Raw video: Gang attacks couple in downtown Springfield

Gotta wife a girl like that, but them ****** are lame. I don't care if she's racist, you never punch a woman smh.

Gotta wife a girl like that, but them ****** are lame. I don't care if she's racist, you never punch a woman smh.
I aint with the whole "never punch a female", there's situations where I could see it being understood, racism included. However, to jump a female? Straight ***** ****

Again, they couldn't even give her and her man a proper beat down, more pathetic than jumping a female

Last edited:

In no way am I advocating hitting/abusing women, but this viewpoint is so illogical. I can think of scenarios where I'd knock a broad out cold with no damns given. Some chick calling me a ****** isn't one of those scenarios, however.

I aint with the whole "never punch a female", there's situations where I could see it being understood, racism included. However, to jump a female? Straight ***** ****

Again, they couldn't even give her and her man a proper beat down, more pathetic than jumping a female
Nah if a girl is being racist I ignore it, I don't deal with ignorant people it'd be a waste of my time.
In no way am I advocating hitting/abusing women, but this viewpoint is so illogical. I can think of scenarios where I'd knock a broad out cold with no damns given. Some chick calling me a ****** isn't one of those scenarios, however.
Why you gotta hit her tho fam? Why can't you just grab her and put her down? But in the event where a female just goes full on crazy and starts swinging, I'll give her that 1 2

Oh, I would never hit a female if she was being racist towards me, I'm just saying if she got that work from another dude she was popping off to I could possibly say she got what was coming (of course depending on the exact situation). Some females believe they have this invisible invincible cloak on when they talk sideways.

What happened in this video was cowardly though. Again, regardless of the situation, you have 8 of you and punch, kick and blindside a couple?

Black people tend to just not openly **** with white people because they know the repercussions that come...

Sources are at the bottom.

inb4 ad hominem arguments. Know that I don't agree with the sort of implied idea of removing African Americans from the country.  
Three quarters of whites don’t have any non-white friends

At the same time, I don't have any white friends :lol:

Or maybe like 1 or 2.

Don't get why they need to diversify their friends though.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure those dudes were provoked for their actions.

Take that monkey **** off, you embarrassing us!

Besides them previously being out numbered and getting jumped, or the couple spitting on someone's dukes, there's no justifiable reason they where jumped like that.

****** ready to kill over petty words but when **** like Ferguson happens, we ready to "talk it out'

Rage focused in all the wrong places.

And whoever excuses these actions are really just part of the problem.

Besides them previously being out numbered and getting jumped, or the couple spitting on someone's dukes, there's no justifiable reason they where jumped like that.

****** ready to kill over petty words but when **** like Ferguson happens, we ready to "talk it out'

there's a difference between justifying...

And explaining WHY it got to that point

Bruh...

Almost every black person in this thread knows a goon that's about that life...

And they know not to roll up on no well to do white folks...

Those stats are HEAVILY skewed because there's a **** load more white people... So of COURSE the ratios are going to be off...

Compare by class and income level and see how far EVERYTHING dips...

Weak *** arguments dudes trying to kick.
laugh.gif
You realize they adjusted for the population in that link too . maybe you should read it again

dudes some ******* man. i hate "gangs" and unfair fights. then you hitting a woman? smh deserve to get body.

UNLESS, of course, this white guy did something to piss all of them off. idk what he couldve did but for more details i shall wait. 

If he did something to piss them off would that have justified 7-8 people beating on him and his woman?

Man, that chick really did hold out for him on a fractured ankle, too.

:stoneface:

please read my previous statements sir, thank you.

Last edited:
Those stats were worthless. Yea, remove blacks and 38% of the prison pop will go down. Prison industrial complex? Mass incarceration? Or are blacks just soooo violent.

[quote name="lamekilla"][quote name="DarthSka"]
= witnessing footage of a rape, and needing more info before calling it wrong[/quote]

So all *** whoopins are equal to rapes. Got it.[/quote]This the thread for all a** whoopings, or just this incident that people are discussing?

You see footage of a heinous crime and say "Need more info before I call that wrong," that's like witnessing a heinous crime and needing more info before calling it wrong.

dude held his own, real talk. probably wouldve won if there were 2 or three less. expected the woman to huddle in the corner screaming or run for help. hats off to her.

This the thread for all a** whoopings, or just this incident that people are discussing?

You see footage of a heinous crime and say "Need more info before I call that wrong," that's like witnessing a heinous crime and needing more info before calling it wrong.

All rapes are WRONG doesn't matter what capacity it happened in.

But not all beat downs are wrong. Seen plenty of dudes get jumped and often its provoked. You might talk reckless to a cat smaller than you not knowing his older brother and all his friends are goons. You get jumped. You tried to steal from someone. You get jumped. Plenty of instances. I'm not gonna sit here and advocate fighting in a pack but where I'm from anytime something was about to go down you would here "ain't no 1 on 1". Strength in numbers I guess *shrugs* the only thing right off the bat that I can see is wrong were them physically assaulting the female. That is cowardly. As far as what happened to dude, I don't know why a group of 6-8 would randomly run up on a guy. That's not gang initiation. There's more to the story....

Last edited:
^^ Enough said. Knowing whites & how their privileged butts operate it's safe to assume that the attack was provoked. And baby screaming racial epithets freely on fb seals the deal in my eyes. They got what they deserved, no sympathy for these clowns.

Last edited:
When Michael Brown was shot, nobody cared if there was more to the story.
Now these two people get jumped and suddenly everyone wants to assume there's more to the story.

I'm not picking sides for either situation and I been on the record saying that cop deserves everything that happens to him.

But a lot of you dudes really enjoy flip flopping on ****. You don't realize that you're only exposing your own prejudices when you do **** like this.

Back
Top Bottom