@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Damn. I payed within 24hrs and didn't have a problem I payed 170 plus the shipping but I had a $50 gc
From that dude? Just weird how he relisted it less than 12hrs after someone won...and at an increased starting bid.

Plus he lives in Queens lol, I don't need it shipped. let me pick it up and buy for $160 flat lol

Glad everyone who really wants that shoe is able to cop for a reasonable price
Word. $20 over retail? I'll take it. I don't even have anything blue besides jeans and one shirt with dark blue strips, but F it.

I really need those White OG's, though. If I could find those for a reaonsable price, screw the Packers.

Last edited:

Word. $20 over retail? I'll take it. I don't even have anything blue besides jeans and one shirt with dark blue strips, but F it.
roll.gif
Exactly why I didn't even attempt to cop 

Black/azure at Shoe Palace at Ontario Mills for $89.99. Size 11 is the largest they have (of course - since I need a 12!). Hopefully this helps someone.

That's higher than most website prices at this point. Anything over $60 for those really is a ripoff now

Last edited:
Black/azure at Shoe Palace at Ontario Mills for $89.99. Size 11 is the largest they have (of course - since I need a 12!). Hopefully this helps someone.

fyi there's a member here with a pair in 12 fs in the buy/sell section in case you don't go in there often

Yea, I'm not getting the Packers. But I will cop the OG's if I find a reasonable price.
the hype on the OG ’ s were ridiculous. I kno for a fact only a few people would actually care about the shoe. they saw celebs wearing them and it was over. how many celebs do u see rockin the black and azure or even the packers? makes me sick to kno the OG ’ s are the only ones that are hard to get :smh:

Back
Top Bottom