@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

About time I un-DSed these:
14136873726_fa0798aabc_d.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys.

^^
Hands down one of the top 5 releases of 2013. Still happy I grabbed mine on release date 
Couldn't agree more. This was my favorite pickup of 2013 because I remember being in high school when these originally released. I wanted them SO bad, but like so many other people couldn't afford them back then. After wearing them today, I can say that the comfort on these is fantastic. Kinda figured that much after seeing the materials Reebok used on this release.

Anyone know where I can find a size 13 in those? I see those were the ones that are marked the highest on Ebay.

I hate White, but those are DOPE.

Love my Shaqs. SO happy I bought the Shaqtus for $50. It was worth it. Just got my Azure's two week ago, too. MY GF hates them though haha

Yeah, my wife's not a fan either - but she did help me find the white ones on a store from New Zealand, so I'll forgive her!

Still trying to find the black/azure at a nice price in a sz12...

I hate White, but those are DOPE.

Love my Shaqs. SO happy I bought the Shaqtus for $50. It was worth it. Just got my Azure's two week ago, too. MY GF hates them though haha
Yeah, my wife's not a fan either - but she did help me find the white ones on a store from New Zealand, so I'll forgive her!

Still trying to find the black/azure at a nice price in a sz12...
So you gonna share the link or not....

And I found those online yesterday for $125..... 

If they still had any in stock, I would be more than happy to, but this was back about a month after release. Apologies for not being clearer in the post.

And $125 is tempting. I might look into that. Still hoping for $100 or less, but at some point beggars can't be choosers.

If they still had any in stock, I would be more than happy to, but this was back about a month after release. Apologies for not being clearer in the post.

And $125 is tempting. I might look into that. Still hoping for $100 or less, but at some point beggars can't be choosers.
ok

Not sure what retail was...but I picked up a pair of size 14 "Friend of the Programs" for $180 shipped. I love the Attaqs to begin with, and I always liked "Blue Chips" (brings me back to when I was a kid). Plus the CW goes with a lot of my Team Sweden clothing (part Swedish).

Suede looks nice and had no idea there was 3M. Can't wait!

Not sure what retail was...but I picked up a pair of size 14 "Friend of the Programs" for $180 shipped. I love the Attaqs to begin with, and I always liked "Blue Chips" (brings me back to when I was a kid). Plus the CW goes with a lot of my Team Sweden clothing (part Swedish).

Suede looks nice and had no idea there was 3M. Can't wait!
I was thinking about copping those.... But changed my mind. They do look very dope, though!

EDIT: I might get them now. I hate you. Found a nice bid on EBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom