Real Talk.. How Does Snoop Dogg Stay Relevent/Current vol. California Girls

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

snoop aint relevant or current musically...

Nah I somewhat disagree... He's relevant, but people aren't going to buy Snoop's upcoming albums, cause he jus' has one single that everybody is interested in.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

snoop aint relevant or current musically...

Son is hosting Prince William's bachelor party.

In case you're wondering which Prince William, we're talking about the man who's next in line to the English Crown. The dude who will be King of the United Kingdom in about ten years. The ruler of half of the free world, no matter what they what you to think of a parliamentary monarchy.

That seems like something you'd have to be kind of relevant in order to do.

Hes loved by white America...thats all that counts at the end of the day...plus hes laid back...his whole aurora just makes you wanna be around him

That most popular/ recognized rapper in the world thing isnt too far-fetched. He had the world saying that forshizzle dizzle %@$%. He's enjoyed by all races etc. Snoop is cool.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Hes loved by white America...thats all that counts at the end of the day...plus hes laid back...his whole aurora just makes you wanna be around him

Snoop is terrible. He has been since after Doggystyle basically. He's just a cool person, I guess. As long as he maintains celebrity status he should be okay.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Cause he's Snoop.

Right, I'm saying
laugh.gif

Stop asking questions and just accept it. 

Snoopy D-O- double Gizzle 
smokin.gif

Weed is how he stays relevant. The drug industry and the music industry go hand and hand. If he decided to quit smoking and being around people that do it he probably would have been irrelevant years ago.

Snoop is wack, he's been washed up Since Doggystyle. He hasn't dropped a solid album since then. he's relevent the same reason Dr. Dre still relevent, people keep getting their hopes up for that 94-96 gangsta rap. SMH Dre's Detox is HIGHLY OVERRATED and OVERHYPED, I can't see this being a solid album, Pac is right this punk takes 10 years to drop a album, somethings up ha ha ha. BRRRRR what happened to that boy!

Damn bumping this? I thought it was a new thread then i saw dates. This is old as @+$! DipsetGeneral.

Just make a new thread fam 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Weed is how he stays relevant. The drug industry and the music industry go hand and hand. If he decided to quit smoking and being around people that do it he probably would have been irrelevant years ago.

Stupidity. I made a thread last year Snoop is the most popular rapper in the world. He's transcended rap. Everyone knows him,loves him and respects him. from Yo Gaba Gaba to smoking a spliff on vid and no one cares.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Snoop is wack, he's been washed up Since Doggystyle. He hasn't dropped a solid album since then. he's relevent the same reason Dr. Dre still relevent, people keep getting their hopes up for that 94-96 gangsta rap. SMH Dre's Detox is HIGHLY OVERRATED and OVERHYPED, I can't see this being a solid album, Pac is right this punk takes 10 years to drop a album, somethings up ha ha ha. BRRRRR what happened to that boy!

74c363086986867be743908a4fd29f79a362c0b1_r.gif

63126eb6d989eec99374699ac83dced9ea9ffb43_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom