@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Nope. Trust me, I've looked everywhere. Cheapest option was FC but it was 125. THey wanted almost $20 for shipping, then $10 for tax, or either $11 for shipping, $15 for tax, all I know is, it ended up being 160. I live in NYC, how the hell is shipping from NYC to NYC $18, I'll pick them up my damn self, only one train ride away lol
Yep they do have them, FSR...

https://shop.reebok.com/us/product/...rumb=1z13070Z1z11zrfZ1z11u2vZdyZsvZu2Z1z12ysa

Here are the instructions for 20% off. Please follow them carefully 

1. Copy and paste the following link in a new web browser then press ENTER. (Make sure you are not logged into your Reebok.com account)...

http://shop.reebok.com/us/bcbs?planId=bcbsall

2. Copy and paste the following link in the same browser that you had open for step 1 and then press ENTER.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-shaq-attaq-shoes/NR445?cid=V55083  (This link is just the original link for the shoes, nothing special)

3. Pick your size and add to cart.

4. You got your 20% off the Shaq Attaqs....Enjoy.....and please hit the rep button below if you appreciate this post.

Those are the instructions credit to DT.

Last edited:

Yep they do have them, FSR...

https://shop.reebok.com/us/product/...rumb=1z13070Z1z11zrfZ1z11u2vZdyZsvZu2Z1z12ysa

Here are the instructions for 20% off. Please follow them carefully 

1. Copy and paste the following link in a new web browser then press ENTER. (Make sure you are not logged into your Reebok.com account)...

http://shop.reebok.com/us/bcbs?planId=bcbsall

2. Copy and paste the following link in the same browser that you had open for step 1 and then press ENTER.

http://shop.reebok.com/us/product/men-shaq-attaq-shoes/NR445?cid=V55083  (This link is just the original link for the shoes, nothing special)

3. Pick your size and add to cart.

4. You got your 20% off the Shaq Attaqs....Enjoy.....and please hit the rep button below if you appreciate this post.

Those are the instructions credit to DT.
The Azure ones? Cause I don't see them on the website anywhere.... and your first link led me to a log in page

Yes, you need to have a reebok.com account so that you can see them, otherwise they are not available. 

LMAO. But can't the seller just refund and take it off? I'm asking cause I did it before on ebay haha, but we need to surf together in that case if you find stuff on the low. Help me to help you lol. What size do you wear anyways?

Man the best deal I got were the Shaqs for $50.

Also those are real cheap, I hate those, someone else said they got em cause they look like Timbs lmao.

But I love Barks, but CB2 Air Max 2 my favorite ones....Got the last pair they released in 09, and now they don't sell them anymore. I only wore them maybe 5-6 times since 09. Just toothbrushed them recently when I found out how much they went for. They're more rare than an Asian playing hockey. I got the Black/Purple joints...
They not supposed to do that, but I always be like "man, I'm stealing these...this dude gonna pull some shenanigans." Then it goes thru n Im like coo.

I'm a 13 but it sounds like we have different styles and its hard enough to find my own styles.

Yes, you need to have a reebok.com account so that you can see them, otherwise they are not available. 
Snap, you're right. Dope! I already copped the Shaqtus for $50... So F it, but repped.

Plus, 159. Imma scalp for $100.

They not supposed to do that, but I always be like "man, I'm stealing these...this dude gonna pull some shenanigans." Then it goes thru n Im like coo.

I'm a 13 but it sounds like we have different styles and its hard enough to find my own styles.
I get whatever looks dope, that no one else really wears, 90% of the time. The Venoms being one of them. But yea, most kicks I get are mostly Black. But you look for kicks and then find others accidentally?

Wew

Snap, you're right. Dope! I already copped the Shaqtus for $50... So F it, but repped.

Plus, 159. Imma scalp for $100.
Well actually $128 with the 20%off. BTW they still have Shaqnosis and Kamikaze ll in some big sizes. 

Last edited:

I get whatever looks dope, that no one else really wears, 90% of the time. The Venoms being one of them. But yea, most kicks I get are mostly Black. But you look for kicks and then find others accidentally?
Yea, when you scan through thousands of pictures of sneakers you're bound to see something you like that you ain't even think or know about at the time.

Yea, when you scan through thousands of pictures of sneakers you're bound to see something you like that you ain't even think or know about at the time.
I just copped aqua 8's for about $125. I facking love this website. Glad I found it by mistake. Better deals than ebay smh, and you know the sellers are legit, for the most part. hair nappy, but I'm happy, pocket full of dough!

And yes, that was a Bow Wow line. So what.

I still need to obtain the Aqua Vlll some time in the future...good find fam. 
Thanks. Dude actually had all 3 versions up for $110. I didn't want the other two, though. Even though I debated if I should cop the suns.... But found the aquas and changed my mind. I'm trying to be like you lol

You use Kixify?

Not really, went in a few times, but the prices were nothing I am willing to pay, but maybe I should pay more attention there. 

I just copped aqua 8's for about $125. I facking love this website. Glad I found it by mistake. Better deals than ebay smh, and you know the sellers are legit, for the most part. hair nappy, but I'm happy, pocket full of dough!

And yes, that was a Bow Wow line. So what.
Nice.

Not really, went in a few times, but the prices were nothing I am willing to pay, but maybe I should pay more attention there. 
Depending on what you're looking for, you can. People be sleeping on kicks previously worn 1-2x. Found some Shaq Azure's for 80.
 Originally Posted by Alpha I Caesar  

Nice.
Thanks, man. VNDS, too. Good enough for me. Just throw some shoe powder in there and clean the sole and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom