Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Chance is like the goody two shoes who gives off an aura of trying too hard that it comes off as disingenuous. I can understand that he rubs some people the wrong way. Especially when he mixes in God in it.

What is he going to talk about album after album? I see it getting old and people losing interest.

I personally like Chance and he has his own lane and is different.

I havnt like chance music since Acid Rap. The church vibe in the production of his recent projects seems overly forced.

chance-the-rapper-nba.jpg

so2.jpg

so1.jpg

Man, I was expecting her to look hideous, y'all siced it. She's aight. Jaw a little strong from some angles, but I'm not mad at him.
she look good as hell in the last two pics... She was def. not looking her best in those white hoodie photos

Lol I’m not even a chance fan, but these are the nitpickiest of the nitpicky reasons for someone to rub you the wrong way or not like them. The ONLY thing I don’t like is how overhyped he is and how he all of sudden gets compared to cole and drake etc...other than that he’s solid in my book. Stays doing stuff for communities. His music ok too

Ak prolly take muay thai and carry pepper spray he ain't worried about the pressure.

I mean Birdman did make a song a long time ago about how he needed that dog food

:lol:

This _ said he want Jay rapping about being a father cuz he relate to it. _ you can't relate to Kodak rapping about catching capers but you love it. Ak is one of these goofy rap fans that just want rappers to be rap about dumb **** all the time cuz it's "cool".

Ross is around 43. Birdman has to be closer to 50. So pushing 50 should be the right statement. Future is pushing closer to 40. Funny how alot of these rappers are in between mid/late 30,s to late 40,s. But most of them don't act like it. Maybe they just do it for pure entertainment purposes since they know that there Rappers. Since competition/beefing is part of the job. With the song Ross made about Birdman.

He should never talk about or respond to anything Birdman says in public. He slayed him elegantly with pure facts. I dont care how much up front money they offer any artist to sign for. Nobody should willingly sign there career/life away to Cashmoney after seeing how theyve done business with artist/producers from the start. You have to sue then settle in court to get whats owed to you. And thats after youve had success.

Back
Top Bottom