@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I would of had killed it with this combo a Carolina Panthers Starter Earthquake Snapback with the Black Shaq Attaq's. And no I'm not talking about the Mitchell & Ness version. I'm talking about the real creators of that amazing design Starter the real vintage deal. Shaq messed up those backboards back in the days, so it only would be right to match it up with a Starter Earthquake Snapback cause the whole concept behind it pure destruction and no I do not admire Earthquake's just on a hat I don't mind seeing something Earthquake related. But finding that hat it is near impossible, so it's only a dream match of mines for right now.

Last edited:
Bummed Im going to miss out on this release. These were the first expensive shoe I could talk my mom into when they first came out.  I thought I was the bees knees freshmen year.

Nah Reeboks fit a lil bigger in general than nikes for ex.
Anyhow these were tts the last retro atleast.
Dont know about this one thou

Bummed Im going to miss out on this release. These were the first expensive shoe I could talk my mom into when they first came out.  I thought I was the bees knees freshmen year.
Why are you missing?
 never wore this model. i hear some people going a whole size up. what do yall reccommend. i went half a size up in reebok?????
TTS for sure. 

Why are you missing?

TTS for sure. 

My money isn't right at the moment. Trying not to buy shoes but these are a pair I want and would have buckled and copped just because of the good memories. I do have the " friend of the program" pair but these and the OG black pair were the two I had in my youth so sentimental value is high for me.

My money isn't right at the moment. Trying not to buy shoes but these are a pair I want and would have buckled and copped just because of the good memories. I do have the " friend of the program" pair but these and the OG black pair were the two I had in my youth so sentimental value is high for me.
No worries, you will have a chance a few months down the road. 

Copped on Reebok. 25% and free 2 day shipping was a no brainer....if they go under 100 later on I'll have to cop a 2nd pair

Got these for 122 (125 after upgrading my shipping on ups) from finishline, not 119 like everyone else but I got another rewards so that's a win. I like these, their very nice, and and quality is on point (better leather than most jays) couple glue stains but who cares. Comparing these to my 2013s I can see the points on The 2017s are a little sharper, opposed to the more rounded points on the 2013. Also the pump feels like it works better on the 2013s but I haven't tried it on foot yet. Took a couple comparison pics

Just a quick shot of my Reebok collection

Last edited:
Got these for 122 (125 after upgrading my shipping on ups) from finishline, not 119 like everyone else but I got another rewards so that's a win. I like these, their very nice, and and quality is on point (better leather than most jays) couple glue stains but who cares. Comparing these to my 2013s I can see the points on The 2017s are a little sharper, opposed to the more rounded points on the 2013. Also the pump feels like it works better on the 2013s but I haven't tried it on foot yet. Took a couple comparison pics

Just a quick shot of my Reebok collection[/quote]
See what i said earlier about breaking them in.  Took a lot of breaking in, but pumps on my pair work fine now.

pair came

pretty sure the pumps do not work at all

hope reebok has a good return policy
Your replacement pair might not be any better.

I know i'm laboring the point at this stage, but i was CONVINCED mine were completely DOA until i broke them in.

If you have the time and the patience, see about breaking them in.

oh i wont be getting a replacement pair they sold out of my size on the site

no air goes in the tongue bladder when i pump um like at all

oh i wont be getting a replacement pair they sold out of my size on the site

no air goes in the tongue bladder when i pump um like at all
You're gonna laugh at me, but give it a 100 or so firm presses, Working your thumb around the entire surface area of the pump on the tongue.

If it still does absolutely nothing after that,  i think they really are DOA

noblekane noblekane , are functional Pumps that important to you? The shoe's quite comfy on its own and I don't think most of us have the time to pump it up 200X (2 x 100) as waltwhite waltwhite suggested.

Back
Top Bottom