@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

im still conflicted on what size to get. my black shaq attacks fit perfect at 11.5 but a little more room wouldnt hurt width wise but i dont want the 12 to be too long....

what size to get for Club c85? I can't find a store near me and I can buy it online; but I don't know the size to get, I'm Us 7 for Nike/jordan and 6.5 Us for Adidas

how did i not know about this like i been salty as HELL for shaq atttacks since rebok literally cancelled my original order due to overselling. i stop checking this post for a few months and poof. I just heard about this from a finishline tweet, man i hope i can score a pair :/
You can score multiple pairs this time around, as long as you want them. 

Footnote:

Punmps on both shoes now work fine. But each required about 500 cycles to break in

Asked a non-sneaker head friend what they thought of the upper. They thought it was similar quality to 2013.

Last edited:
Will these end up like the Sonic kamikaze 2's and sit on selves after selling out the first go round.

lol eastbay really put exclusions on this shoe? they can have um i aint paying a dime over retail shipped

fila fx 100 it is

Last edited:
welp i copped

thank you reebok for letting me use a promo code

i know i could have waited for cheaper price but oh well

if u made a totally new account the welcome email should have the 25 percent off code way at the bottom

My bad I was signing up for the newsletter...

Reebok must be hurting for sales LOL

I know Adi owns them though

Back
Top Bottom