Real Talk.. How Does Snoop Dogg Stay Relevent/Current vol. California Girls

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Snoop is the biggest rap artist in the world. Not Jay-Z, not Kanye, not 50.

Snoop. Dogg.
muhammadali.jpg

Snoop. Dogg.

Plus, his lyrics may be forgettable but he still shines when he wants to show he still has it. He does nothing but lace straight tracks though so I think its a great.

Everything has its place.

this is not true but I know what you mean.....

snoop is the most recognizable rapper. Its like....I cant see somebody saying " I dont know who snoopdogg is" I just cant see it. EVERYONE knows of him.

but obviously Ye and Jay-z Wayne etc. still sell the most and get more radio play and whatever and whatnot

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

in what way?
Snoop is the most recognized rapper in the world. Music aside. Everybody's grandma knows snoop dogg.

In addition to this, dude could go away for 2-3 years and come back and it'd be like he never left. Hes the ultimate brand...

SNOOP DOGG IS the MOST POPULAR Rapper of ALL TIME.
More Than Big, Pac, Hov, everyone.

He can show up damn near anywhere in the World and be recognized.
Due to his pioneering distinct style, hiphop impact, and film/television career (and the NEWS),
eeverybody know who Snoop is and that "we dont love dem h--s"

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Snoop. Dogg.

Plus, his lyrics may be forgettable but he still shines when he wants to show he still has it. He does nothing but lace straight tracks though so I think its a great.

Everything has its place.

this is not true but I know what you mean.....

snoop is the most recognizable rapper. Its like....I cant see somebody saying " I dont know who snoopdogg is" I just cant see it. EVERYONE knows of him.

but obviously Ye and Jay-z Wayne etc. still sell the most and get more radio play and whatever and whatnot

Oh,oh. oh. okay. I digg' it now....

Jay-Z too though...

did you post this because of him being on the new this morning? i woke up and saw him there like.. what's snoop got that he has to advertise right now? .. but apparently he wants to open up a new chain of supermarkets, called "snoopermarkets"

Snoop has branded himself .. he is accepted in the streets and in Hollywood.

"how does snoop stay relevant" ???  How do we stay relevant to Snoop is my question ... He stays blowed, sponsors foot ball youth teams, co-host late night shows and gets money in corporate america ...

Snoop
pimp.gif

Tells it how it is, except for his damn team juming
30t6p3b.gif

I heard that there is going to be a Doggystyle 2
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Why did you post that video in here? 
Ever since the %#*# boi learned to post videos dude been uppin' old $!$ threads...someone send that _ a virus or something.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

"how does snoop stay relevant" ???  How do we stay relevant to Snoop is my question ... He stays blowed, sponsors foot ball youth teams, co-host late night shows and gets money in corporate america ...
My dude went philosophical on us
laugh.gif
...on some "what is the meaning of life?" !*%+.

Tune is absolutely right tho' about Snoop.

Back
Top Bottom