@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Everyone needs to sit this one out for at least a month and scoop under $100. 

eh for 120 im not going nitpick on the price to be totally honest. If you wanted these before but got screwed by the ridiculously low quantity rebok put out for this colorway in 2013, GET THEM. especially at 25%off.
If you didnt really want them that bad, then wait for a discount i guess but I wouldnt.

Huh? What are you talking about low quality? Do you expect these to be any different than the previous releases, they will be worst if any difference at all. 

Lol, my bad here for sure. Please accept my apologies sir. 

But I think the problem was not in quantity, they probably made the same amount now too, it was hype at the time. Now is a different story for all brands, unless you are Adidas and you are blasting the market with Boost and Yeezy :smile: 

Last edited:
Ended up getting these on finishline they had a glitch with the 20% off so I used that plus one of my rewards came out to 112 plus tax with free shipping

Anybody know where I can find a 14? I missed on FNL & I'm not even seeing anything over 13 anywhere else. I've already called and been to a few stores in my area & nothing.

Copped a size 13 for 88 shipped from FNL.  20% off discount plus a $50 gift card from Christmas.
smokin.gif

Copped a size 13, both of my 2013 pairs were 12's were a tad snug checking these out to see if there is any sizing difference. With the 25% off it came to 130.34 shipped which included tax

Already sold out on Eastbay. Might just try getting a pair on Reebok.com but am still wondering if I should go half size up.

Thank you man. I'm trying to check out with the sign up code but it's looking like they're excluded. I picked up the foams today too and ended up paying retail. I'm contemplating if I wanna spend that much right now.
No problem my friend. I hope you're able to get yours down the line.

got the pair from 2013 and they are still fresh because i hardly wear them so i will pass on these... these are still a good release i just dont need them... but if they release the original black colorway i will cop... i had the black/azure colorway but it was nowhere near the OG form so i sold them

Last edited:
why the hell are these still selling out like crazy. I wanna be able to walk in the store and cop but they're being treated like exclusive J's and selling out online I figure everybody would have gotten over the first release. smh

You might wanna take another look 
I mean finishline the only place I see that has a full size run. JJ has a few sizes left, footlocker and champs don't really have squat on the other hand I haven't checked stores yet. just one mall and none of the stores had anything.

I mean finishline the only place I see that has a full size run. JJ has a few sizes left, footlocker and champs don't really have squat on the other hand I haven't checked stores yet. just one mall and none of the stores had anything.

reebok.com still has a FSR too (and at 25% off)

Villa has them, YCMC has them, FNL, JJ, Reebok, so practically everyone. Saw them in person today, they are sitting everywhere in the ATL area. So I will definitely be waiting for a deeper discount. 

Back
Top Bottom