Recommend me a NorthFace Jacket

A ton are on sale, I'm looking for one that'll withstand NYC winters. This is my first time buying one, thanks all!

North Face "Steep Tech" best one they have out there to date....stylish, with tons of color choices...warm as hell, and so many places to store stuff
price is kinda "steep" at about $250 average....but its worth it!
pk-000000000009033-f806f6420eb74a3ba0b8542743738322-30-1.jpg

A jacket thread right as summer is about to start? Not cool man.

Originally Posted by bkmac

it could possibly and probably be for next fall/winter.....and hey, its not exactly a hot summer in every corner of planet...
grin.gif

ignorance at its finest...

summit series is where it's at, get a shell style goretex and then get a few flight series liners for it, best combo ever.

I have a hyvent...its a windbreaker...but I bought mine with a insertable secondary jacket on the insidie. Really warm

on a side note I am looking for a Mango Colorway TNF Mountain Guide Jacket ... or a red TNF Extreme sz L if anyone has them pm me.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

North Face "Steep Tech" best one they have out there to date....stylish, with tons of color choices...warm as hell, and so many places to store stuff
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

That jacket you posted is awful, MO.

laugh.gif
i dunno, mabey its a regional thing, because around my way....this issuch a hot commodity! they always get shippments in of every color and size....and people get robbed left and right for these..and sometimeskilled..
smh.gif
, but to each is own

laugh.gif
i dunno, mabey its a regional thing, because around my way....this is such a hot commodity! they always get shippments in of every color and size....and people get robbed left and right for these..and sometimes killed..
smh.gif
, but to each is own

I can't knock how useful it seems..very utilitarian and whatnot. It looks like modern ninja apparel , which I guess is kinda tight cause ninjas are dope.that said..these next two examples are as oj da juiceman put, "super fruity"
atmos-the-north-face-1.jpg
even if you don't like the colors, the jacket model(not the dude modelling the jackets) is great.

Hell must be cold, because this jacket doesn't keep you warm for %%$*. I've used that lie too many times to sell it for my commission.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
i dunno, mabey its a regional thing, because around my way....this is such a hot commodity! they always get shippments in of every color and size....and people get robbed left and right for these..and sometimes killed..
smh.gif
, but to each is own

I can't knock how useful it seems..very utilitarian and whatnot. It looks like modern ninja apparel , which I guess is kinda tight cause ninjas are dope. that said..these next two examples are as oj da juiceman put, "super fruity"
atmos-the-north-face-1.jpg
even if you don't like the colors, the jacket model (not the dude modelling the jackets) is great.

pac.smiling.jpg

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Hell must be cold, because this jacket doesn't keep you warm for %%$*. I've used that lie too many times to sell it for my commission.
tired.gif
You ain't neva lie. I gotta wear a hoodie under my Steep Tech in order to be fairly comfortable. The wind just blows right threw it.

i dono why people still buy northface jackets. i guess they never owned one in their lives because they suck now. the only warm jacket from northface thatdoesn't look ridiculous is the nuptse aka bubble jacket. the snorkle is warm but unless you're at least like 6' 200 lbs it looks huge on you.

don't even bother wasting money on a denali, just get a $30 timberland fleece it's the exact same thing. the only time i wear my northface is whenit's raining cause for that it's actually a good jacket. and skiing/snowboarding that's it.

Hyvent with a denali liner. Usually just the denali though, i'm not big on hoods. If your open minded, look outside of TNF brand, there are plenty of goodjackets out there.

tired.gif
Exactly.. what ever you do dont buy a steep tech.. it doesnt keep you warm..

I have a snorkel, and will always use mine in the winter..

This one: http://www.thenorthface.c...1702&variationId=163

Keeps me VERY warm.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

it could possibly and probably be for next fall/winter.....and hey, its not exactly a hot summer in every corner of planet...
grin.gif

ignorance at its finest...
It's not ignorance. I'm just saying how it's the start of summer, I don't want to think about winter/fall at all.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

tired.gif
Exactly.. what ever you do dont buy a steep tech.. it doesnt keep you warm..

I have a snorkel, and will always use mine in the winter..

This one: http://www.thenorthface.c...1702&variationId=163

Keeps me VERY warm.
pimp.gif

So don't get this and get the TNF snorkel?

Back
Top Bottom