Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

Its funny, I look back at me and my friends situations with women in violent scenarios and there's such a huge double standard.

Here's my scenario. Argument as usual. Back and forth, yadda yadda. Im getting heated and walk away, she follows, I walk away again she follows, I walk away again she grabs my arm. I pull away she follows and grab my arm. Then I push her on the bed. She goes "flying" as she states it. But then its like the worst thing in the world. "What if I hit my head". " I could of died" :rolleyes. Im like *****, you fell on the bed. After that, I just left to cool off
If I grabbed her hand while she was walking away from the argument, I would of been controlling. If I was pushed and fell, I would of just been pushed :lol:

My friend had a similar situation, where his wife grabbed a knife. He pushed her and she went flying into the TV stand. And just like with me, it was THE WORST THING EVER. She started crying talking about she could of hit her head and died. Even though she grabbed a knife, nothing else matters because he pushed her.

And then we have women throwing forks that landed in dudes backs and women throwing frying pans etc. But who's saying the guy could of died? like men are so masculine and tough we cant suffer head trauma?

But why are you pushing her? This is EXACTLY what I'm getting at when I question the type of women yall get involved with in the first place. I'd NEVER be with a girl who'd put hands on me to make a point, etc. On top of it all, I don't know what you're trying to prove here when you probably go about 250 to begin with.

Its funny, I look back at me and my friends situations with women in violent scenarios and there's such a huge double standard.

Here's my scenario. Argument as usual. Back and forth, yadda yadda. Im getting heated and walk away, she follows, I walk away again she follows, I walk away again she grabs my arm. I pull away she follows and grab my arm. Then I push her on the bed. She goes "flying" as she states it. But then its like the worst thing in the world. "What if I hit my head". " I could of died" :rolleyes. Im like *****, you fell on the bed. After that, I just left to cool off
If I grabbed her hand while she was walking away from the argument, I would of been controlling. If I was pushed and fell, I would of just been pushed :lol:

My friend had a similar situation, where his wife grabbed a knife. He pushed her and she went flying into the TV stand. And just like with me, it was THE WORST THING EVER. She started crying talking about she could of hit her head and died. Even though she grabbed a knife, nothing else matters because he pushed her.

And then we have women throwing forks that landed in dudes backs and women throwing frying pans etc. But who's saying the guy could of died? like men are so masculine and tough we cant suffer head trauma?
If your friend's wife had to grab a knife in an argument that relationship is on a whole other level. I have been in crazy situations with females myself but that was when I was in my teens. Now as a man, there is no circumstance to be with someone you have tl even think about putting your hands on. You have to know who you are in a relationship with, ishh has to be more than just a pretty face. That compatibility thing women talk about is real. Sometimes you just cant be with someone no matter how pretty they are because they do things to put you in crazy situations, and that right there is no bueno

just to switch gears a for a moment, I have a question about Ray and his appeal. Hopefully it goes through, in the event that it does what is the end result for him? Do they stick to the original 2 games suspension, or do they go with the new rule of 6 games?

Also, once this takes place do the Ravens have an obligation to reinstate his contract or does he have to wait for another team to pick him up this season?
For some reason I think everything is planned out. I think the Ravens and the NFL expected the second vid to come out and they made a deal with Rice.
They would cut him and suspend him. Wait a year or 2 then bring him back. The NFL and Ravens is just worried about the $$ and Rice and the fans bring in $$. So they please the fans by getting rid of him for a while, then please Rice by slowly bringing him back like they did with Vick. Eventually this will all blow over and people will move on. Rice just has to stay low and make people love him again. Make appearances and not letting the media affect him.
Him and his wife staying together through all this will be a big factor. If she forgives and supports him like how Hilary forgave and supported Bill, the people will love him again like how the people love Bill

every woman is 110 lbs and delicate flowers ..

every man is Jevon Kearse reincarnated.

Seems legit.

For some reason I think everything is planned out. I think the Ravens and the NFL expected the second vid to come out and they made a deal with Rice.
They would cut him and suspend him. Wait a year or 2 then bring him back. The NFL and Ravens is just worried about the $$ and Rice and the fans bring in $$. So they please the fans by getting rid of him for a while, then please Rice by slowly bringing him back like they did with Vick. Eventually this will all blow over and people will move on. Rice just has to stay low and make people love him again. Make appearances and not letting the media affect him.
Him and his wife staying together through all this will be a big factor. If she forgives and supports him like how Hilary forgave and supported Bill, the people will love him again like how the people love Bill
but bill was different.. he had the complexion for the protection.

