Relationship Issue: Get Out Now?

Listen up guy and listen real good. You're getting played. She's got you thinking that it's YOUR fault that she's become upset over the smallest things. SHE has issues and it's not your fault. Leave this girl now. I guarantee she's smashing Tyrone on the side and she's manifesting all these ticky tack things as an excuse to step out on you.

Stop trying to analyze what you did wrong to piss her off. You didn't do anything wrong. Leave this girl now and save yourself the headaches. I promise you this girl is doing you dirty, just simply tell her you don't think it's working, she's not the one, and go and find a cool chick that won't play these childish/manipulative games

wooooow I'm just now reading all the other stuff about you paying for her kitchen remodel. GET OUT NOW DUDE! Like as soon as you read this, just block her number and move on. You don't owe her a damn thing, and if it crushes her soul, so what, she'll move on she's a grown *** adult. JUST GET OUT FAMB!

Wassup with you young cats putting up with this behavior from an all old broad? Never understood this. I don't like them **** at all and vice versa. ***** i'm not putting in extra work for some worn down, when there is prime meat out there choosin. 

Wassup with you young cats putting up with this behavior from an all old broad? Never understood this. I don't like them **** at all and vice versa. ***** i'm not putting in extra work for some worn down, when there is prime meat out there choosin. 

Shouldn't put up with it period. All you see on TV is dudes hiding from their wives and asking permission to do stuff and then they end up sleeping on the couch when she gets mad. I blame Hollywood and Drake for the wussification of men.

OP you in the prime of your life and you here stressing over this old broad ?

Last edited:
I don't really understand how 2 grand remodels a kitchen though.

You must be getting her a new stove or refrigerator....

The fool is here throwing money at this old broad and he aint even married to her. She see's that OP is an idiot. A real gyal clown

Last edited:
what's the point of staying with this chick and putting up with her ******** if you aren't going to wife her? Get out now before she says she's pregnant with your kid.

FACTS!!!
ONCE THAT HAPPENS, YA LIFE IS OVER
YOU NOW HAVE A CHILD WITH A CRAZY HO
BINDING YALL FOR LIFE TOGETHER
TRUST AND BELIEVE YOU GON MESS UP AND SHOOT HER CLUB UP
ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN

Remodel ya life op
THIS MADE ME LAUGH :rofl:

Last edited:
Shouldn't put up with it period. All you see on TV is dudes hiding from their wives and asking permission to do stuff and then they end up sleeping on the couch when she gets mad. I blame Hollywood and Drake for the wussification of men.
But of course.

Communication is one of the most important aspects of a relationship. If you don't have that, get out NOW.

I don't get the point of being with anybody and then listing all their problems

Wtf is the point of being with them then? :lol:

If it was really a problem you would been left

Also y'all both immature

Laughing about someone snoring? :stoneface:

Getting mad at someone laughing at your snoring? :stoneface:

Both of y'all don't know how to be in a adult relationship

Back
Top Bottom