get offended by a compliment? I've heard it all now...

Last edited:

It's even worse with shoe people, they wanna have an entire ******* convo 
eyes.gif

Using "of" instead of "have". "He should of", "I would of", "They could of" 
sick.gif

Damn, they're just showing you some love and appreciating your sexiness.

Why so defensive?

When people wana talk to you about hood affairs and associates just cuz you know someone, look a certain way, or are from a certain area.

We too grown for all that, im koolin livin large.

And what the hell goes thru people mind puttin my tacos together.

I order 4 tacos and you give me 2 weak *** skimpy *** salsas. Da hell im sposed to do wit the other tacos?

Last edited:
People who speed in parking lots. there is no reason to go over 10 mph in a parking lot.

See it at Walmart and the gym all the time.

My biggest fear is hitting a kid, and I know parents need to teach they kids how to be cautious, look both ways, etc., but there is no reason to be speeding like that in no parking lot. :smh: you gonna smack some kid and kill them, or get yourself killed do to retaliation.

Back
Top Bottom