But why are you pushing her? This is EXACTLY what I'm getting at when I question the type of women yall get involved with in the first place. I'd NEVER be with a girl who'd put hands on me to make a point, etc. On top of it all, I don't know what you're trying to prove here when you probably go about 250 to begin with.
It has nothing to do with my weight. The fact that I am a man changes your view. If a 150lb man pushes a 250lb woman, what does weight have to do with it? Also weight and strength doesnt equal balance. You ever seen how awkward a big person falls?

If your friend's wife had to grab a knife in an argument that relationship is on a whole other level. I have been in crazy situations with females myself but that was when I was in my teens. Now as a man, there is no circumstance to be with someone you have tl even think about putting your hands on. You have to know who you are in a relationship with, ishh has to be more than just a pretty face. That compatibility thing women talk about is real. Sometimes you just cant be with someone no matter how pretty they are because they do things to put you in crazy situations, and that right there is no bueno

And this whole "type of women yall with" is getting old. Yall must be in the most perfect relationships to predict everything that will happen. How do you know something crazy like that wont happen until it happens?
Women do crazy things in relationships more than you think. Its that men are afraid to say their wife/girlfriend grabbed a knife or threw a frying pan because of embarrassment.
Things happen in life. People make mistakes. Its how you learn from those mistakes that make you a better person. Ya'll gotta understand anger and emotions gets the best of a lot of people and people have to work through controlling the emotions. Unfortunately, women are taught to let all their emotions out and men to keep theirs in, and as a result men are chastised when our emotions get the best of us while women are praised for being emotional.

Guess NTers are the only ones that's came across a woman that wants to get physical.

Us and all deranged women beaters.

Everyone else are in perfectly stable relationships with no heated arguments...

:pimp:

Guess NTers are the only ones that's came across a woman that wants to get physical.

pimp.gif
something wrong with you if you EVER think its ok to hit chicks. idc how big or small, its always been wrong bruh.

Guess NTers are the only ones who can't get away from a woman who wants to get physical :lol:

Didn't you know. NTers drive BMWs, bag the hottest, fittest women who drive X5s and are masters at subduing violent women with bear hugs

Again, no one said this.

We just all handle it differently.

Damn you slow as hell :lol:

so if a chick came up to you and punched you with a clsoed fist to the face you would sit there and smile for her instragram pciutre with the hastag #irockedthat*****?

Nope, I'd call the cops for assault.

I swear dudes don't think...as a man, you have MUCH more to lose if you swing back. **** what other people may think of you...you can lose a career, money, etc. all for being reactionary. Long term ramifications can be way more severe due to acting before thinking.

so if a chick came up to you and punched you with a clsoed fist to the face you would sit there and smile for her instragram pciutre with the hastag #irockedthat*****?
nah...

He'd say "since I'm a man... I must excuse any action you do that physically harms me because that shows how manly I am"

Then proceed to buy her a purse.

:lol:

I swear dudes don't think...as a man, you have MUCH more to lose if you swing back. **** what other people may think of you...you can lose a career, money, etc. all for being reactionary. Long term ramifications can be way more severe due to acting before thinking.
These dudes dont think man. You can mess up your entire life FOREVER. Why do that?

nah...

He'd say "since I'm a man... I must excuse any action you do that physically harms me because that shows how manly I am"

Then proceed to buy her a purse.

:lol:
Dude would thank her for reminding him how much of a man he is :lol:

I cant believe society has brainwashed you to the point where you think getting beat by a woman is manly

good thing you dont stay in detroit, those women would had buried you already

Some cats in here trying too hard to come up with reasons for why they should be able to swing on their girl.

I am not about to hit some woman, then go through that lame "baby baby please I didn't mean to, I still love you" guilt trip. You'll forever pay for that whether you legally get in trouble like Ray Rice or not. The best reaction, is preventing it in the first place. Tragic I know.

good thing you dont stay in detroit, those women would had buried you already

You keep those b-ball wives and sea urchins all to yourself, brah. When you up your standards and realize that there are PLENTY of women out there with decorum/self-worth, who understand the word "respect," you'll be better off.

And at the end of the day, it's Detroit. I'm good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom