Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

nany is a garden tool.  plain and simple.  she's doing it all on tv so everyone knows what she is.  cheating on your boyfriend with someone who has a girlfriend is foul.  

nany is a garden tool.  plain and simple.  she's doing it all on tv so everyone knows what she is.  cheating on your boyfriend with someone who has a girlfriend is foul.  

I can't give Adam credit for Nany's stupidity. There's nothing "G" about sniffing out the dumbest girls. The way they look is irrelevant at that point.

I can't give Adam credit for Nany's stupidity. There's nothing "G" about sniffing out the dumbest girls. The way they look is irrelevant at that point.

Originally Posted by shogun

so what does that make him? he has a girl too...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

adam is a scumbag

adam is a scumbag

well, i think the general consensus is that guy's a douche.  you can tell just by looking at him.  he dresses like simon cowell wearing the same t-shirts everyday, wearing sunglasses in the club and acting like an idiot when he gets drunk.  

well, i think the general consensus is that guy's a douche.  you can tell just by looking at him.  he dresses like simon cowell wearing the same t-shirts everyday, wearing sunglasses in the club and acting like an idiot when he gets drunk.  

WOW, I THOUGHT NANY WAS A GOOD CHICK THE 1ST SHOW...BUT SHOW 2-4 THE "BIRD" HAS COME OUT IN HER
1. FLIRTING WITH ADAM AND ENTERTAINING HIM
2. HAVING A MAN FOR 6 YEARS AND THROWING IT AWAY FOR A LAME LIKE ADAM
3. SEEING HIM WILD OUT AND HIT STUFF AND WANTING TO BE IN THE ROOM , BCUZ SHE IS USED TO GETTING HIT
indifferent.gif

4. GETTING MADD AT HER BF FOR TELLING HER TO BE A "GOOD GIRL", WHEN SHE IS REALLY $##*$%#* ON HIM WITH ADAM, AND GIVING THAT DUDE HER E-MAIL

H0e'S THESE DAYS ...SMFH

LIKE ALL OF YOU I HATE ADAM TOO
" I USED TO BE THE BIGGEST DROP DEALER IN MY STATE"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HE WAS A DRUG DEALING GUN SLANGING MASTER MIND @ 14 OR 16 LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ADAM AND NANY ARE CONSTANT LAUGHS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW, I THOUGHT NANY WAS A GOOD CHICK THE 1ST SHOW...BUT SHOW 2-4 THE "BIRD" HAS COME OUT IN HER
1. FLIRTING WITH ADAM AND ENTERTAINING HIM
2. HAVING A MAN FOR 6 YEARS AND THROWING IT AWAY FOR A LAME LIKE ADAM
3. SEEING HIM WILD OUT AND HIT STUFF AND WANTING TO BE IN THE ROOM , BCUZ SHE IS USED TO GETTING HIT
indifferent.gif

4. GETTING MADD AT HER BF FOR TELLING HER TO BE A "GOOD GIRL", WHEN SHE IS REALLY $##*$%#* ON HIM WITH ADAM, AND GIVING THAT DUDE HER E-MAIL

H0e'S THESE DAYS ...SMFH

LIKE ALL OF YOU I HATE ADAM TOO
" I USED TO BE THE BIGGEST DROP DEALER IN MY STATE"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HE WAS A DRUG DEALING GUN SLANGING MASTER MIND @ 14 OR 16 LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ADAM AND NANY ARE CONSTANT LAUGHS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I mean, Nany was basically asking to get hit because she kept going back to the bathroom when Adam was wilin out.
This.. First, she's like this ain't my problem y'all handle this. Then she continues to stay in the room after saying that 
indifferent.gif
 and they were telling her to leave the room.. Then she goes on about I've been hit like a dude before. I can guarantee she goes back to Adam the very next day because he's going to make up some lie and she'll believe him. I don't know when he gets kicked out though
She's going to go back, and Leroy is going to say or do something.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I mean, Nany was basically asking to get hit because she kept going back to the bathroom when Adam was wilin out.
This.. First, she's like this ain't my problem y'all handle this. Then she continues to stay in the room after saying that 
indifferent.gif
 and they were telling her to leave the room.. Then she goes on about I've been hit like a dude before. I can guarantee she goes back to Adam the very next day because he's going to make up some lie and she'll believe him. I don't know when he gets kicked out though
She's going to go back, and Leroy is going to say or do something.

Originally Posted by eashawty

word...that joint in the red dress and that guilty girl? nah...
it dont matter wat they look like, he gettin guts & thats all that matters. dudes just wanna get they meat wet

we all see how you do
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i got high standards when it come to cuffin a chick tho. & plus people said the 2nd chick i posted in that ugly girl thread wasnt even that ugly

Originally Posted by eashawty

word...that joint in the red dress and that guilty girl? nah...
it dont matter wat they look like, he gettin guts & thats all that matters. dudes just wanna get they meat wet

we all see how you do
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i got high standards when it come to cuffin a chick tho. & plus people said the 2nd chick i posted in that ugly girl thread wasnt even that ugly

Back
Top Bottom