Ray Allen wearing PE XI's Vs. the CAVS

smh.gif

Originally Posted by j4rote33

that pic of him goin for the lay-up is prolly right before he got SWATTED! haha love the celts, love jesus shuttlesworth but lebron chucked it haha

Haha yah it is, that was NASTY

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

where r these pucs from? yahoo?

gettyimages im assuming

and those look just plain out...........plain. a hint of XIs there...but I smell a fusion

"Jordan Element" I guess, according to 1AND12 from the NBA feet post in the Nike forum...

n4gq5z9072047ju3.jpg

Why does JB contineu to do Ray dirty ith crappy shoes? Hope these aren't their playoff follow-up to the TGIM they ad him wearing last year... dudedeserves his own smooth sig.

These shoes suck. On another note, 31 point loss???? Cleveland gave them a merciless a** whoopin'.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

"Jordan Element" I guess, according to 1AND12 from the NBA feet post in the Nike forum...

n4gq5z9072047ju3.jpg

Why does JB contineu to do Ray dirty ith crappy shoes? Hope these aren't their playoff follow-up to the TGIM they ad him wearing last year... dude deserves his own smooth sig.

these aren't the shoes ray is wearing... the jumpman is place to the upper back on ray's shoe

Honestly we see a thread like this every game he plays. We know he is going to wear his PE's so stop making unnecessary threads like this

They are PE Elements, just with the Jumpman placed by the ankle.

The black/red Elements above must either be samples or a low version.

There is no XI or 16.5 going on here whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom