Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

Doubled up on the GTown. First was $60 from ycmc awhile back. Second was $53 ebay.

Had to send back the blue pair. Idiot seller sent me mismates 7 & 9.5 AND had the nerve to think I should eat return shipping costs :stoneface:

No proof but I'm pretty sure he tried to pull a fast one...I knew as soon as I opened the box something was off. No way he took them out an snapped pictures without noticing a 2 and 1/2 size difference.

Last edited:
Have been wanting to remove the straps for a while and finally decided to go through with it. I just took a seam ripper and cut all the stitching. Obviously it leaves some holes, but I don't even care. I hate the straps on these that much lol.

I like those all blue one with the transparent sole. I may cop those. I'm torn between the all blue canvas and these.

Hard to find on a low low price since most stores blew their inventory out cheap long ago.  Ebay will be your best bet.

Can anybody tell me if the stepovers have the og dmx in them?? Highly doubt it but figured I'd​ just ask

It's nice to finally know there was a thread for the Answer IV after all. I literally just found out about it this morning. I've been trying to look for it for a long damn time on this site. The search option tends to be occasionally faulty or crappy on this site. I was actually about to inquire with TURBO UNO TURBO UNO if one existed since he has an affinity for Reebok.

I truly thought one existed last year in a thread I posted in, only to realize that it was actually a broad thread for Allen Iverson and his Reebok line after a long time. The thread creator caused confusion because he unnecessarily constantly revised the thread title instead of just simplifying it by having the thread title convey it was a broad thread of some sort. While I appreciate that user creating a justifiable broad thread based on the popularity of Iverson and his line, it will always frustrate me that it confused some others on this site that it was a thread specified for a model predicated on those misleading and unnecessary revisions.

I really don't recall Kobe wearing the Answer IV during the 2002-03 season because I can only remember him wearing the Question that year.
1674848337466.png

Reebok Answer IV
Color: Core Black/Mgh Solid Grey-Flash Red
Style Code: HR1062
Release Date: February 3, 2023
Price: $170
Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-Grey-HR1062-Release-Date.jpg
Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-Grey-HR1062-Release-Date-1.jpg
Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-Grey-HR1062-Release-Date-2.jpg
Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-Grey-HR1062-Release-Date-3.jpg
Reebok-Answer-IV-Black-Grey-HR1062-Release-Date-4.jpg

The achilles tab is hella painful on my teal ivs

Are all ivs like this?

I had this issue with the 2012 white/navy pair with the right shoe. Not the loop tab itself but back collar or w/e you call when hooping.

Doubling up socks with some thicker than normal JB socks helped.

Back
Top Bottom