Ray Rice Vol. Knocks out fiancée, carries her out of the elevator

How yall feel about violence against women in movies? Cause women catch it just as bad as men do in movies. Should they be held and restrained with bear hugs? Im talking about action movies and what not. I dont think ive seen a child get beat up in an action movie

every woman is 110 lbs and delicate flowers ..

every man is Jevon Kearse reincarnated.

Seems legit.

Yup.

Before we saw the video, my girl and I agreed that people should just keep their hands to themselves.

After we saw the video(she actually didn't want to see it and I doubt she has.), her tone has changed. Now she's saying if someone hits you don't make the situation worst by hitting them back. Yea, no. Idk why she changed her tune but anyone who wants to put hands on me better think about that chance that they might catch a reflex.
welp Ray Rice made sure she wouldn't have a chance to hit him back

Movies?

As in fantasy?
?same with kids cartoons like avengers and spiderman. Dont you think it sends a wrong message to boys who are the majority audience. Ive seen superman wash a bunch of female vilians

Last edited:
Movies?

As in fantasy?
?same with kids cartoons like avengers and spiderman. Dont you think it sends a wrong message to boys who are the majority audience. Ive seen superman wash a bunch of female vilians

That where parents step in to teach right from wrong, real from fake.

Even if Superman did beat up a woment(which I dont believe with the way the write Superman) it was to save the entire world, not because she disrespected him.

hahaha at this thread. Super man and Spider man would never do that to his wife, girl, or mom. Some.people silly here.

theres nothing to argue about. ray rice doing it in public and casually seems to show how common it is for him to do it. cant feel sorry for her at all tho.

hahaha at this thread. Super man and Spider man would never do that to his wife, girl, or mom. Some.people silly here.

theres nothing to argue about. ray rice doing it in public and casually seems to show how common it is for him to do it. cant feel sorry for her at all tho.
She took the blow for the Bentley.. that is all!!

So Superman stopping a female warrior from placing a giant @#%@$%$ drill in the earth to destroy humanity is now being used to justify domestic violence.....

Last edited:
Such savages :smh:
tumblr_m9fzbtDRTK1rtt62so1_250.gif

qbmr9kv.gif

tumblr_mukp5zyf3r1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_nb2j5410VP1rgahtro8_400.gif

17576%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20hoe%20powerbomb%20right_to_censor%20stevie_richards%20table%20the_goodfather%20victoria%20wwf.gif

Last edited:
Haven't really read through the past couple of pages with a fine-toothed comb, but I'd like to throw in my two cents on the issue:

First thing's first: no one should lay their hands on anyone else.  Male or female...it doesn't matter. Control yourself.

Having said that: the notion that women are mostly harmless is wrong.  

This applies to the petite girls out there as well. They can do damage.  Those bony knuckles are no joke.

Having said THAT: it's obviously pretty easy to subdue a woman that weighs roughly 100 pounds less than you do without cleaning their clocks.  

Adding to this, it's never appropriate to hit the person you're in a relationship with.  Doesn't matter if she hit you first.  If your girl thinks it's okay to disrespect you like that, it's time to walk away and end the relationship.  

I don't care if she only gets like that when she's super angry.  Is that the type of person you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Having said ALL OF THIS: I'm 6'1" and 160ish pounds.  There are women out there that are bigger than me.  I would never date one of them (not into the whole "Amazon woman" thing 
laugh.gif
), but say I hypothetically scuff their shoes when I'm out at a bar/on the subway and they come at me with the windmill punches...I'm sorry, but that woman is going DOWN.

Hell..I might not even win, but I'm gonna put up a fight.  That woman is a contender and poses a serious threat to my safety.

I guess what I'm saying is...choose your battles wisely. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Haven't really read through the past couple of pages with a fine-toothed comb, but I'd like to throw in my two cents on the issue:

First thing's first: no one should lay their hands on anyone else.  Male or female...it doesn't matter. Control yourself.

Having said that: he notion that women are mostly harmless is wrong.  

This applies to the petite girls out there as well. They can do damage.  Those bony knuckles are no joke.

Having said THAT: it's obviously pretty easy to subdue a woman that weighs roughly 100 pounds less than you do without cleaning their clocks.  

Adding to this, it's never appropriate to hit the person you're in a relationship with.  Doesn't matter if she hit you first.  If your girl thinks it's okay to disrespect you like that, it's time to walk away and end the relationship.  

I don't care if she only gets like that when she's super angry.  Is that the type of person you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Having said ALL OF THIS: I'm 6'1" and 160ish pounds.  There are women out there that are bigger than me.  I would never date one of them (not into the whole "Amazon woman" thing :lol: ), but say I hypothetically scuff their shoes when I'm out at a bar/on the subway and they come at me with the windmill punches...I'm sorry, but that woman is going DOWN.

Hell..I might not even win, but I'm gonna put up a fight.  That woman is a contender and poses a serious threat to my safety.

I guess what I'm saying is...choose your battles wisely. :lol:
excellent post.

Many NTers have never seen a woman over 5'3", 115 lbs... So you might not be reaching them.

The first part is very true. No one should hit anyone.

The problem is we're not taught that as a society.

We're taught "men should not hit women"
.instead of

"People should not hit people"

The lack of teaching has lead many women to think they have complete immunity when it comes to hitting men.

The justice system has aided in this as well.

Hitting a woman does not = domestic violence

But domestic violence topic of the thread though (maybe the topic changed a few pages back; if so, I apologize). No one is arguing against hitting a woman when placed in actual danger . People are talking about restraining crazy wives/girlfriends and you're basically asking whether Superman should've restrained Faora when she was throwing cars/trains at him.

Last edited:
So in other words a woman is never to be held accountable for her actions unless she's larger than you. Am I reading that post right or what?

:smh:

View media item 1181850Look at this manly man right here :lol:

Having said that: he notion that women are mostly harmless is wrong.  

Having said ALL OF THIS: I'm 6'1" and 160ish pounds.  There are women out there that are bigger than me.  I would never date one of them (not into the whole "Amazon woman" thing :lol: ), but say I hypothetically scuff their shoes when I'm out at a bar/on the subway and they come at me with the windmill punches...I'm sorry, but that woman is going DOWN.

I guess what I'm saying is...choose your battles wisely. :lol:
ALLLLLLL of this.

...Waits for manly NTers to call you a woman beater

Last edited:
So in other words a woman is never to be held accountable for her actions unless she's larger than you. Am I reading that post right or what?
Look...I share similar sentiments, but we have to look at things in the context of reality.

Doesn't matter how wrong she was. Say she's 5'0", 95 pounds and starts throwing blows because you forgot to empty the dishwasher...if you defend yourself and she calls the police, YOU'RE gonna be the one in the wrong.

Is it fair? No..but welcome to life.

Back
Top Bottom