Raw video: Gang attacks couple in downtown Springfield

Springfield, MO.....
Isn't ferguson near by???
Not the Smartest idea to throw out racial ignorance. Don't feel bad at all..

why is it definitely?
let's keep it real funky in here for a moment.

The irrational fear of the black mam is just that... Irrational...

You know why? Because EVERY black man in america knows the QUICKEST way to get the hammer thrown at you significantly IS TO HARM AMERICA'S MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE: a white woman.

Black people tend to just not openly **** with white people because they know the repercussions that come...

This stems back to the Jim Crow era, which was 2 GENERATIONS ago...

I hope I'm not speaking for anyone that disagrees... And if you do, feel free to speak on it...

I just think black people know that "justice" is much swifter messing with a white woman.

= witnessing footage of a rape, and needing more info before calling it wrong

What footage of rape?

How about witnessing a screenshot of a white woman's Facebook openly admitting that she was throwing the N word around recklessly that night.

Dudes in this thread act like they ain't see that though. :rolleyes

What footage of rape?

How about witnessing a screenshot of a white woman's Facebook openly admitting that she was throwing the N word around recklessly that night.

Dudes in this thread act like they ain't see that though.
eyes.gif
What she said AFTER is completely irrelevant. If she said nothing racist at the time she was supposedly sexually assaulted, or before, and then they were assaulted, how do her comments afterwards justify the attack? Quit acting like a social justice warrior. 

Last edited:

You know why? Because EVERY black man in america knows the QUICKEST way to get the hammer thrown at you significantly IS TO HARM AMERICA'S MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE: a white woman.

Black people tend to just not openly **** with white people because they know the repercussions that come...

I hope I'm not speaking for anyone that disagrees... And if you do, feel free to speak on it...

I just think black people know that "justice" is much swifter messing with a white woman.
I don't know why yall bother explaining this stuff to people man.

Actually, I knew a lot of white people openly get cloned on a lot an bullied when I was in high school, especially the nerds.

Damn wonder what he did? They was only after him, the girl didn't get hit until she came tryna jump in

Coming from someone that has had a white agitator try me when I was clearly with a bunch of flamed up bangers for no good reason I'm going to say thatt they probably did something to bring on that attack.  Just my opinion based off my experience from dealing with drunkin elite minded whites and hispanics.

Sources are at the bottom.

inb4 ad hominem arguments. Know that I don't agree with the sort of implied idea of removing African Americans from the country.  

The group of dudes take the L regardless of the situation

Even if there was a racist element to it, and they took justice into their own hands because they were called the N word... They still failed to KO either of them despite countless punches thrown, kicks thrown and the fact that they blindsided dude. How does that even happen. They weren't holding back a lick
laugh.gif
to whoever suggested that

Last edited:

Sources are at the bottom.

inb4 ad hominem arguments. Know that I don't agree with the sort of implied idea of removing African Americans from the country.  
:lol: :lol:

This is so you.

How many of those crimes against black people go unreported?

How many of those crimes are economically based?

How many of those crimes reflect disputes between poor people and the white person's side was taken in a court of law?

If all the black people left, you think crime would go down? Or they'd find the next economically deprived people and railroad them into a multi billion dollar industry?

38% blacks on welfare... And yet... corporations dodge MORE TAX PAYMEMTS than all welfare recipients combined and and are led by 97% white leaders.

Your agenda is clear... Too bad you're dealing with black people that knows wtf is going onz.

Bruh...

Almost every black person in this thread knows a goon that's about that life...

And they know not to roll up on no well to do white folks...

Those stats are HEAVILY skewed because there's a **** load more white people... So of COURSE the ratios are going to be off...

Compare by class and income level and see how far EVERYTHING dips...

Weak *** arguments dudes trying to kick. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom