Release Info - Air Jordan II Fall 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not alot of love for 2's i think theyl be obtainable pretty easy. Only people who need a 2 for their 1-14 or 1-28 collection will be grabbing or people who genuwinely like them, im both. Resellers wont bother for once one can only hope/think

Another thing, low top 2s are the best air jordan low of all time

ALL TIME!!!

Sort of remind me of Sperrys

Last edited:
Not alot of love for 2's i think theyl be obtainable pretty easy. Only people who need a 2 for their 1-14 or 1-28 collection will be grabbing or people who genuwinely like them, im both. Resellers wont bother for once one can only hope/think

How bout 1-18 :lol:....well...shootin for 18

But im wit u on the hopeful easy cop, ive missed out on Chi's multiple times, the worst by 5 mins

Last edited:
II's have always been fresh to me but I love the metallics. I'm optimistic that the other colorway could be just that but I'm just talkin from hopes and dreams haha. And to anyone who thinks I didn't read the other pages before posting can kill that noise. I know the other colorway is grape but I'm just saying what I wish would happen.

II's have always been fresh to me but I love the metallics. I'm optimistic that the other colorway could be just that but I'm just talkin from hopes and dreams haha. And to anyone who thinks I didn't read the other pages before posting can kill that noise. I know the other colorway is grape but I'm just saying what I wish would happen.

It's actually sounding more Concord XI inspired than anything from that colorway JM posted.

The Cdp pair was trash so these needed a rerelease for sure.

Nothing after the countdown packages will be better than there predecessor. I mean in terms of material and not quality of build. They screwed up the blk/ cement 3 and 4 using wrong materials and shades of red. That shiny pleather and varsity red on the 2011 black 3s was rude, unnecessary. You can spot those eye sores a mile away. Don't get me started on this "new" elephant print they have been using. Had to vent.

Pegged me at least. They're ok but I need them to finish off my 1-14 collection. Probably wouldn't buy them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom