Real Talk.. How Does Snoop Dogg Stay Relevent/Current vol. California Girls

Is it just luck? Or is his ear for hits just that good. Dude finds a way to keep himself on the radio every so often throughout the years.

$#%+, your guess is as good as mine. Dude's been buns for YEARS.
smh.gif

he has the aura of a really cool guy.. so nobody really hates him.. therefore he stays around

Snoop is the biggest rap artist in the world. Not Jay-Z, not Kanye, not 50.

Snoop. Dogg.

Plus, his lyrics may be forgettable but he still shines when he wants to show he still has it. He does nothing but lace straight tracks though so I think its a great.

Everything has its place.

Originally Posted by Essential1

he has the aura of a really cool guy.. so nobody really hates him.. therefore he stays around

This....

I am a West Coast guy but he hasn't had ANY good flows since doggy style but he stays in the game because everybody just likes him. He has never dissed anybody main stream (Suge don't count cuzz he was a buster and nobody outside of cali really listens to Kurupt).

Had me made some of the moves Game made then it might be a different story. 

i hate this word due to the oversaturation of it, but snoop has crazy swag.. he's just a supercool ****%+%%%$*+ at the end of the day

but this is the last snoop song i thought was dope

WORLD PREMIER EXCLUSIVE "ROCCIN MY CHUCKS" @BIGTYME_20 @CALICOJONEZ_SOD @SNOOPDOGG @CARTUNENETWERK #SWISH #SODMG PROD @MARVELOUSJ DROPPING AT 12

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Essential1

I am a West Coast guy but he hasn't had ANY good flows since doggy style
eyes.gif

I don't know. I remember Snoop saying he doesn't even write his lyrics anymore. He said he felt like he accomplished enough with his stuff or something like that, and wants to let other people write for him. I didn't quite grasp his logic, but oh well. I haven't heard a particularly good song from him in a long time. He's like the black weed-smoking Madonna.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i hate this word due to the oversaturation of it, but snoop has crazy swag.. he's just a supercool ****%+%%%$*+ at the end of the day

but this is the last snoop song i thought was dope
Backshot @ :39 - :40....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Snoop Dogg is the Samuel L. Jackson of the music industry. He NEVER turns down a collabo whether it's music, tv, business or whatever that's why he's still relevant.

Back
Top Bottom