Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 blunts solo? In one concert?

I don't believe you.

A properly rolled blunt can smoke for 30+ minutes. That number obviously goes down if you're smoking swishers or any other type of cigar that burns quickly. But when I normally smoke a blunt I can't even smoke the whole thing to the face.

I usually clip it and save some for later.

24 blunts? Say the concert is 4 hours, and your blunts take 20 minutes each to burn solo. That's 3 blunts an hour for a total of 12 blunts. So even if you smoked 5 or 6 before and after the concert there's no possible way you solo'd 24 blunts in one day.

That'd be some sort of world record.

Anyways, seems like blunts are starting to die out for healthier alternatives. I'll roll up a raw or some zig zags every now and then but a well rolled dutchie is an art. A dutchie, not a white owl or a swisher or a backwoods, not a philly or any other gar, but a dutchie. And I feel like there is a distinct experience derived from a well pearled dutch. West coasters and southerners, and anyone else who has never tried it should definitely try rolling one. You can split it but if you know how to leaf one properly there is virtually zero excess cigar material and you can always take out that "cancer paper/strip" you see in all cigars.

You can't really do that with swishers unless you get lucky and split it right along the cancer strip.

I wouldn't say the whole concert. Probably blew 3 on the drive there. Another few on the way back. I smoked with these girls I met there too.

Believe it or not. I dont care. I know what I rolled. I know what i smoked. Drank a double cup of activis and ate nothing but weed candies that day too.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the whole concert. Probably blew 3 on the drive there. Another few on the way back. I smoked with these girls I met there too.

Believe it or not. I dont care. I know what I rolled. Drank a double cup of activis and ate nothing but weed candies that day too.

oh you smoked with others, that's more believable. you said to the dome so I thought you meant all solo to the face.

obviously that's a whole different scenario then.

24 is a very exact number. When I do smoke heavy throughout a day with multiple people the whole day just ends up being a blur. I can't keep track of the exact number of weed I smoked.

tried to roll some backwoods

look like raked leaves and old branches when i was finished

like dutchies backwoods take some time to master.

personally I never cared for 'em enough to master. They're difficult to roll properly, a lot end up just looking loose and disproportional.

Games >

Then dutches.. same principle

Anything but a Philly. Like rolling in thick sand paper.

oh you smoked with others, that's more believable. you said to the dome so I thought you meant all solo to the face.

obviously that's a whole different scenario then.

24 is a very exact number. When I do smoke heavy throughout a day with multiple people the whole day just ends up being a blur. I can't keep track of the exact number of weed I smoked.

Well I know I had exactly 24 blunts. I rolled a zip into 24. Think I smoked like 2 with them. So 22 to the dome. My bad. :D

lol yeah those days can def. Be a blur. I grow, im actually part of a collective so you can imagine some of the sessions. Lol

Last edited:
Well I know I had exactly 24 blunts. I rolled a zip into 24. Think I smoked like 2 with them. So 22 to the dome. My bad. :D

lol yeah those days can def. Be a blur. I grow, im actually part of a collective so you can imagine some of the sessions. Lol

nice!!! do you grow for a dispensary or just for personal use? Also do you have multiple grows going on at the same time?

nice!!! do you grow for a dispensary or just for personal use? Also do you have multiple grows going on at the same time?
Well we have a few dispensaries we deal with. Only problem is dispensaries low ball the hell out of you, understandable, they gotta turn a profit, pay bills ect.

We got a couple exclusive grow houses(1500 sq feet) that everyone benefits from(split the money, crop ect.). shouldn't say "we" either. Im bottom of the line. Trim ***** as they call me :rofl: I put in all the leg work and still reap the benefits. My older cousin pulled me into this few years ago, hes been with this crew of guys for almost 15 years now. Sort of "showing me the ropes". Lol

Last edited:
Unique: nice rig.

I'm partial on Dabbing. I like it cuz it is strong, tasty, and healthier than rolling paper.

But it quickly kills my tolerance.

Plus another downside is the social aspect of it. I can't have a session with my boys dabbing. We all get too stuck. Plus old school session passing a joint around is definitely more appreciated in terms of engaging conversation

However if I ever need a falcon punch to my lungs and time is restricted, then dabbing is
pimp.gif
Are you sure about it being healthier? I recently have only been smoking wax and my throat has been killing me everytime I wake up or when I'm done sometimes. This doesnt happen with regular green. And I've been taking small hits imo. I put about half a grain of rice at a time on my pen..Could just be me

Well we have a few dispensaries we deal with. Only problem is dispensaries low ball the hell out of you, understandable, they gotta turn a profit, pay bills ect.

We got a couple exclusive grow houses(1500 sq feet) that everyone benefits from(split the money, crop ect.). shouldn't say "we" either. Im bottom of the line. Trim ***** as they call me :rofl: I put in all the leg work and still reap the benefits. My older cousin pulled me into this few years ago, hes been with this crew of guys for almost 15 years now. Sort of "showing me the ropes". Lol

What kinda buds bro?

Anyone ever want a good portable vaporizer, get the PAX by ploom. Got it last year and still works like a champ. So discreet and effective
pimp.gif

And for dabs, any regular glass globe pen will be amazing.

Last edited:
dabs are really rotting some peoples brains. Dudes tripping ballz so early in the morning for no reason.

that high concentrated stuff is only good after a hard day's toil and to write novels.

Ya'll are just doing it to watch some Maury.

I ain't mad atcha even though I sound like it but I've seen some people waste away on dabs.

Are you sure about it being healthier? I recently have only been smoking wax and my throat has been killing me everytime I wake up or when I'm done sometimes. This doesnt happen with regular green. And I've been taking small hits imo. I put about half a grain of rice at a time on my pen..Could just be me

sounds like the manufacturers is messin something up during the process. Perhaps not purging enough?

Is it shatter wax or ear wax?

G pens are the truth. Used one the other day the first time, AND I AM A BELIEVER.

If only oils can be shipped safely from my cousins in LA to me on the east coast.....

G pens are the truth. Used one the other day the first time, AND I AM A BELIEVER.

If only oils can be shipped safely from my cousins in LA to me on the east coast.....

I got the gpen Micro I was a fan at first. I prefer the cloud or atmos now.
Atmos are best imo. And are multipurpose (Supports oils and flowers).

i was at a party last weekend and this one dude i know was there so we start blazing :smokin

we matched but this dude pulls out wax, puts on a line on the zig zag then puts weed on top of it and rolls it up

bruh when i tell you i was floating around the room :rofl: ive done it 2 times before once out a g pen, and the other was a dab

wax is def cool, but too expensive here in houston. we've brought this point up a few times

it goes for $80 to $90 for a gram. its supposed to last alot longer though

but ive heard from Cali heads they get it for alot cheaper
That's way too much. I've never payed more than 60... Honeycomb, shatter, moon rocks, Unless it was ice wax, that is 80-100g

Last edited:
I got the gpen Micro I was a fan at first. I prefer the cloud or atmos now.
Atmos are best imo. And are multipurpose (Supports oils and flowers).
I mean't vaping pens in general.

Does anyone have a pen and want to share their experience with it? I want to invest in one, but putting money down for a vaping tool makes me iffy. Worried about how they hold up and if I'd get my moneys worth overtime..

Anyone ever want a good portable vaporizer, get the PAX by ploom. Got it last year and still works like a champ. So discreet and effective :pimp:  

repped.

I had the magic flight vap. Died on me after like 5 months X: Been looking for a new one. Will check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom